Name: Kthyr Alyzr
Tier: A
Cost: 40 | 20
Element: Pierce | Strength + Gravity + Light
Class: Offensive
Range: 40 Meters
Duration: 2 posts
Cool-Down: 7 posts
Description: Pierce Magic is combining Light Magic and Strength Magic to form solid light particles. The caster does so by condensing the light particles of Light Magic using the pure force from Strength Magic. This in turn stops the now solid light particles from being reflected/deflected by any and all naturally reflective elements such as but not limited to Ice. However, the light particles have only been condensed into a solid form, so the searing that original light particles possessed is still retained. Using Gravity Magic, the caster is able to now lift and direct the flow of gravity around the now solid light particles and change their direction. Now then, the spell Kthyr Alyzr uses Pierce Magic in the form of omnidirectional lasers that are able to be created anywhere around the caster within 2 meters of him/herself, however, there is a catch to HOW they appear as explained in the end. The caster is able to create and direct 20 lasers that are 25 meters long and 1 meter in diameter. The lasers are able to deal damage either while grouped together or separated in accordance to the below table: [Number/Total Damage]

• 1 / D
  • 5 / C
  • 10 / B
  • 20 / A

However, if 20 individual lasers hit, they only deal a total of A-tier damage. All the lasers, grouped or not grouped, deal Cutting/Cauterizing damage in accordance to their grouped rank. All lasers, grouped or not grouped, travel at 25 m/s up to 40 meters away from the caster. The Gravity Magic portion involves being able to chance the direction of either individual lasers or just one laser, but only once and not in a curved manner (so only <180 Degrees maximum). Using the Gravity Magic portion can only be done on the second post (for 20 Magoi, no matter how many are redirected) and can still not exceed the maximum threshold of 40 meters away from the caster. The lasers first appear as 1 inch balls of light. After half a second, the balls then shoot forth as the lasers. There is always 1 ball for every laser, never more or less.

Last edited by Zadi on 22/03/14, 04:07 pm; edited 4 times in total

2New Int Tech~ Empty Re: New Int Tech~ 20/03/14, 04:02 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Where do these beams originate from? The tip of your staff? A ball of light manifested over head? Or can they just pop up anywhere within 40m of you?(I would advise against saying yes to that last one)

3New Int Tech~ Empty Re: New Int Tech~ 20/03/14, 04:08 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Updated...and sort of yes o.o;

Please advise me some more Master Yaku~ (or approve, either which one is fine XD)

anyway, edit bump~

4New Int Tech~ Empty Re: New Int Tech~ 20/03/14, 04:22 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

The attack should originate from somewhere at least close to the castor. Please make note that the orbs appear around the staff or your immediate vicinity. This would be incredibly godmod if you just made lasers appear behind someone at the base of their neck for a point black attack.

5New Int Tech~ Empty Re: New Int Tech~ 20/03/14, 08:05 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Sorry about that, I can't help but cause mods trouble V.V

Anyway, changed the appearance range from 40 to 2 meters. Not sure if I need to make it a shorter distance since this is a long range attack to begin with. I'll change it if need be though, not going to fuss XD

I also changed >180 to <180 cause that makes more sense.

Then I did some grammar changes.

6New Int Tech~ Empty Re: New Int Tech~ 22/03/14, 10:14 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved for training~

7New Int Tech~ Empty Re: New Int Tech~ 10/04/14, 12:35 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier