10. (A) Kthyr Alyzr

Techniques:

Last edited by Zadi on 26/10/14, 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Tech Updates~ Empty Re: Tech Updates~ 26/10/14, 02:34 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

I do realize that I haven't actually updated any of them because I don't have the time to look through all of them and keep looking back at the rules over and over again...so...please help T~T

3Tech Updates~ Empty Re: Tech Updates~ 26/10/14, 03:49 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Normally a staff member would explain how important it is to know what the rules are, etc etc, but I'll just make the changes needed for the spell and help out if you don't mind~

Will post what I think would be necessary changes, and just let me know if you agree with it or not.

This is also an opportunity, fyi, to change spells that you find you don't like and want different ones instead. They will be of the same tier as the spell you replace it with, and you are still expected to follow the same rules about what elements you can choose from etc. etc. I'll work on it shortly, though.

I owe Jahan a post, Lagi a structuring of his palace guards, and I have to fill out a form for the forum that explains all Restricted/Free To use combinations for players in 1 easy to read spot. I'll help out with your stuff before I get to the combination stuff, and in between parts of what I'm doing for Lagi's palace guards. Jahan's getting a post first though lol.

4Tech Updates~ Empty Re: Tech Updates~ 26/10/14, 06:45 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Like I mentioned before, I'm editing your spells to both fit the new rules and to be a bit less wordy. Let me know what you think.

Code:
[b]Name[/b]: Push
[b]Tier[/b]: D
[b]Cost[/b]: 10
[b]Element[/b]: Strength
[b]Class[/b]: Offensive
[b]Range[/b]: 10 meters
[b]Duration[/b]: Instant
[b]Cool-Down[/b]: 2 posts
[b]Description[/b]: The caster orders the Rukh to create a 5 meter diameter, 5 meter long cylinder of pure force around the medium used to cast the spell. By touching something with the medium, the caster lets loose the force dealing D-Tier damage at 10m/s, traveling a total distance of 10 meters. This force continues to move forward, dealing D-Tier damage and knocking anything in its path backwards by 5 meters. The pushing force can be seen, to those specialized in Intelligence, as a slightly transparent stream of black energy while those that are not specialized in Intelligence see the force as a completely transparent blur in the air.

Code:
[b]Name[/b]: Rush
[b]Class[/b]: Supplementary
[b]Range[/b]: Self
[b]Description[/b]: The caster orders the Rukh to create pure force underneath the caster's feet. The force pushes the caster into any direction, creating either a faux 'jump' into the air that is 10 meters high, or a dash across the ground for a distance of 10 meters at 10 m/s. This force is an instant burst of speed, and not a constant burst of speed.

Code:
[b]Name[/b]: Burst
[b]Description[/b]: The caster orders the Rukh to gather around him/herself and the medium (staff/wand) and create pure force. The caster taps the medium on anything, ordering the pure force to expel outward in a dome-like force around the caster at 10 m/s for a 5 meter dome, dealing D-Tier damage to an opponent and forcing them back by 5 meters. Can be canceled by same tier technique/strength. The dome-like force can be seen, to those specialized in Intelligence, as a slightly transparent sphere of black energy while those that are not specialized in Intelligence see the force as a completely transparent blur in the air.

Code:
[b]Name[/b]: Twist
[b]Description[/b]: The caster orders the Rukh to gather in any given location within 10 meters of the caster and create pure force. The caster then taps the medium (staff/wand) on anything, ordering the Rukh to spiral around in a 5 meter wide, 5 meter tall spiral of pure force that deals D-Tier damage. The spiral force can be seen, to those specialized in Intelligence, as a slightly transparent twisting stream of black energy while those that are not specialized in Intelligence see the force as a completely transparent blur in the air.

Code:
[b]Name[/b]: Blunt
[b]Tier[/b]: C
[b]Cost[/b]: 20 | 10
[b]Range[/b]: Close
[b]Duration[/b]: Sustained
[b]Cool-Down[/b]: 3 posts or sustain +1
[b]Description[/b]: The caster orders the Rukh to gather 1 cm around the medium and create pure force. This force acts like a shell and in turn allows for the medium to be used as a melee weapon, dealing C-tier blunt damage and moving at 15 m/s. The shell around the medium can be seen, to those specialized in Intelligence, as a slightly transparent shell of black energy while those that are not specialized in Intelligence see the force as a completely transparent blur around the medium.

Code:
[b]Name[/b]: Ball
[b]Tier[/b]: B
[b]Cost[/b]: 30 | 15
[b]Element[/b]: Gravity
[b]Range[/b]: 30 meters
[b]Duration[/b]: Sustain
[b]Cool-Down[/b]: 5 posts
[b]Description[/b]: The caster orders the Rukh to use gravity in order to create a 13cm black sphere (black due to the strength magic), which may be used to strike a person with blunt B-Tier damage. This object moves through the air at the caster's will at 20 m/s. This spell may be sustained in the next post to attack with it again.

Code:
[b]Name[/b]: Weight Increase
[b]Tier[/b]: B
[b]Description[/b]: By changing the properties of another Gravity spell the caster has used, they can instead create a field of gravity around the nearest individual, which moves and expands from their prior gravity spell at a rate of 20 m/s. When the weight is increased, then the object, if it is able to move, is slowed down by a certain amount depending on the physical strength of the object: [Strength/-Speed]
[list]
[*]Human Strength / -20m/s
[*]D / -15m/s
[*]C / -10m/s
[*]B / -0m/s
[*]A / -0m/s
[*]Ω / -0m/s
[/list]
Since the weight is increased, so is the downward force/speed of the object. The increase in downward force/speed of the object would be: [Strength/+Force/+Speed]
[list]
[*]Human Strength / +B / +5m/s
[*]D / +B / +10m/s
[*]C / +B / +15m/s
[*]B / +B / +20m/s
[*]A / +0 / +0
[*]Ω / +0 / +0
[/list]
However, if the object was mid-air/in-flight, then it would take C-Tier damage from the fall.

The spell must stay within a 30 meter threshold or the caster in order for this spell to keep working. This spell may clash against another person's gravity spells or may temporarily change the gravity of the caster's own spells. It may be sustained to reform the sphere and to continue the pressure from the spell.

Code:
[b]Name[/b]: Weight Decrease
[b]Description[/b]: By changing the properties of another Gravity spell the caster has used, they can instead create a field of gravity around the nearest individual, which moves and expands from their prior gravity spell at a rate of 20 m/s. The caster able to decrease the 'weight' of the object at will. When the weight is decreased, then the object, if it is able to move, is able to jump up 15 meters high and float down like a feather at .3 m/s (feather part not optional). The object must stay within a 30 meter threshold or the caster in order for this spell to keep working. This spell, if the cast so wishes, overrides any other Gravity spells currently in use by the caster and may clash with other Gravity spells. The caster may sustain this ability to continue its effects or recreate its effects.

Code:
[b]Name[/b]: Gravity Lift, Stage 2
[b]Cost[/b]: 30 on cast; 15 sustain
[b]Range[/b]: Self
[b]Cool-Down[/b]: 4 posts or Sustain+1
[b]Description[/b]: A magician lowers the influence of gravity around their body. This gives them the ability to lift off, hover, and soar through the sky at a maximum speed of 10m/s. They can control the force of gravity around their body at any given moment, able to slow down, speed up, or stop flying completely.

Code:
[b]Name[/b]: Kthyr Alyzr
[b]Tier[/b]: A
[b]Cost[/b]: 40 | 20
[b]Element[/b]: Pierce | Strength + Gravity + Light
[b]Range[/b]: 40 Meters
[b]Cool-Down[/b]: 7 posts
[b]Description[/b]: [i]Pierce Magic is combining Light Magic and Strength Magic to form solid light particles. The caster does so by condensing the light particles of Light Magic using the pure force from Strength Magic. This in turn stops the now solid light particles from being reflected/deflected by any and all naturally reflective elements such as but not limited to Ice. However, the light particles have only been condensed into a solid form, so the searing that original light particles possessed is still retained. Using Gravity Magic, the caster is able to now lift and direct the flow of gravity around the now solid light particles and change their direction.[/i] 

Kthyr Alyzr uses Pierce Magic in the form of omnidirectional lasers that are able to be created anywhere around the caster within 2 meters of him/herself. The caster is able to create and direct 20 lasers, which first appear as 1 inch balls of light. By stacking these on top of each other before applying the final effect of Piercing Magic, these balls of light can be grouped as a single laser. After half a second, the balls then shoot forth as the lasers that are 25 meters long and 1 meter in diameter. These lasers deal cutting/cauterizing damage depending on how many hit the same target, traveling at 25 m/s within 40 meters of the caster. When sustained in subsequent posts, the lasers are able to change direction at 180 degree turns or less.

The lasers are able to deal damage either while grouped together or separated in accordance to the below table:

[Number/Total Damage]
[list]
[*]1 / D
[*]5 / C
[*]10 / B
[*]20 / A
[/list]

5Tech Updates~ Empty Re: Tech Updates~ 26/10/14, 11:57 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier