The Battle Over History [Job/Chain/Lagi]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Mission:

After a little while Solomon received a notification from someone sent to him from the Historical Society about coming to receive his reward for organizing the papers for them, so he would head back to the Historical Society once arriving the secretary would gesture him by, which was odd since last time it was only him. So he would end up making his way towards the room that they completed the job in as that was the only other place they had been in that building. As he opened the doors to that chamber he would see an older fellow probably in his late sixty’s going over more papers and he would look up as Solomon entered, “Ahhh you must be one of the two who assisted me in organizing these papers.” He would say has he tapped the top of the stack with his hands. “Yes it was myself and a man named Hidan.” Then man would then toss Solomon a bag of Huang which was his reward for the job, "I have already sent someone to notify that the job has been over looked they should be arriving soon to receive their reward" The man would then attempt to create some sort of small talk with Solomon as it seemed as if he did not have many to talk about with about these events and history of the past, which was obviously what this man specialized in.

Word Count: 239/1500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

When Lagi was notified by Hidan that the assignment have been completed, Lagi started to head over to Solomon’s location soon after. “Since he did most of the work, I’m pretty sure that it would be good thing to funnel the rewards towards Hidan’s pay. Maybe I should hold it for a while so I make it look like it’s some sort of bonus? “ Lagi would say as he chuckled to himself and went towards the research center. When lagi arrived to the Historical society’s research center, he ended up making a loud whistle. “It’s a pretty sweet place, how is all of this being funded again? They must of made a killing with the shrouded isle assignment I went on a while back. “A lot of things happened on that island, he was showed up by Merrze when it came to the questions that the legendary Cerberus had to ask them. It was also the time that Ari was killed, a close friend to Ayero and it was a woman that Azix cared so much about. “Well, I guess it’s all in the past now. “ Was there anything he can do about it? The feeling of uselessness seems to come and go as a reoccurring cold. Even when lagi makes a mistake, he puts his all to try to make up for it, even if it all seems like it’s in vain.

Lagi walked in and saw Solomon and some other individual. “Ok, I was told that Hidan was finished. Was there something you needed me for personally? “ Lagi would then look to the historian in question. Sorry I didn’t originally come in person, I had some things that I had to take care of before I left the palace of the kings. “ Lagi then eyed the documents and looked down at the organized pile.

311/750

Ability used
Spoiler:

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

The man would then greet Lagi appropriately as he came into the room, leaning over the table setting his pouch of Haung on the edge of the table for him to collect and as the man leaned back towards his chair he would accidentally knock over the pile of papers, “Really again?” He would say to himself looking at the floor, and then looking to the two of them, “Do not worry you guys do not have to organize it again.... I will find someone however.” He would then be seen bending up and down tossing the papers across the table again, but as he was doing this he would hear a loud crash and some yelling from doors behind Solomon and Lagi which would make the man straighten up right. Solomon would turn towards the door himself as he heard the crash and yelling and he would open the door, he would see down the hallway nothing so that must mean it was coming from behind the doors farther down the hall way. As Solomon would walk towards the door as he was more curious then anything he would be surprised as he would see a large shard of ice pierce the door blood dripping down for the hole it created.  Solomon would then pause for a moment and the doors would the break open, in the door way he would see two men decently sized for humans but still slightly smaller than himself standing in the door holding swords, both dripping with fresh blood. Solomon hesitated for a moment as he was unsure who the men were but after confirming they were most likely not Lagi’s men as they were charging towards him moments later,  Solomon was not too concerned however he was not sure what kind of enemy would just charge at others without knowing their strength but it showed signs of being weak themselves.

As the two men charged Solomon would then us Thorn creating a thorn from his palm shooting out towards one of the two men at 20 m/s to deal C -Tier damage however just before colliding the man would use Parry blocking the thorn with his sword taking no damage, however sap would cover his arms and harder quite quickly which made the man and the other pause not realizing what was happening. Which gave Solomon enough time to rush the man who was not hit and use a Basic Attack with his fist which was more then enough force to shoot the man backwards. The man covered in sap looked at Solomon and would panic slashing his sword as a Basic Attack with both his arms sapped together. Solomon would use something he had learned from Hohotaro in their time together which they called the Hoho Dance stepping out of the man's attack quite easily. He would then grab the man's head with Wardens Grasp at this point if anyone was watching they would be able to see the man scream before his head was crushed in his palm the crack of the skull would be quite loud and that is when the man would fall silent and then Solomon would toss the man across the room towards the door.

Ability Used:

Magoi: 205/250
Word Count: 778/1500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi looked back at the pile and started to shake his head. “I can bet you that same amount of huang that if Hidan was to show up just now, he would say something along the lines of me tossing it on the floor by accident. While Lagi started to shift over to the dropped papers to help pick it up, the group was suddenly attacked out of nowhere? “Hmm?” Lagi would say as he immediately took a proper stance and faced off against the apparent magician in front of him. It seemed that Solomon was already handling one batch of the attackers, so it probably meant that Lagi had to deal with the rest. “Don’t you know who I am? I really wouldn’t advise you to go through with this. “ However, the magician didn’t seem too interested in Lagi, they were gunning for the papers. The darkly clad magician used Fuegro! In order to launch a fire ball at the pile of the papers. Lagi quickly reacted and picked up a nearby book. After that, he utilized his bladed brooch’s ability Razor and knocked the fireball away as if it’s a baseball. Didn’t your parents ever tell you not play with fire in government buildings? One last time before I'm forced to kill you, who sent you?”

The magician didn’t answer and instead tried to continue to fight the king off. King lagi sighed and used bullet point in order to pierce the magicians heart. The magician used boil to send a hot batch of water to burn Lagi’s finger and clash. Lagi pulled back immediately and waved his finger. “owwww…hot…” With lagi being somewhat distracted. The magician made a dash for the papers. However, Lagi used the combination of bulk up strength and speed to make an inhuman dash at 20 m/s and give a karate shop to the spine of the magician at B rank strength, ultimately paralyzing him from the waist down. “See, I told you that you would get hurt. That’s what happens if you don’t listen…..” Lagi dusted his hands up and started picking up the papers. “Finished yet Solomon?” Lagi would say this casually, even if Solomon seemed to be continuing the fight for his life.

655/750

Abilities used
Spoiler:

275/350 magoi

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Solomon would look over to Lagi when he addressed him, “Yea took me a little longer to tell whether or not they were your men or not... what do you think they wanted here?” Solomon was quite curious because there was nothing in the building that he knew of that he would specifically go on a rampage for like these men did. Solomon still listening to Lagi would then explore a bit as he was listening to Lagi as he looked around he would see the dead body of the secretary just through the doors, “That must have been the secretary.” Looking farther down the hall, “They must have came through a different entrance as there are more bodies farther inside they must of worked from the other side to here, then hoping for a quick escape route.” After inspecting the damage done he would come back to Lagi and the older man didn’t seem to panic as much as being sad for those that died, looking to Lagi. “Well I guess it is a good thing you were here rather than Hidan he is good with paper work i’m not too sure however how good of a fighter he is.” He would then walk to the other side of the table and pull a chair up for the older man, “sit and relax” he would say to the man who would just nod. Solomon began to organize the papers into a stack that was spread across the table even if it was not organized at least the desk would look somewhat organized. He would pause as he read the words kingdom, it reminded him of what Hayato had said and so far there was still no lead of the where about of Hayato. “Hey Lagi, I was thinking... Maybe I could make my own kingdom somewhere out in the plains and bring my family there to store them till we find Hayato.” Lagi did not know of what Hayato told him before he left but if it helps Lagi see why Solomon wanted too he would explain. “It not as if I’m saying there is something wrong here and with the ways that are done here, and I definitely would continue to listen to your advice and consider you a friend, I’m just thinking it may be time for me to move on ... but I was also hoping I could get support from you as your someone I can trust... It doesn’t have to be your men or anyone from your kingdom but i’m just hoping for a friend to help me out and maybe guide me in the process.” Solomon would look to lagi as he spoke to show that he was serious, “Obviously I would owe you one. Well more than one as you have been assisting me through this dark time in my life... I would like to create a safe haven for myself and you and noir and those I care about and I would like for you to be a part of that.”

He would then wait to see how Lagi reacted.

Magoi: 175/250
Word Count: 1297/1500

Last edited by SolomonxKing on 04/02/16, 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

What did they want? Hmmm..." Lagi would think for a moment as he started to rub his chin. "The magician that I was fighting seemed a little less concerned on me and more concerned at the fact that the papers were present. Fire spell after fire spell, he was literally trying to destroy them. So, I guess you can say its either hired hand that's meant to prevent the knowledge of the shrouded isle from getting out.....or... the people who made the island themselves. "

Lagi would then chuckle at the mention of Hidan. "That guy can turn his cotton clothes into spinning drills of death. Strangely enough, Hidan is a pretty good assassin if he wants to be. He just seems less interested since i'm a handful, and working with me takes up a bit of time. " Lagi would stare for a moment at Solomons dream. "You would have to unite the clans in the area under your rule. You can't just set up camp in the plains outside of kou without disturbing the individuals that are already there. Remember, every action has a negative consequence. Even if it doesn't happen immediately, i sincerely hate it when all of that built up bad mojo hits you all at once. "

Lagi was rambling on about the complications, but was shocked when solomon mentioned Noir's name."How do you know who that is? Noir.... are you acquainted with her?

750/750

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

“Is there actually anything in the papers of any importance that we would not know yet? If there was I think someone here or Hidan might have caught it no?”  He would contently listen to Lagi as he mentioned uniting the clans of the area, “Yes I had a feeling I would have to do that and thankfully I have favor with one of the traveling tribes up in that area and felt that would be a good start as technically I am a part of their family even if my wife is not around.” He would quiet down by the end of that sentence, “But also I have done some deeds for Magno that should keep them appeased and the plains are quite vast I plan to be quite a distance away from them... As for Kou I have never been there but I have no quarrel with them and that is why I believe having your knowledge and advice would be best and what better from someone who I can trust? ... If I can get the ball rolling may I have your support as a friend? It does not have to be as a King ... In fact I believe it to be best not as a King I would not like to think what your council may think.” Solomon paused when Lagi specifically mentioned Noir over all this, but then remembered of their first meeting she mentioned the King which he forgot through all of his recent experiences, “Yes we use to socialize quite a bit before I left Reim the first time to head to the Plains and we trained together with Haku as my sparring partner, she too will support me in this country in return of me teaching her, I wish to make this safe haven for all of those I trust which includes her, yourself and others I have met over my journeys. I remember the story she first told me of you assisting her with Haku.... But after we are done with this situation I planned on going out to find her to tell her I will teach her as she wished.” The ending of that was not fully truthful as she has not agreed to yet, but with their relationship as it was before he left he knew she would be willing, and of course he would owe her one as well. But for his friends there was not much he wouldn’t do even if she wasn’t willing to help him.

Looking around the room he would then look to the old man then back to Lagi, "I guess this is not the place to really speak about this kind of thing we should probably talk about these kind of things else where. But I would like your support if your willing of course even if you are not I will attempt to build this place and you would always be welcome to come no matter who is chasing or if you wish to just visit."

Word Count: 1500+/1500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I’ll take the time to ask Hidan if he saw anything of importance some other time. Lagi would say simply as he shrugged, he didn’t look at the papers himself, so he couldn’t have known. ”Alright, if you are considered as family, it should be easier for you, nevertheless challenge to unite them, but you are one of them. That’s always the best place to start, believe me. “ Once you are family, that’s how it was at times. After lagi listened to Solomon’s reasoning, he simply nodded his head. Sure, I’ll give you a hand, I have no reason not to Of course, there will be some arrangements we would have to make after you found it, but we can cross that hurdle when we get there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum