You are not connected. Please login or register

Zadi's Beast Upgrade [D~C-tier]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zadi's Beast Upgrade [D~C-tier] Empty Zadi's Beast Upgrade [D~C-tier] 19/03/14, 09:05 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Zadi's Beast Upgrade [D~C-tier] Wf655OT
Name: Syma
Tier: C
Type: Tactician
Species: Snake
Speed: 7.5 m/s
Passive Specials:

• Infrared Sensitivity: Allows Syma to "see" radiant heat at wavelengths between 5 and 30 μm to a degree of accuracy such that being blinded still allows Syma to target vulnerable body parts of the prey at which she strikes. For now though, Syma can only ignore blinding effects and invisibility skills up to C tier since that is her current tier.
  • Vibration Sensitivity: Syma can sense other animals approaching by detecting faint vibrations in the air and on the ground from up to 20 meters away.

Active Specials:

• {D} Venom Production: Syma is naturally able to produce venom within her body, however, using this venom requires her to use magoi/stamina. For 5 magoi/stamina and 5 magoi/stamina per post, Syma is able to add this venom to all her techniques as long as those techniques that are used within the active span of the ability. The venom produced and used in the techniques deals D-tier poison damage in the form of stinging pains throughout the body which lasts for 2 posts (per technique that hits).
    Lasts up to 3 posts. 5 post cooldown + 1 post after the first post (up to a 7 post cooldown).

Appearance: Syma has grey skin, mouth, and eyes while the scales of Syma are many shades of purple and bright shades of pink in order to ward off potential predators. However, her scales nor her skin are dangerous to touch. When she feels threatened, the scales on the top of her head spike up and rattle against each other. Syma is 5 meters long (3 inches thick) and weights 10 pounds which is rather light for a snake that size. At this stage in her life, Syma is starting to grow forearms and hind-legs due to the species of snake that she is, which is still unknown. However, the limbs are not full grown yet, so they look like little bumps sticking out of the body.

Training Thread:
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t599-syma-s-molting-the-third-dungeon-trainingclosed#2415

Last edited by Zadi on 14/04/14, 05:28 pm; edited 9 times in total

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Evolution Approved

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Added 4 species traits and also added the thickness of Syma in parenthesis next to the length. Felt that thickness is important. It might not scale correctly with the picture...but at least I tried XD

so yeah, edit bump

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

This will be on hold for a day or so while the admins discuss the way dom will be set up with pets abilities sorry for the wait

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Edit Bump~

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

For the first passive state this can ignore blinding effects and invisibility skills up to C tier since that is the snakes current one.

For the venom active trait it can only be held up to 3 post as stated in the active traits rules, just make a note in it that is the longest it can be held.

Also might I recommend that you make this beast an tactician or a brute. All your snakes skills are going to be weaker by 1 tier so that poison skill will be like an upset stomach o.o plus unless youve got some ideas cooked up a snake being a archer seems a bit odd on its own

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Edit Bump~

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

The way you worded your poison means if you use it for 3 posts you'd have a cooldown of 7 posts. It's a 5 post cool down for the 3 post duration by default. Not sure if you misunderstood or if this was intentional.

Also, not sure if your poison deals 1 D-tier of additional damage or if it just causes pain. Please clarify that for me.

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

I am pretty confused right now about the cooldown thing, so I tried to make it easier to understand what I was thinking the cooldown is (in italics)

also, I am not sure if it is a total of D-tier damage or just 1 D-tier after two posts...or if it just causes pain. Before I edited the part about D-tier damage, it said in the "poison" section of the ability guidelines that it "causes stinging pains for two posts"

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Nevermind about the cool down stuff, I misread the new system and got confuzzled. You have it correct and I was mistaken.

I think it is kind of silly to state these passives are allowed a 3 post duration and a 5 post cool down only to turn around and state each post after the first adds to the cool down. That is just really confusing to me as it sets one standard and then says that there is another.
 Rolling Eyes 

That just leaves the poison. You shouldn't be dealing D-tier damage for each post as that would mean you're really doing C-tier damage. I don't think that is what you meant to type but that is what I think from the wording I've quoted below.

The venom produced and used in the techniques deals D-tier poison damage in the form of stinging pains throughout the body which lasts for 2 posts (per technique that hits) which it deals 1 D-tier's worth of damage for two posts.

remove the part I highlighted in red and add the ones highlighted in blue and I'll approve.

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Sorry for all the trouble, but I think I got it now~

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Wf655OT.png?1[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Syma
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Type:[/b] Tactician
[b]Species:[/b] Snake
[b]Speed:[/b] 7.5 m/s
[b]Passive Specials:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Infrared Sensitivity:[/b] Allows Syma to "see" radiant heat at wavelengths between 5 and 30 μm to a degree of accuracy such that being blinded still allows Syma to target vulnerable body parts of the prey at which she strikes. For now though, Syma can only ignore blinding effects and invisibility skills up to C tier since that is her current tier.
[*][b]Vibration Sensitivity:[/b] Syma can sense other animals approaching by detecting faint vibrations in the air and on the ground from up to 20 meters away.
[/list]
[b]Active Specials:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]{D} Venom Production:[/b] Syma is naturally able to produce venom within her body, however, using this venom requires her to use magoi/stamina. For 5 magoi/stamina and 5 magoi/stamina per post, Syma is able to add this venom to all her techniques as long as those techniques that are used within the active span of the ability. The venom produced and used in the techniques deals D-tier poison damage in the form of stinging pains throughout the body which lasts for 2 posts (per technique that hits).
[i]Lasts up to 3 posts. 5 post cooldown + 1 post after the first post (up to a 7 post cooldown).[/i]
[/list]
[b]Appearance:[/b] Syma has grey skin, mouth, and eyes while the scales of Syma are many shades of purple and bright shades of pink in order to ward off potential predators. However, her scales nor her skin are dangerous to touch. When she feels threatened, the scales on the top of her head spike up and rattle against each other. Syma is 5 meters long (3 inches thick) and weights 10 pounds which is rather light for a snake that size. At this stage in her life, Syma is starting to grow forearms and hind-legs due to the species of snake that she is, which is still unknown. However, the limbs are not full grown yet, so they look like little bumps sticking out of the body.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum