You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting again [Social/Adrastos]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meeting again [Social/Adrastos] Empty Meeting again [Social/Adrastos] 17/01/16, 03:21 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After going through the portal, Noir looked around and tried to find her mentor. She had not shown her gratitude yet nor giving him a token of it. The black haired girl wanted to at least talk with her mentor, wondering if her mentor had something else to say. She looked around and found herself on the entrance of the dungeon, along with her liger and a black colored cat which was similar to Thyme. She shook her head, wiping the sand on her face while coughing in case she inhaled some sands. She wobbled a little bit and tried to stop the dizziness that she felt, probably the result from going through the portal. With a sigh, she looked around again, if she couldn’t find her mentor, she would go back to town and see if she could find him there.

However, she remembered about the letter that she found in the dungeon, the one that she kept in her pocket. So she reached her pocket and stared at the letter, wondering to whom that this letter directed to. The girl slowly opened the letter and was surprised to know that it was a letter for her, but from who? Was it from Ani? No, she already said what she needed to… The male Imuchakk? No, he told her to meet him at this certain inn if she was interested to learn more about the djinn. Was it Neo? She recalled that the man was acting a little bit strange sometime… perhaps this was a farewell letter…. With widened eyes, she read the letter in the midst of the sandy ground.

It was… from her mentor, the way he wrote it, the way he explained things about him was clear that even though he never mention the name that he gave to her, Noir somehow knew it was from him.  So he was struggling with his emotion as well, but sadly, it was the reverse of her case. She was trying so hard to get back her own emotion even though she was sure it was the price of her freedom and she missed it too, wanting to feel how to have her emotion back again. But Neo, no… Adrastos, he was struggling to erase his emotion. Somehow that was what she understood from his words… and what made her confused more was the “love” word written on it alongside with the beautifully lined up words. Lance mentioned about it too, how he was able to love someone because of her. But even now she didn’t know what was the meaning of “love”, it was a foreign word for her and all the books or dictionaries couldn’t help her to interpret the meaning of it, it was just hard for her to understand it because it was illogical for her.

But even though he told her to express herself, she couldn’t, no matter how hard she tried to express herself, she couldn’t. The feeling that she felt inside was not something that she could express and show to the world, she had trouble to do it. Moreover, how could she forget about him? He was the person who taught her a lot of things, the person who was there with her several time possible. She refused to do it, and she wouldn’t even obey his word and would look for him. So Noir pet her new pet and lifted the feline before motioning Haku to go to the city.

Several weeks had passed and her search was futile, she never found him everywhere around the city. He disappeared just like a ghost… and she was sad… she wanted to meet him again and asked a lot of question. A sigh escaped her lips and she started to have the feeling that she might never meet him again, so with a sad eyes, she sat near the dock and thinking about what she should do…

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

A fanalis strolled down the street without a care in the world until he saw a familiar girl sitting by herself. He glided over to her with a toothy grin and cocked his head to the side, his emerald eyes glinting like a magpie spying something shiny. According to his master, this girl acquired a powerful weapon, one that made him envious beyond compare and crave such power for himself. “Is that the same little magician that went off with my friend in the dungeon? Well, well, well… I never thought I would run into you, not after what he told me at least.”

He crouched next to her as he looked out at the sea. How long had it been since they last saw each other? Too long if one actually counted, but being the man that he was, the fanalis didn’t care. “I’m not sure if you remember me, Noir, but I’m Lavi. We met right before traveling to this country together.”

The name was an alias that his boss gave him to use while in front of others not within their little group. It was like him with his own alias, one which he claimed to have abandoned after returning from the dungeon. “Are you looking for him? The man with hair dyed in moonbeams?”

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

When the girl was looking at the sea, her liger suddenly stood up and turned his back before growling to make Noir alarmed about this man who was approaching them. She would halt Haku, calming him down by petting his head like usual and as a thanks for alarming her. This man, she remembered seeing him at Reim as one of the ship’s passenger just before they traveled to this country. His words clearly show his rudeness, but it was something that wouldn’t bother the black haired girl as her mind was focusing on something else. However, she parted her lips to speak, “Hello… I remember you, Mister Lavi… How have you been?” Noir stared with her topaz orbs with a questioning gaze, wondering why this man would approach her.

This man was someone who being introduced as Adrastos’ friend so probably he might know something about his whereabouts, but the girl decided to see what the man wanted from her first. However, when Lavi suddenly asked if she was looking for her mentor, the girl tensed up. “I am looking for my mentor, Neo. I believe you know something about his disappearance.” This man was clearly knew about his whereabouts and to think of it, the sudden act of her mentor who was losing his cool happened… that sudden attack towards Diego on the ship… Her mentor had some slight changes that she found as a strange one even though if she didn’t really give it a thought, she wouldn’t even realize it. Perhaps this man did something… maybe he did something to make him disappear like this… just like those slavers who liked to brainwash slaves. “…and I start to think that you… are the reason why he disappear just like that.” Her liger began to growl fiercely, he was ready to pounce as he felt her master tensing up because this someone who looked like an enemy. She pointed her wand towards the Fanalis in an offensive way while sending a cold glare with her shining golden eyes, “Now, tell me… what did you do to, Neo…”

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

“Me?” Zayn laughed at Noir’s accusation. “My dear magician, anything he has done is of his own accord. I am merely someone who follows him. His disappearance was his own decision. I have done nothing to your handsome friend. If you don’t believe my words, then perhaps I should show you?”

The Fanalis stood and held out a friendly hand toward Noir to show he would not harm her in any way. He would show her the location where the man was, but once there, maybe she would see that the magician she knew would not be there, replaced by a colder version. Regardless of whether Noir took Zayn’s hand or not, he would walk away and head for the dilapidated mansion that Neo claimed as his.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

She stepped back when Zayn held out his hand towards her, making her becoming more alarmed. She couldn’t trust this man easily knowing that he might be lying even though it might be just her own imagination. Noir stared at the man, trying to judge if this man’s word and action were true or not. She cared a lot about her mentor and his changing might or might not because of this Fanalis male. After having some kind of mental debate in her mind, the black haired girl finally give in. It was all or nothing right now, if what this man said was true, then she had no choice but to accept the path that her mentor had taken. Probably the letter was true, he might not himself anymore…and that they were enemies the next time they meet. Sadness was shown in her topaz orbs, could she be strong if her mentor said that there would nothing between them, no mentor and student bond anymore.

Placing her hand on Zayn’s, she said with determination, “Yes please… Mr. Lavi…”

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Upon arriving, Zayn held his hand up to stop Noir so that he could go inside and announce her presence. He slipped through the door and shut it behind him. Inside the Fanalis saw Adrastos sitting in his throne-like chair glaring down with his silver eyes. The two men stared at each other up till Adrastos stood to make his way toward his subordinate. “Where the hell were you? I don’t recall giving you permission to leave, Zayn,” Adrastos growled.

Zayn chewed on his lip nervously as he watched the magician’s clenched fists. “Well, I thought it would be a nice day to go for a walk. The weather is quite lovely─”

“Get to the point, fanalis.”

“Okay, okay! Sheesh. You are a very cranky man today… I saw that girl magician we travelled with from Reim. She has been looking for you, so I thought I’d bring her here─”

“WHAT?!”

Adrastos cast a Frozen Shadow Chain to keep Zayn in place as he roughly gripped the cloth of his shirt. His frosty eyes peered deep into Zayn’s soul, freezing it into solid, unbreakable ice. He had expected Noir to search, but figured she would fail because he did not stay in an inn. However, he didn’t foresee Zayn leading her right here! Damn it all! Adrastos threw Zayn to the side. “Let her inn since you took it upon yourself to bring her.”

Zayn, knowing he would feel his master’s wrath later, silently opened the door to let Noir in. Once she entered, the silver haired magician would turn his icy stare on her. “I’m assuming you acquired my letter. You probably came here expecting answers to all the questions swarming around in the head of yours; however if you read my letter, then you should have known not to look for me regardless of the situation. Yet here you are. Why?”

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

When the door was shut in front of her, the black haired girl waited patiently. She was trying to figure out what she should said to her mentor who was now inside this room in front of her, he did say she couldn't look for him. However, she didn't like it, she wanted to at least showing her gratitude for her mentor. Even if he was not her mentor anymore, Adrastos was someone that she respected a lot. He was the one who taught her a lot of things, helping her to train and fought alongside her. It would be hard to find someone like Adrastos and Noir felt that she would never find someone like him anymore. But not properly saying goodbye to each other...if they must even though the girl would prefer to not bidding him a farewell, would be a very sad way to part with each other.

She could feel the rukh from behind this door, a familiar rukh that Adrastos had. With patient, the black haired girl waited for her turn to enter the room. The moment Zayn opened the door for her, the female magician would say nothing and nodded at the Fanalis. After that, her gaze would be locked to Adrastos icy stare. But it didn't froze her at all, she found it as beautiful as usual even though she did see something changed inside him. Hearing his voice brought back her memories, he was as cold as when she met him for the first time, but this one was much colder and had some kind of uneasy feeling towards the black haired girl.

Noir nodded, letting Haku to wait at the door while she stepped forwards, but knowing he would hate it if she was close enough to him. "I understand. However, I have not show you my gratitude yet." She paused herself, still staring into Adrastos' eyes before continuing, "To be honest... I would like to say that I don't agree with this... Even now, I still consider you as my mentor, as someone who taught me a lot of things. You did change, Neo. However, that won't make me change my mind that you will always be a mentor for me."

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

“Gratitude? Don’t agree?” Adrastos stepped forward, closing the gap between them. Being a little over a foot taller, the magician would have to look down at her as she craned her neck to keep eye contact. “Explain, Noir. How can you, a former slave that doesn’t seem to comprehend emotions, know what gratitude is? What do you not agree with?”

Adrastos’ slender fingers reached up to caress her delicate face, lingering slightly longer near her topaz eyes before sliding down to hold her chin, then tilted Noir’s face from side to side as if inspecting her like she was some sort of good to be bought and used for personal goals. His eyes were chilling with just a sliver . “You never realized his feelings for you, nor did you realize how tormented he was by them.”

The magician leaned down until his warm breath blew against her mouth. There was a ghost–whose name was once Neo Mortem–inside wailing, wanting to feel their mouths connect just once. For mere amusement, Adrastos planted an ever-present kiss on the girl’s lips to test her predictable reaction and taunt the imprisoned persona within himself. He pulled away just a bit to whisper against her smooth skin, “He could never do that either.”

With that, he separated himself and circled Noir as a vulture did with its dead meal. He twirled her obsidian hair in his hands as his silver eyes watched her. Neo would have enjoyed to have a moment alone with this young magician; the only difference between him and Adrastos was that Adrastos was the sort of person to use people for his own gain, torment them into submission, or do whatever the hell he wanted. Neo and Adrastos, the same person that somehow split into opposite beings.

“You see, Noir, my eyes have slowly been opening to see the bigger picture of life and fate. Neo was losing sight of that vision the more he was around you. He knew you only saw him as a mentor despite his preposterous fantasies where you were someone more, someone more precious than anything else in this world. He became haunted, fragile, and cowardly. It would have been sweet if it weren’t for the fact that this body was the object of such suffering. So, I took over. Or rather, I decided it was time to take an alternate path. The only obstacle now,” the man said with a pause until he stood in front of Noir again, “is you.”

Adrastos’ pale hands clutched Noir’s throat in a way that wasn’t life-threatening but threatening because there was a shrouded possibility of death. “You’re in my head constantly. Along with that old raisin I called master. Never do you leave or melt away into the deep, dark crevices of my mind. I could kill you if I wanted.”

A solitary tear fell from one eye.

“But I can't. I can’t bring myself to do it because I feel something nagging at me, telling me that if I did I wouldn’t be able to function.”

The blue magician released his hold and turned his back to her. His hands were clasped behind his back as he struggled to compose himself. “Why did it have to be you…”

Adrastos glanced at Noir. “I’m no longer your mentor. I made that clear before we even entered the dungeon. Whatever you decide is up to you. However you use the power you obtained is also up to you. If you have anything left to say, say it before leaving because I doubt the next time we meet will be one of idle chat.”

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“The whole past situations taught me about it…” Her golden eyes was still locking their gaze with those silver orbs, “It feels like I won’t be able to meet you again and it makes me feel this sadness because I don’t want to not be able to see a friend anymore.”

When he mentioned about she never realized about his feeling, she didn’t know what to say. What kind of feeling that he had for her, she didn’t have any idea about it. What did she do to him and making him tormented by what he felt for her? Just when she wanted to say something, his lips pressed into hers, just like what she did to the king before. From what she knew, this kind of act was to show someone’s gratitude and it was based from what she read from the book. However, her guardian laughed at her about it, saying that she was wrong. A kiss, especially on the lips never had any kind of showing gratitude meaning. The sole reason for it to be done was to show a loving act, the things that she didn’t understand even now. She was confused by this, looking down when he pulled away from her. Lance said the same thing, but no matter how she tried to interpret the feeling, she couldn’t, she had no idea on how it felt and it frustrated her that now she thought that it was the feeling that tormented him. Could it be love was a painful feeling? But how can Lance smiled at her happily when he said that he love her? Her mind was all cloudy, she was confused… and stressed.

The black haired girl looked back at the man, surprised to know that she was his obstacle, “Me…?” She asked back, but was more surprised when the man’s hand began to touch her neck and clutching it. No words could escape her lips as she listened to the man’s words, swallowing each word as he said it clearly to her. ‘He could kill me if he wanted to…’ She noted it mentally; eyes widened as she tried to breathe and grabbed the man’s hands to at least loosen his grip. Haku began to growl in a threatening way but he knew he shouldn’t bother his master at the moment, he just need to find the right moment to pounce and safe her.

She let out a relieved gasp when the man stopped clutching her neck but continued to listen to what he said, no words was being said by Noir at that moment. Once Adrastos finished his words, it was clear enough to the female magician. She had no more reason to be told or no more words to say, so by closing her eyes and felt the painful of a farewell in her heart, she bowed down. “I understand… Thank you for all of your guidance, I wish you success…” Without even turning back, she motioned Haku to leave with her by moving her hand and exited the place. She walked and kept walking until it was far enough from the place, feeling the wetness on her cheeks and realized that it was her tears. “My heart… it feels hurt…” She was brought into her knees as her legs couldn’t support her, she felt weak and hurt. “Tell me, Haku… does farewell always this painful? Or am I too shocked to hear all of those things? Could it be… I… shouldn’t really being friend with someone?” The liger purred, bringing himself close to her and emitting his warm, wanting to protect the girl and making her feel safe. “I don’t understand… why I am so stupid… I don’t understand about a lot of things…” And the girl cried until she felt that her tears box was already empty and her eyes were hurting. Luckily for the girl, her beasts didn’t leave and keep sitting beside her, comforting her from all this painful feeling that she had.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum