You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting Of Kou(Social/NK/IO)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meeting Of Kou(Social/NK/IO) Empty Meeting Of Kou(Social/NK/IO) 05/12/16, 09:11 pm

D.Styx

D.Styx
β-Tier
β-Tier

Item's brought:

Dante's smile was big as he found the one place he thought Kou had forgot about, a old memorial to Magicians and warriors, the text on the wall were all scratched off, it was twenty meters from the city in a vast plane most warriors would come to train in.The field around the half torn apart house was littered with pieces of the houses wall and wooden swords, the house was missing fifty percent of it's right wall and it's door as Dante would look inside he would find nothing more than one line of text reading "A Warrior is Only Born On The Battlefield" which was roughly visible.

Dante's sigh rang about the little broken home "All that snooping and all I get is a old text?" Dante said his words muttered through his cloak's fabric as he upzipped it he could speak freely as he left the building and stood on the front porch he smiled, bane at his left hand side.Dante slowly looked around the area in hopes he might find someone who had been here, maybe travelers or citizens of Kou. He knew nothing of the land base aside from they were in a civil war and Dante wasn't sure whose side he should trust as he began to walk in the field the city of Kou was roughly five meters from him as he stopped at the large town's Tavern grabbing two drinks from the barkeep and leaving the pub to find a large gathering of citizens watching a local brawl Dante would walk over to investigate the onlookers and to inspect to fight himself.

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

Sitting in an old rusted chair in the guard barracks, an fly buzzing around as he attempted to squash it. More and more people filled into Kou as the news of the civil war broke throughout the world. Plastic dreams have feeled his head the past few nights, not close to the nightmares he had been investigating perviously week. Standing up from the chair small creeking from the old wooden would be releasing the pinned up stress. Aseroth, had received an report of an brawl out break in the city near an tavern. I'm hopes of getting off early he took it upon himself to head off over to the district and break up the fight. 

' No harm in breaking up an small fry fight? Hmmm not really! ' thinking to himself as he geared up and placed of his long sleeved captain jacket, heading off to the brawl. Having a light dash not running too fast, but faster than your average human. Arriving on the scene speaking  loudly. " One person please step forward and explain the situation, while clearing out the way of him and the two fighting. " Aseroth, Grabbed the two citizens by the back of the collar and lifted each in one hand and expanded his wing span keeping them  apart. He'd turn toward Dante and speak to him. " You! Explain what happened between those two? " starting his first conversation with Dante.

D.Styx

D.Styx
β-Tier
β-Tier

Dante would watch the needless guard run out, Dante not from around Kou let out a sigh as a man with white hair would be moving at a pretty well off speed running at the fighting citizens, of course Dante's first reaction would have been 'Flee the area, you're a ex slave' but Dante wasn't sure how this guy would feel about this as he would catch the men his direction would turn to Dante, Dante of course wearing his cloak would watch the man approach.

He ask Dante who started the fight and Dante too a deep breath "Both are guilty of nothing but idiocy" Dante would raising his hands up with a sigh "I mean did more harm to themselves then anyone, think they should slide, or be forced to learn to fight, yaknow they aren't much good at it" Dante would say with a chuckle, Aseroth being less than four feet away Dante would smile if Aseroth would let the men go Dante would begin to speak "The Name's Styx, how you doing?" Dante would say with a smile trying to see if the man was up for giving some insight on the war, Dante wasn't sure they gave guard positions to anyone but Kou civilians, Dante would wait patiently, humming slowly to himself as he waited.

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

"Sir Styx, there guilty of idiocy around here nowaday, due to this civil war, more and more small outburst have been happening." Tossing one man aside and the other as well , Aseroth, would step in range of grabbing Dante. " Its a pleasure to meet you, Styx, The makes Aseroth call me Ase for short. Haha don't be a shy fellow neither if something like this happens, break it up because the guards positions have declined. " placing his right hand out to shakes Dante's, keeping his eyes pierced on him making directed eye contact. 

The coward around them bewilded  as they conversation went on. ' Hmm this man doesn't look older than me, possibly around my age? He also has red hair and red eyes, Fanalis prehaps? Oh... he could've been a slave... sad if he is, but let's not ask such direct question! ' having a mental pep talked while awaiting Styx to shake his hand or either respond. Aseroth, same serious cold expression on his face.

D.Styx

D.Styx
β-Tier
β-Tier

Dante's face grew into a grin, cocky this man was as he would get within range of Dante 'Huh not scared of strangers...and asking me to help with a guards duty?' Dante would think to himself he wasn't exactly the guard type, sure great at the hurting people part but that was about it, he ponder this thought for a few moments "Ehhh guard duty never fit me honestly" Dante would say with a chuckle "Stopping fights is a hassle couldn't you just wait until they wear themselves out haha" Dante would say with a bit of a smile staring at an emotionless stare "So you're gonna tell me to smile but keep a cold expression on? Huh aren't you calling the kettle black" Dante would say in a joking tone.

"A...About the civil war...I have to ask why is the fighting only starting now?Wasn't the king supposed to be dead?" Dante would say with a new demeanor his emotions were slightly more serious looking at the man his pure white hair seemed to glow "And why do father and son have to fight?" Dante would question after with a seemingly curious tone, as his hand would extend towards Aseroth's hand and with a friendly grip begin to form a manly handshake, not going as hard as he could but Dante would match pressure accordingly to the other man's grip.

Once the Handshake would be done Dante would hope his questions would make it to Aseroth and possibly get the backstory to why the war was happening, the son obviously trying to free slaves whilst his father only meant to capture and use them.Dante couldn't rightfully trust anyone from Kou however Dante didn't believe this man to be his enemy he wasn't deemed a friend yet.Dante would wait patiently for Aseroth to speak.

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

" I wasn't asking you to be an guard, hmph. You don't really seem like the person from your look. " Aseroth, looking at the browned hair boy or man? He couldn't tell weather if Styx was or wasn't one. Feeling compelled to asked him or not while listening to the Styx, talking and asking some questions. " Letting them fight is an hassle as well, hahaa I mean watching them fight effortlessly, but doesn't mean we should let them continue. " Rubbing the back of his white hair, giving off an Little shrug of the shoulders. Staring at the man about to ask his own questions after answering the current ones presented. 

" Mhm, the civil war is between nobles and  it coincidence it's Father and Son emperors at that. We the citizens even believed Yoshiro's father Gao Yu to been long dead, but in this world of wonder it seems fate.. really crappy fate has brought him back! " His cold nature surfacing as his tone darken thinking about the return knowing only slavery and troubled times from before. " Gao Yu, plans to return the land back to its slaveish ways while Yoshiro, plans to remove slavery and  infidelity to the poor allowing everyone to be equal. I don't care neither Yoshiro or Gao Yu plans for the country, I! Just want the slavery to end, and gaining an furthering advancement in influence. " Aseroth giving small summarys to Styx, possibly not actually answering his question. " Now Styx, how old are you? And are you an Fanalis prehaps? " Asking him.

D.Styx

D.Styx
β-Tier
β-Tier

Dante would listen to the slowly dwindling conversation about the fight, being that it was over Dante didn't much care aside from the fact he wasn't sure if the men were okay or not, actually he noticed the man was a little off from before his conversation skills seemed to dwindle down as he would peer at Dante's hair probably inspecting it he would begin to speak about what he knew of the local 'civil war' that had been causing the problems around town lately. Dante wasn't sure what he would say but he assumed the man knew about as much as him.

Aseroth would speak of Gao Yu, Dante definitely didn't know this man, and he spoke of Yoshiro 'hmmm...Something's odd what'd he mean about fated?I don't think dead people come back to life...' Dante would think to himself as he would hear Aseroth's tone get cold he would sigh, Yoshiro would be spoke of in a higher remark than Goa Yu for the simple fact he enforced no slavery. Dante's eyes would stare at Aseroth with the same intensity in his eyes as he would ask the question, first Dante's age secondly his race.

'huh...Tell him the truth or lie...The small things in life, might as well be honest' Dante would think to himself with a smile "Nice summary of the war, I'm seventeen" Dante says in a calm tone breathing ad beginning to speak again "And as of my race you'd be partially correct, you forgot the 'Really Strong' before the Fanalis though" Dante would say with a chuckle giving himself a funny little title to fit his current power. Dante's posture was calm and stead it would be time for Dante to speak back as he would give the information a few moments to settle and for him to collect his thoughts.

"Unfortunately I've been through slavery, so yaknow I know the whole outlook on it.... I'm not sure I'm on anyone's side, when all that is left is killing what do you expect from this country?Killing both of your possible leaders" Dante would speak with serious eye contact with Aseroth a smirk creeping on his lips "But nobody is perfect, but your mistakes lead you to improve, so what will this war bring?" Dante would question Aseroth before retorting his own question against Aseroth "Also wanna let me know what your age is...Oh and your race too" Dante would say in a calmer tone than with the previous questions, it was about time Dante learned something about the boy instead of extorting him for Intel on the war.

'So then, there's no stopping the war huh?I wonder when the hell this shit is gonna actually happen' Dante would think to himself expecting the war to come sooner than later, however not exactly ready Dante was now more emotionally prepared as he would wait for Aseroth to respond.

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

" I must apologize, hahaha I don't really conversate with others rarely, or really speak in generally unless I need some basic information " Apologizing to Dante, for his way of speaking not really being very conversational with many.  Watching Styx, as he would think about weather or not telling him his age. Aseroth, tilting his chin up, to stare up at the sky awaiting an response or not depending on Styx's. Cracking a smile on his face while having the sun shine in  his eyes making the icy blue eyes, crystal blue in color. Hearing the calm, relaxed tone slip from Styx lips he hear an 'Seventeen?' Ring throughout his mind, Aseroth eyes getting all bug-eyed as he grew with excitement from meeting someone if his same age. Letting an laugh slip his own mouth when Styx, said really strong speaking out loud once he said that. " Hahahaa, you must be! For such an young age, like me, we're are strong due to heritage, I must say, indeed indeed. " Aseroth looking into Styx eyes possibly weirding him out? Overall over come with excitement neither less having meet the first Fanalis, besides himself in his entire life. 

" Slavery... I'm sorry you experience that, but you must've taken what happen and grown off it! Seeing in how your surviving in this cruel world, yaknow. I only experience abuse from my step-father, but besides that, Killing both the leaders? Hmm I mean if that occured, no one would really take it upon themselves to establish Kou, and Reim may possibly attack during our as an Country weaken state, hahah" Aseroth, speaking in his cold nature while keeping his excitement from bursting out, trying to keep himself calm with breathing in and out.  " As you said, this country.. Ohhh this country isn't perfect, but we have to make an living and survive in this world. " Grinning hearing his last question, something not many had asked of him 'My age and race, hmm I don't know which one to tell him... I'm half Fanalis and Human so sho-? ' ending his thought suddenly  speaking once more. " As you said before, Seventeen the age! Recently joined the guard, but been a big help around here. For my race.. hmm I suppose I'm Fan- Hum-... FanHuLis? Hahah Half Fanalis and Human... don't know what they call us, so go with Halfing? " Saying that last one in an sort of questioning type of way, not really sure on what to say. Placing his hands on the back of his head to support it. Awaiting Styx to reply now. ' He seems pretty umm, trustworthy in certain areas hahah' thinking to himself.

D.Styx

D.Styx
β-Tier
β-Tier

Dante would listen to Aseroth apologize for his cold way of speaking 'Well I guess it's better than him screaming' Dante would think to himself he gaze locked on Aseroth more on the center of the mans face as the man continued to tilt his chin Dante would slowly crack his neck in a relief type of way thinking to himself about the ways the war may or may not end waiting for Aseroth to speak more knowing he couldn't simply say an apology and leave it at that.Dante would watch the smile edge it's way into Aseroths face, a seemingly cheerful smile hopefully causing Dante to smile in unison always liking his own smile Dante had no quarrel with sharing a smile with Aseroth.Things got a little stranger as Aseroth got bug eyed and blurted out they were around the same age if not the same he also let it slip they shared the same heritage.Dante wasn't sure what he meant, but never the less Dante was sure the white hair male meant no harm by his words.

Dante's sigh would be silent as the subject of slavery was mentioned, and Aseroth brought about emotions Dante had hidden a while, Dante would wait patiently as Aseroth spoke until Aseroth finished there would be no sighing just simply silence, after Aseroth would speak Dante would take a deep breath in this instant he would hope not one of his words would upset Aseroth.

"My...Slavery....Is my only reason for being alive right now" Dante would say, painfully of course his eyes welting fighting back both anger and sadness "It taught me the strong survive...As Fanalis it's...It's out duty to be strong right?" Dante would question, the emotions fading into a dark pit where Dante would name his heart.a gulp would sound between his sentences "A...As for your king and prince problem, I believe that...in the state of a fairs that Kou is in...It might need to be demolished and rebuilt from the ground up..." Dante would speak in a clear to the man "Of course with least casualties would be best, but otherwise no matter what the government in this land." Dante would say pointing to the larger houses towards the Kou's palace "This Government is ran by the rich Goa Yu? So how do you expect Yoshiro to do better?" Dante would question calmly his tongue clicking at the end of the sentence "Isn't it just a murder to kill a person?Wouldn't this be genocide if we were to let these armies fight?" Dante would add.Dante would lighten the mood with a smile "Of course this is in my eyes, I'm no better than a killer, but I know the idea of the civil war is just idiotic and rash...very rash, what do you think?" Dante would say calmly, pausing to let Aseroth speak.

10Meeting Of Kou(Social/NK/IO) Empty Re: Meeting Of Kou(Social/NK/IO) 09/12/16, 09:55 am

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

" Yes technically speaking this war could bring about a grand depletion of the economy. " Watching Styx point up toward the government homes and middle of the city, where the majority of the officials lived. " And your talking about genocide, I don't believe the guards or rival army, and rebels believe the cause to be genocide to them. Most likely for them it's trying to get a better encomony for themselves and stable footing within commons. " Giving a small opinion on the matter, returning to his calm state with an smile on his face matching Dante's. Taking in a deep breathe listening to him explain it a little bit more, he spoke once more. " Hmm, as you said it's are duty to be strong, but also to not let are strength consume us. Even in tuff times, we could visible get out of hard places depending on what happened and how you go by it, rebuilding the city from scratch would only make matters worse with an in experience leader. " Shrugging as he'd finish speaking wondering if they had a tyrant would another civil pit break. Going back to listening to Dante talking about his thoughts on the civil war saying it's too rash, and sudden, Aseroth just blinked a few times before evaluating it. " I wouldn't say it's rash, but I would say it happened suddenly and for such tyrant like Gao Yu, to appear means something in the back grounds is amist. Like someone else is pulling the strings? But to prepare for this civil war, i need to train and gather somethings that will be useful for me. " telling him he thinks about it, than talking about going for some training and supplies that could increase his power greatly. " What about you, Styx, do you plan to enter this civil war, and claim forth what you seek and removing the blemishes and corruption of this very empire? Also of course train before it arrives or get in some extra training to be fully prepared! " Aseroth would say with a jolly tone, but with a serious face.

11Meeting Of Kou(Social/NK/IO) Empty Re: Meeting Of Kou(Social/NK/IO) 13/12/16, 12:22 am

Aseroth

Aseroth
β-Tier
β-Tier

" Sorry Styx, but I must take my leave. " Aseroth said shortly. " I'm planning to head into the jade mountains to learn a family swordplay, and it's gonna take me some time. Your more than happy to come along as I venture out their " he said. Waving off the fanalis, and heading off toward him home. Aseroth arriving in a short amount of time, speaking through the house. " Could you guys prepare food for a least a couple weeks or month, i don't really know " he'd inform the staff as they dropped everything and begun helping prep. Aseroth going to his room to put away his Baël, Odashi, and Cold Coffin, taking with him possibly a wooden sword w/ bekken(sheathe/guard) to practice with him. Loading up an bag, and heading back out to the front. " Pleas take care of the house, and feel free to stay we have many rooms guys, love you all and thanks for always being here for me. " he'd say taking the foods and items they gave him to go out into the mountain and train.

[Rp Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum