You are not connected. Please login or register

Zadi & Lagi vs. Tigras! [Job]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zadi & Lagi vs. Tigras! [Job] Empty Zadi & Lagi vs. Tigras! [Job] 18/03/14, 05:51 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Now that Zadi had a companion to take jobs with in Reim, the great city in the middle of an Empire, it was time to actually take a job! Specifically one that Zadi spotted earlier the day that Zadi met Lagi and Zygus, Lagi’s bird companion. Zadi went over to the location of the mines that the job sheet was talking about. There seemed rather dull and lifeless, but probably due to the tigras outside and inside, scaring everything off. Wonder how they get food or go to the bathroom if they never leave? Anyway, in order to pass the time waiting for Lagi El Nagi and Zygus to show up, Zadi went over to the head of the mining operation and started to speak to him about all this tigras business. Zadi need a little bit more information on the strength of these creatures if he wanted to take them out and stay safe. After all, the two guarding the entrance seemed a bit calm and collected…as if they were statues waiting to come to life and eat anything that got even remotely close to the new den of the tigras pack! Yeah, Zadi needed to know about the physical strength and speed of the tigras, including any that might be inside for if zadi were not prepared, he could die along with Lagi…that is, if Lagi turned out to be weak. Zadi didn’t know yet, but this job would sure help to clear things up! Zadi walked over to the head of the mining operation and asked...

“So, since I would like to help you clear out this den of tigras, mind letting me in on a little more information about the tigras other than ‘they are strong’? Because it seems to me that you have sent plenty of inexperienced fighters that don’t seem to know how to trace an opponent’s power properly. No offense to any of your men, but to be honest, they don’t look tough enough to be taking on these huge animals without some strategy involved. Anyway, I need to know some information about the physical strength and speed of these so called ‘tigras’, if you don’t mind.”

Hmmm, Zadi seemed a little too direct with his approach. However, the head of the mining operation probably wanted to get this moving again as soon as possible, o he might actually provide some useful information to Zadi and Lagi, if Lagi were to show up right now.

“Oh, and does the reward for completing this job cover TWO takers? I am expecting a friend of mine to come along any second now and also hear about this information, inevitably helping me with the capturing of this den of tigras. So far the reward seems to cover only one and hald people…mind making it cover two? Cause you wouldn’t want those tigras running around and breeding without stopping now would you?”

Zadi had to be direct and blunt with this request. He didn’t want to share his reward unless he knew Lagi well enough to trust him with his life! But then again, not obtaining a few hundred Huang would hurt Zadi’s already fat wallet, hahaha!

530/1500 words

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was time to do another mission with Zadi, and this one seemed especially dangerous. Upon arrival, Lagi jumped down and was completely crouched. IT seemed a little unnecessary, but it was actually a force of habit that the El Nagi clan members had. They were overly cautious about dangerous creatures, and planning out a form of attack seemed to be the best thing that they can do. “…” Zygus was moving his head back and forth; it was almost as if he was scooping out his prey. Lagi walked very slowly over to Zadi and the man who made the request. He had his usual smile, but it was a little smaller this time. “Sorry about that, I was running a little late. I was also reading up on my tamer book about these creatures. They are definitely dangerous, not to be underestimated. Their senses are very apex predator type, so it wouldn’t be a good idea to try to hide from them. They’re a little slower than the females, but their ability to attack with such power makes them just as deadly as a Fanalis. As a matter of fact, they can even surpass the Fanalis with the right potential, but that all depends on the tamer.” Lagi had a serious smile on his face; this was something he couldn’t help when it came to other animals. “If you’re interested in power Zadi, this is definitely the beast to tame. Maybe you should try to claim one of the babies as your own? “Afterwards, Lagi’s serious mood broke and went back to his normal attitude.

“Sorry about that, I just have a tendency to get a little excited when it comes to an animal I never seen before. I’m just saying, it would be a seriously good animal to tame if that’s the case.” Lagi starts to dig in his bag and brings out a big pile of meat; it was steaming and cooked to perfection. “These animals are keen, but they’re not the most intelligent animals in the world. Standing in the front doesn’t exactly fill their stomachs; I could make a huge bet that they would jump on this pile of meat as soon as I threw it. I’m confident in my cooking abilities that they would go for it. There is always this sexist vibe that females are smarter than males anyway, so let’s go with the hypothesis that they would fall for such an obvious trick. “ LAgi then shrugs  as he notices that one of the male Tigras started to twitch their nose, the other one stated to show their fangs and drool a little. “Watch carefully, this is the cruel part. “ LAgi then takes out another big bag, currently the same size of the huge piece of wolf meat. Afterwards, he tossed over the big bag to the Tigras. They immediately started fighting over the meat and tearing at the bag, the fighting and munching on the bag lasted for about fifteen seconds until they stopped immediately and keeling over.   Lagi started laughing hysterically as he pointed at Zygus.”Hahaha… that was Zygus’s poop pag… they digested the poop! Well, I didn’t think this far ahead, so it’s your turn Zadi chan”

540/1500

Reasoning:
Spoiler:

Abilities used
Spoiler:

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

The head of the mining operation and the person who asked for assistance to this job was about to speak up about information about the tigras in guarding the other tigras, the females and cubs, when out of nowhere…well, from the sky is pretty much nowhere…can in Lagi El Nagi and Zygus! And then Lagi started to make observations and guesses, legitimate ones at that, stating that the males were indeed going to be hungry after standing guard without eating anything. Lagi also explain how the sheer size and ferocity of such a beast would probably end up being stronger than any Fanalis…if it was well trained. Lagi suggested that Zadi have one of the cubs be his beast companion…but Zadi had other plans in mind. Such plans included visiting Heliohapt and getting to know their culture in…snake-taming! That’s right! Zadi wished to become a snake-tamer rather than am avian or mammalian-tamer. Zadi personally found an interest in scaly things, especially since he liked ‘balance’…get it? Scales? Balance? You know, the weight comparison things? Ah! Fine, it was a bad joke, but still, Zadi liked scaly things, hahaha!

“Hmmm, I don’t think it would be wise to separate any of the cubs from each other. Their parents will end up being gone by the time we pick them up, so separating them would make things even worse in the long run. They might get depressed, stop eating, and maybe even kill themselves…yeah, none of those cubs for me. That would be too cruel. But that’s for the heads up, I never thought about it before, hahaha!”

Lagi was a kind gentleman…sort of gentleman. Lagi got out a bag of meat from…somewhere…and started talking about how this could distract the two male tigras at the entrance. Very good idea if I do say so myself! However…Lagi then said this was the cruel part. The tigras had already started to come closer, drooling and grumbling a little. They could probably smell the meat inside the bag that Lagi had pulled out. But that didn’t end up being the cruel part of it all. Lagi then got out another bag. Zadi didn’t know what was inside it, but he knew it wouldn’t be the meat that the tigras probably thought Lagi had promised them to get. Lagi threw the bag all the way over to the tigras in hopes that they would go for the bag. Lagi seemed a bit anxious in seeing what might happen. Zadi looked over there and finally found out that the tigras were tricked in a rather cruel way…a fresh bag of poop…probably from Zygus himself…

“Oh man…I feel so sorry for them right now…that was cruel and very unusual…but I have to admit, it was genius. They seemed to have a hard time staying on their four feet at the moment. They won’t be moving very fast now that you got them to eat that…stuff. Yeah…stuff. Anyway, you’re right. I should end it now.”

Zadi started to walk over, gathering Rukh into pure force as he did so. The two male tigras started to slowly get up from their daze and confusion, but not quite enough to move very fast. Zadi then raised his staff, the Gawking Heron, gathering all the dust and dirt and other particles in the air and ground within a 30 meter radius of himself. Eventually, the dust formed around Zadi, visibly darken by Strength Magic and the force of lifting the Gravity as much as Zadi did. The matter gathered rather quickly into a small ball of pretty much pure force, with some dust, sand, dirt, and the like. Zadi was 20 meters away from the ball while the tigras were 10 meters away from the ball. Floating in place, the ball seemed so harmless. However, Zadi aimed for the skulls of the one of the two tigras…and manipulated the Gravity around the ball to the point of instantly moving 20 m/s towards one of the tigras. The tigras didn’t see it coming as it smashed into the skull of the tigras that Zadi had aimed for. The tigras was either unconscious or dead due to the impact…but Zadi wouldn’t think about that. The other tigras roared as best it could with that…stuff…still within its system. Zadi then shot the ball, still floating, at 20 m/s for the skull of the last male tigras, also either knocking it out or killing it. Zadi still didn’t wish to think about it. Instead, he now made his way for the den of the female tigars with the ball right next to him, only a meter infront and off the ground.

“I’ll deal with the rest of them…”

With a solemn tone and expression, he headed into the den of the remaining tigras, the females and the poor cubs. Zadi eventually made it to the end of the tunnel, the resting place of the remaining beasts. The cubs growled like cute little cats while the females had real roars. Zadi’s shadow stretched over the females as one of them tried to circle him in and attempt to trap Zadi in place, but failed after Zadi knocked it out with his 20 m/s Ball spell, hitting at full force. The three remaining tigras roared, two of which tried to punce for Zadi while still 15 meters away. The ball sped towards the mid-air tigras, bashing into the side of one which subsequently hit the other one. Two left, one of which was underneath the body of an unconscious ally. Zadi wouldn’t let it get up as he shot the ball for the skull of the tigras, either killing it or knocking it out. The last one tried to protect the cubs…but Zadi had a job to complete. Before shooting off the ball and defeating the last tigras…he spoke, “They will be safe…” The tigras fell from the impact to the side of the face, limp and unmoving in front of the cubs. Zadi stepped out of the basically empty den, “Alright, all clear!” Zadi then walked over to the head of the mining operation and said just one thing before he asked for his reward...

“Please make sure that the cubs are well taken care of, sir….or I’ll come back with another job in mind…”

170 Magoi

Tech(s):

1500+/1500 words - Complete~

(OOC: Um...sorry for completing it like I did. I'll stay in the thread and finish things off with securing the cubs so that you have something to type about...again...my bad...)

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi was a bit perplexed as Zadi continued on with the mission; he had no idea that he was capable of doing such things. Wow Zadi, I didn’t know you were so powerful with that magic staff of yours. Now all you need is a white beard and some holy light generating from it, ten you’ll be seen as one of those wizard from the story books. I’m joking though; I know that there are not a lot of people that would want to fight you. That was something similar to gravity magic right? You have the power to generate a black hole? Once you start getting stronger, they might hire you to use in wars and stuff, but who would want a job to live as a living weapon. That’s just barbaric dude, nobody would want that.” Lagi laughed at his own joke as he continued on the path with Zadi, he was riding on the back of Zygus as Zadi continued to finish the mission. Lagi thought he was freeloading a little bit, It didn’t feel too right to him. However, Zadi insisted that he could handle it, so Lagi took on his friendly gesture in kind. But still, it was surprising that Zadi commanded over gravity. Gravitation, or gravity, is a natural phenomenon by which all physical bodies attract each other. It is most commonly recognized and experienced as the agent that gives weight to physical objects, and causes physical objects to fall toward the ground when dropped from a height.

It is hypothesized that the gravitational force is mediated by a massless spin-2 particle called the graviton. Gravity is one of the four fundamental forces of nature, along with electromagnetism, and the nuclear strong force and weak force. Colloquially, gravitation is a force of attraction that acts between and on all physical objects with matter (mass) or energy. In modern physics, gravitation is most accurately described by the general theory of relativity proposed by Einstein, which asserts that the phenomenon of gravitation is a consequence of the curvature of spacetime. In pursuit of a theory of everything, the merging of general relativity and quantum mechanics (or quantum field theory) into a more general theory of quantum gravity has become an area of active research. Newton's law of universal gravitation postulates that the gravitational force of two bodies of mass is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them. It provides an accurate approximation for most physical situations including spacecraft trajectory. Newton's laws of motion are also based on the influence of gravity, encompassing three physical laws that lay down the foundations for classical mechanics.

During the grand unification epoch, gravity separated from the electronuclear force. Gravity is the weakest of the four fundamental forces, and appears to have unlimited range (unlike the strong or weak force). The gravitational force is approximately 10-38 times the strength of the strong force (i.e., gravity is 38 orders of magnitude weaker), 10-36 times the strength of the electromagnetic force, and 10-29 times the strength of the weak force. As a consequence, gravity has a negligible influence on the behavior of sub-atomic particles, and plays no role in determining the internal properties of everyday matter. On the other hand, gravity is the dominant force at the macroscopic scale, that is the cause of the formation, shape, and trajectory (orbit) of astronomical bodies, including those of asteroids, comets, planets, stars, and galaxies. It is responsible for causing the Earth and the other planets to orbit the Sun; for causing the Moon to orbit the Earth; for the formation of tides; for natural convection, by which fluid flow occurs under the influence of a density gradient and gravity; for heating the interiors of forming stars and planets to very high temperatures; for solar system, galaxy, stellar formation and evolution; and for various other phenomena observed on Earth and throughout the universe. This is the case for several reasons: gravity is the only force acting on all particles with mass; it has an infinite range; always attractive and never repulsive; and cannot be absorbed, transformed, or shielded against. Every planetary body (including the Earth) is surrounded by its own gravitational field, which exerts an attractive force on all objects. Assuming a spherically symmetrical planet, the strength of this field at any given point is proportional to the planetary body's mass and inversely proportional to the square of the distance from the center of the body. The strength of the gravitational field is numerically equal to the acceleration of objects under its influence, and its value at the Earth's surface, denoted g, is expressed below as the standard average. According to the Bureau International de Poids et Mesures, International Systems of Units (SI), the Earth's standard acceleration due to gravity. This means that, ignoring air resistance, an object falling freely near the Earth's surface increases its velocity by 9.80665 m/s (32.1740 ft/s or 22 mph) for each second of its descent. Thus, an object starting from rest will attain a velocity of 9.80665 m/s (32.1740 ft/s) after one second, approximately 19.62 m/s (64.4 ft/s) after two seconds, and so on, adding 9.80665 m/s (32.1740 ft/s) to each resulting velocity. Also, again ignoring air resistance, any and all objects, when dropped from the same height, will hit the ground at the same time.

With all these details about gravity, one would say that control over It could make that individual a grave threat. Well, it’s a good thing that I’m on his side then. I’m not too sure how Zygus would do in a fight. Well, I would be caught in the crossfire as well, I’m sure that he would know to take me down first. Or am I thinking too much?” Lagi watched as Zadi gave the cubs away, he had rather a sad look on his face. “Aww, those pour little things, I seriously hope the cubs would be ok. With more space in my house, I could have raised them myself.

OOC: Yea, it was kind of sudden....

1500/1500 Complete

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum