You are not connected. Please login or register

Showing her a Good Time [Endolf/Asha social]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

A few days had passed since Endolf’s last skirmish in the Reim alleyways and almost everything seemed to be back to how he was used to. Well, except for one manner of things. A young woman he had encountered in that very back street brawl which he had agreed to see to an inn that night, as she had requested before the fighting broke loose. Now he waited outside the very inn he had dropped her off at and waited for her, not exactly daring to go inside himself just yet. While he would normally be training today he instead decided that he would show the girl around Reim a bit.

WC: 111

Asha

Asha
β-Tier
β-Tier

Asha walked down the stairwell of the inn, passing by the other patrons as they hurried back to their room, or left their room in a rush to go out and see what the city had to offer them. Most of the time, it was people getting hammered, or people discovering just what exactly "night life" had to offer. In any case, Asha merely lazily walked down the stairs, her staff and satchel in tow, as she readied herself to walk outside and meet the young man who offered to show her around the city of Reim. She spent most of her time wandering around the world that she never was able to settle down in one spot for too long, only really knowing the layout of Balbadd and Magnostadt for the brief amount of time she spent there. A tour like this could really give her the carefree experience she's always wanted, especially since she never seemed to be able to sit back and enjoy where she was living--she only had a taste of that in Magnostadt. Asha took a deep breath, sighed, and opened the door to exit in the inn, expecting to wait outside to meet her companion for the evening.

"O-oh. Did not expect to see you right there..." Asha said, surprised that her comrade-in-arms from a few nights before was right there at the inn's door, waiting for her. Asha wasn't used to being the one that was late and felt a little awkward about it. "Sorry for being late, I guess I must have lost track of the time..."

WC: 266

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

Endolf heard the inn door open up once more and this time the girl he was to show around Reim walked out. He seemed to have caught her by surprise as she stumbled over her words while explaining that she hadn’t been expecting him to be standing there. Moving away from the wall he listened to her apologize for being late and having lost track of the time.

“It’s no problem.”

Endolf approached her calmly, sword swinging away against his hip in its sheath. His new magical item still fixed to his left hand in the form of a gold and teal gauntlet that extended up to his elbow. He stopped a few feet away from her, enough space so he wouldn’t be in her personal space.

“Any issues with the inn?”

WC: 132
TWC: 243

Asha

Asha
β-Tier
β-Tier

"Oh! Oh no not at all. The inn was quite lovely, actually. There is this, heh, there is this guy staying at the inn and he always seems to find himself standing naked in the hallway!" Asha explained, her voice singing with enthusiasm but with just enough cynical undertones that she got her point across. Reim, while lively, was far too 'open' for her to comfortably live. Still, she enjoyed the city, and the people, and didn't mind making a few new friends in this new and giant city. They two walked through the city, making light conversation. Small talk is nice, she usually doesn't get to mingle with people.

"So, how long have you lived in Reim?" She asked, curious about her new friend's history.
TWC: 392

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

As the two walked Endolf listened to the girl explain about her time at the inn so far and how there was one person there that felt it necessary to take time out of his day every day so that he could stand in the hallway naked. He could sense her discomfort in her words despite trying not to show it. Then the subject was him. She, like most other travelers he had encounters with in Reim, asked how long he had been living in the country.

“Too long for my taste honestly.”

A vague answer that he was sure she wouldn’t be expecting. If this had been before he had met his former “teacher” he would have told her some kind of distraction to take the attention away from himself, maybe joke around in some way to avoid it. But since his return from Kou he had been a bit of a different person, much like his first official fight in the coliseum had proven. A part of him still felt sorry for what he had done to that girl but it was for other reasons than one would expect.

“I came over from Kou when I was still a slave, fairly young back then. My master at the time decided that it’d be amusing to toss his worthless slave into one of the coliseum’s matches against a hungry beast. I took the chance to fake my death and have lived here since.”

Probably more of an answer than she was expecting to get but Endolf didn’t seem like he cared if he told the story or not.

“So what about you? How long are you in Reim for?”

WC: 280

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum