You are not connected. Please login or register

Tut Tut, Looks like Rain [Social/Invite Only/Endolf]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Myriel

Myriel
D-Tier
D-Tier

Reim's climate continued to bolster the most annoying weather changes of any place that the Fanalis girl had been. Thankfully unlike earlier occasions, Myriel managed to find a bar of sorts for lodging while the storm passed. A crack of lightening accompanied boy the harsh sound of thunder. She knew to day was gonna rain so she dressed accordingly, if Myriel had to go out into the rain it wouldn't have made any sense of risking her dress getting wet again as it always seemed to be shrinking in size.

The pub which she had found haven in was filled with an odd assortment of fellows that she would have fraternized with, not now though. Now she was a respectable member of the ... the ... Biting her lower lip and pulling on her left cat ear she began to worry as she couldn't for the life of her remember what the name of the guild she joined. "Oh poo, you sure know how to make your clan proud Myriel. You can't even remember the guild's name if you didn't have your head attached it would be rolling about."

Flopping down upon the bar top she quickly turned her sour mood around, "Hey drink seller I want a drink." The man quickly shot his way to her as her looks were quite advantageous when asking for things.

"What would you have miss?" He grinned, his naughty eyes looking at her bust oppose to her face.

Looking down at him she said, "Umm anything I guess? I don't actually drink that much so make it tastey." She watched him continue to keep eye contact with her chest before turning about causing him much dismay and sought out a drink that would suit her fancy. Both hands to either side she began to rock herself back and forth a bit bored wishing the rain would just go away so she could look for a place to buy some groceries.

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

“Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap!”

The day in Reim had started off like any other, beautiful and sunny and leaving Endolf without a care about any possible changes the weather could have. By was he wrong. About halfway through the day the skies had darkened with storm clouds and opened up into a torrent like downpour of rain that sent most everyone scurrying for a place to hide away and dry off. Of course the young Fanalis was no exception. Currently he was racing through the streets of Reim, trying to find someplace he could duck inside seeing as he was a decent ways away from the coliseum and his lodgings. His luck seemed to take a turn for the better as he found a pub that seemed to open still.

“Jackpot!”

Racing towards it as fast as his feet could pound against the ground he closed the gap rather quickly. The inside of the pub was warm, fires going to keep the chill of the rain away and good spirits all around as the patrons seemed to be in good moods fueled by alcohol that had yet to stop from being served. But amongst all the dry people inside Endolf stuck out like a sore thumb almost instantly as he stood behind the now closed door and seemed to drip the equivalent of a small torrent onto the building’s floor. Standing there in his soaked clothes he didn’t really know what to do.

“Hey uh barkeep? You got a spare room I can rent out for a few hours to dry off?”

Myriel

Myriel
D-Tier
D-Tier

As she turned around she looked over toward the fanalis who had just walked in, soggy as a drowned rat that was pulled back out at the brink of deaths door. He also looked quite adorable in a sense as he appeared far younger in her eyes for some reason. She eyed him a bit suspiciously as he walked toward her till he went and asked the barkeep a question.

The barkeep stared at the boy before looking about his small bar, "you are lucky if you can even find a spot in the bath room that would be large enough for you to wring out those clothes of yours. Besides I'm not running a shelter here so buy a drink or get out"

Hearing the rude comment Myriel looked over to the barkeep and said, "Now that isn't a nice way to treat a potential patron at all." Quickly she looked over and said, "Those keys do they open up to the cellar back there?" Again her feminine physique practically enthralling the man.

"Oh yeah of course," reaching down he mindlessly handed her the keys.

"Thank you so much this will only be a second," she began stroll over back behind the bar toward the room that the key would open before looking back to her kin. "Come on now boy we don't have all day silly this poor man can't have the fear that you are going to take any of her precious stock. Don't worry barkeep I will make sure he doesn't touch an ounce." The shorter man's face glowed red before nodding as his eyes wandered down her figure as she opened the door.

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

Endolf scowled at the barkeep’s response to his honest question. Sure it was a pub and not an inn but he had expected there to be at least a back room or something that he could pay to use. The young Fanalis’ fists clenched tight at his sides as he glared at the older man. However before he could explode into violence of any sort Endolf and the barkeep were cut off by a woman with hair as red as his own and a body that she obviously knew how to work. Instantly the barkeep’s eyes were drawn to her form as she started to point out a set of keys behind the counter and reasoned they must have belonged to some kind of storehouse cellar where the owner kept his goods when not serving them. She worked him over well with her sex appeal, so well in fact that if one were to look at Endolf they’d possibly question if he were dripping rain water still or drooling as he looked at her himself.

He was finally snapped out of his daze as the woman he had just been when she instructed him to follow after her quickly before the man changed his mind out of fear there’d be no stock left. Or something along those lines. As fast as he could, clothes weighed down by the amount of water inside them, Endolf jogged through the tavern and into the cellar door that waited open for him. Once down inside the building’s basement he let out a sigh.

“Hey, thanks for that. I was ready to jump over the counter and wring my clothes dry with that guy’s neck before you spoke up.”

The Fanalis male spoke towards his female assistant as he unzipped the small vest that covered his torso and removed it, leaving his athletic build on display still wet with the water that had drenched him. Twisting it up he took the garment in both hands and began wringing it out while trying to avoid tearing it to shreds with his Fanalis strength.

“The name’s Endolf by the way. I’m guessing yours is Angel? On account of how absolutely radiant you are.”

Turning his head back towards her he gave her a smart-ass grin, further proving he was already trying to flirt with her. Like he tended to do.

Myriel

Myriel
D-Tier
D-Tier

Myriel watched the man sprint as hastily after her as possible she couldn’t help but stifle a giggle hearing the amusing noises of clothes squishing from being waterlogged. Passing through the cellar door she would hop up onto a wine barrel and turning about so she could look at the fanalis. Questions raced through her mind as she hadn’t meet many fanalis before and the crimzon hair definitely made them stood out. She heard of the fanalis corporation that was in Reim, she even thought about joining it but realized that her abilities weren’t quite on par with even the worst of their group. Instead though she simply sat there silently watching over him as she wasn’t actually sure if he was even trustworthy yet, although she didn’t really mind as she sure he couldn’t be that bad.

Staring at him and his wet clothes made her a bit uncomfortable for now as she wasn’t particularly sure how he was gonna dry them off. Everytime she was in such a situation she basically had to strip, which was a situation that happened far too often. Her feline ears twitched though as he began to spoke up mentioning that he was thankful that she stepped in apparently preventing the use of violence.

At the notion she smiled, “No trouble at all I know that the old coot would have been fully open and willing for someone like me. Although he probably would have insisted on watching.” Inspecting him a bit closer she would then say real quick, “Oh, you seem to have some rain dripping down past your lips. I suggest wiping it off as it sorta looks like drool.” Giggling as she was a bit ignorant as it quite honestly could have been both for all she knew.

Watching him remove his vest she quickly turned around a bit embarrassed at the sight of the man as she wasn’t use to others being dressed in as little clothing has herself. Another comment from Endolf as he called himself caused her face to light up even more and the grin adding to that, “No-o, my name isn’t angel and I’m not that radiant.” Nervously a hand reached up to her scarlet main and began coming a single strand in a fashion that was anything but subtle.

“My name is Myriel not angel and I’m definitely not all that stuff that you said,” she murmured before losing her balance on the barrel and taking a tumble backwards.

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

A few moments of conversation had passed between them by the time Endolf had finished wringing out his vest before he caught sight of her sitting and facing away from him. He guessed she was giving him some privacy with being half naked and all but it honestly hadn’t bothered him. He cracked a smirk though when she showed that he had obviously flustered her with his calling her an angel. She did introduce herself and Endolf’s smirk grew into a smile as he turned back to her to talk again, instead finding her beginning to fall backwards off the barrel she had been sitting on. Wet pants be damned he tossed his vest to the ground and dashed towards her before sliding low and catching her.

“You alright Myr?”

He shorthanded her name, giving her the nickname he would now be calling her rather than her full name.

A few hours passed after Endolf's rescue of the falling Myriel and Endolf's clothes had managed to dry out enough for him to put them back on in full. Outside the rain had stopped falling and the black clouds began to break apart. Taking his chance Endolf left the tavern and made his way back to his home.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum