You are not connected. Please login or register

Solomon King - Green Thumb Wand

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Solomon King - Green Thumb Wand Empty Solomon King - Green Thumb Wand 17/11/15, 09:46 am

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Solomon King - Green Thumb Wand NatureStaff
Name: Green Thumb
Material: Dark Iron
Appearance: The wand is 45 centimetres long and 2.5 centimetres in diameter. The wand is made out of a dark tinted iron but looks very much light a broken branch, the tip of the wand where it was tipped off looks almost like budding leafs, and Solomon himself would put charms onto the wand and a wrapping of where he would usually hold it. Atop of the wand would be a thin sheet of crytstal that has hardened into the shape of a large leaf, the wand would have a part of a broken dagger attached to the bottom of it, the dagger is inscribed with the words "Puncture the earth and stone, grow unbound to time."

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved and priced at 75,000 Huang

Code:
[center][img]http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/833d2ed4c6a412f496c77609dcf32b9e/http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg176/Akatsuki_Wolke/Fantasy/Weappons/Staff/NatureStaff.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Green Thumb
[b]Material:[/b] Dark Iron
[b]Appearance:[/b] The wand is 45 centimetres long and 2.5 centimetres in diameter. The wand is made out of a dark tinted iron but looks very much light a broken branch, the tip of the wand where it was tipped off looks almost like budding leafs, and Solomon himself would put charms onto the wand and a wrapping of where he would usually hold it. Atop of the wand would be a thin sheet of crytstal that has hardened into the shape of a large leaf, the wand would have a part of a broken dagger attached to the bottom of it, the dagger is inscribed with the words "Puncture the earth and stone, grow unbound to time."

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Did not realise I had to post again, Nvm about msg ;P... I will purchase

Thanks,

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

purchase approved, add to vault~

Sponsored content