You are not connected. Please login or register

Hohotaro's Plain Adventure I

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hohotaro's Plain Adventure I Empty Hohotaro's Plain Adventure I 25/09/15, 02:41 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Quest:

After his weird encounter with the girl that he later found out to be a student of the Magnostadt academy Hohotaro explores the places around the harbor and the gate. From the information he have gathered the gate seems to be a ways off over to balbadd. He needs to find transportation to cross the plains to the ferry that transports dungeoneering hopefuls from the main land to the island where the gate itself is located.

He approached a middle aged man that is loading boxes inside a wagon. The man looks like an ordinary worker, he have a receding hairline and a bushy mustache, his clothes consists of plain inexpensive shirt and pants that fastened around his beer belly by a rope.

123/1000
150/150

Last edited by Hohotaro on 25/09/15, 08:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Good morning sir, it's a nice day we're having." Hohotaro greets the stranger just like how his mother thought him.

"Oh!" the man smiles and turns towards Hohotaro wiping his sweat with a piece of cloth hanging on his shoulder and says "What can I help you with young man?" in a friendly tone.

"Let me help you with that sir." Hohotaro picks up a crate and proceeds to help the man to load the caravan.

"My my, what a helpful boy you are. Hahaha" The man laughs heartily. "I know what this is about! What do you need of me?"

224/1000
150/150

Last edited by Hohotaro on 25/09/15, 08:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro finished loading the cargo and scratches his head  "Haha, nothing gets past you sir. Well... It seems that I need to travel to Balbadd. Are you by chance going that way?"

"You're in luck boy. We are indeed going to Balbadd, we all hail from Balbadd." The man gestures towards the rest of the caravan. "If you talk to the caravan leader I'm sure I can squeeze you in my wagon, I just hope that you like children."

"Papa, papa." Two children ran up towards the man. One boy of about 7 and a girl of about 5.

"Oh speaking of! I would like you to meet Keema and Khaleel." The man crouch and rubs both of the children's head.

345/1000
150/150

Last edited by Hohotaro on 25/09/15, 08:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

The little girl tugs on the man. "Who is he father?"

Hohotaro also crouches so he can be more or less on the eye level of the little girl. "My name is Hohotaro nice to meet you Keema." Hohotaro extends his hand towards Keema.

The little girl hides behind the man.

"It's alright Keema he's a friend." The man said to the little girl gently. "Sorry about that Hohotaro she's a little shy. I'm Ahmed, come back here after you talked to our caravan leader, he's the one over there with white hair and a cigar. Tell him that you'll be coming with us."

"Thank you sir. I'll be doing just that." Hohotaro says goodbye to Ahmed and heads toward the caravan leader.

468/1000
150/150

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro approached the white haired man puffing on a cigar.

In a thundering voice the white haired man is shouting orders from around the caravan. "You! Hurry that up we have to leave here before noon. And you! Be careful, if you drop that box will you not only blow yourself up but even a person unlucky enough to be around your stupidity!"

"Hi sir!" Hohotaro greeted the white haired man with excitement. "I'm Hohotaro and I would like to ask permission to join your caravan." Hohotaro extends his hand towards the white haired man.

Without even looking at Hohotaro the man said "Fine fine, look for a wagon that will take you yourself, and now get out of my way!"

589/1000
150/150

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro goes back to Ahmed and tells him the caravan leader says yes. Ahmed then let Hohotaro help him finish loading the cargo and then he's free to climb in and relax. Keema ang Khaleel join him shortly, Keema is still shy and tries to keep away from Hohotaro, Khaleel though talks to Hohotaro and ask him a lot of things.

"Mister mister, what it's like where you're from?" Asked Khaleel

"I came from a place of ice and snow. The ground was covered in white and sometimes there is a river of light that flows across the sky.." Hohotaro describes Imuchakk.

Khaleel's eyes are wide with interest.

697/1000
150/150

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro and Khaleel spends most of the day talking about Imuchakk, like how Hohotaro tracked 2 wolves, how Hohotaro protected the village from white lions with glowing eyes where it's roar can bring even the biggest Imuchakk to the ground, Hohotaro even talked about Kirara and Ruririko.

"Mister... you have a sister like me?" Keema asked.

"Yes I have a baby sister just like you! She's so cute and adorable." Hohotaro pats Keema on the head. "At the same time she's smart and strong. She actually takes care of me as much as I take care of her, hehe." Hohotaro scratches his head and awkwardly smiles.

803/1000
150/150

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Night arrives and the caravan set up camp near a forest. Hohotaro helps around in preparing the food for dinner. He mainly just go into the forest and bring back firewood. They are preparing the food quietly then suddenly there is a shout among the other caravans.

"Bears! Bears!" the shouting was heard and people starts hiding inside their caravans.

"Khaleel! Khaleel!" Ahmed shouts looking for his son among the chaos.

"Hohotaro please help me search for him. Please" Ahmed holds Keema tight as he pleaded for Hohotaro for help.

"Of course old man, after all you've done it's the least I can do." Hohotaro smiles and set out to look for Khaleel.

Hohotaro's Plain Adventure I CTJXVtC

916/1000
150/150

Last edited by Hohotaro on 25/09/15, 08:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro charges through the chaos. The hired guards are fighting the two bears that stumbled into the caravan probably lured by the smell of barbecue and stew.

"Khaleem Khaleem!" Hohotaro shouts as he looks for the boy among the caravan even under it.

Hohotaro heads toward the forest the only place he haven't look yet and his shout would not reach. He sees another bear trying to claw his way into a hollow of a tree. He looked closely and he can barely see movement inside the hollow.

"Khaleem are you there?" Hohotaro shouts.

"Hohotaro! help me!" this time there was a response.

1019/1000
150/150

10Hohotaro's Plain Adventure I Empty Re: Hohotaro's Plain Adventure I 25/09/15, 08:50 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

As soon as Hohotaro heard this he charges forward jumping on stones and trees in an attempt to get there faster. The bear faces the approaching Hohotaro and growls.

It brought up both its claws in an attempt to maw down the charging Imuchakk.  Hohotaro unsheathe his hook sword, hold it against his arms and use it to deflect the claw attack, while the bear was reeling from the deflection Hohotaro drive his whole body weight towards the bear.

The bear then was rendered off balance by the force of the tackle. This created an opening for Hohotaro to unleash two slashes with his sword against the bear's bare chest, then using the momentum from that attack Hohotaro finished it off with a turning side kick directly towards the bear's solar plexus.

The bear gargles out the last bit of air in its lungs and its eyes turned white as he drops to the ground lifeless.

1172/1000
70/150

Abilites Used:

11Hohotaro's Plain Adventure I Empty Re: Hohotaro's Plain Adventure I 25/09/15, 09:12 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Hey there kid are you alright." Hohotaro reaches his hand towards Khaleem who was shaking inside the hollow of the tree.

Khaleem wipes his snot and tears. "I'm not crying." says Khaleem in between sobs.

"Of course not! You're a very brave boy haha!" Hohotaro pats Khaleem's back. "Now lets get back to the caravan and tell your father how brave you've been."

Hohotaro and Khaleem heads back to the caravan and there waiting is Ahmed clearly distraught of worrying about his son. Ahmed run towards both Hohotaro and Khaleem and tightly hug his son. He then couldn't thank Hohotaro enough but Hohotaro just scratched his head and smiles.

1281/1000
70/150

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum