You are not connected. Please login or register

Another new Adventure

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Another new Adventure on 15/07/16, 04:36 pm

Cyrus awoke to find himself on a beach. The sun beat down on his face and the waves licked his feet. He slowly began to stir feeling the sand in his shaken and fairly bruised body. Looking around the vast expanse of azure water rivaling only the sky in it hue and scale he could see no other islands or signs of life just empty, blue ocean. He looked inland to the lush tropical forest. Seeming to go on for miles, the rainforest sounded like it had some form of inhabitants even if they weren’t human. Deciding to take some shelter from the painful rays of the sun, he walked inside. Hoping to find some food and a clearing to spend his first night. Luckily for him, few of his provisions ended up washing ashore including his only scythe, the grasscutter, was lost to sea so he had to make due with some rocks and sticks until he could get somewhere more safe.
He had well worn in to the jungle by the time he found a clearing; mud had been caked on his face he had leaves in his hair he had made a very crude weapon of rocks and a large stick to bludgeon birds and small rodents that happened to cross his path the sun was slowly disappearing behind the trees as Cyrus began to create a shelter and settle in for the night. He enjoyed a peaceful nigh under the stars surrounded by a sea of trees just as vast as the ocean he had arrived on.
He woke up with a start the following day as he began to hear rustling in the trees he readied his weapon to find that he was not the only human on this island there were some people who didn’t look like people he had seen on the mainland five men surrounded him, spears at their sides as if they meant no harm. He lowered his weapon and decided to communicate “Hello…I am Cyrus” he said slowly the two men who seemed to be in charge of what seemed to be a hunting party looked at each other “so... you don’t speak my language do you?” he decided to play charades with them trying to ask them how to get off of the island back to the main land the looked more confused after that whole debacle so frustratedly he asked them complete with gestures to take him back to their village. They seemed to agree to that plan. As he walked back with them he wondered how he was going to get off this island and what the hell he would do when he left he had no real clothes he had managed to find his wallet when it washed up on shore but he was at a loss for what to do he trudged along anyways into the village and ate some of the local food with them in his free time he decided to look go back out and look for his family one last time because he was actually having fun on this adventure.  Whether or not he would be able to accomplish everything would be a different story.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

http://magiworld.forumotion.com/t5181-cyrus-argentum-s-vault
View user profile

2 Re: Another new Adventure on 23/07/16, 12:17 am

In The Torran village, the conditions were finally right for him to leave the island and get back to “civilized world” he had spent a good few weeks in the village learning how to survive making better weapons like spears, and making fire from flint and make a thatched roofed in the middle of the jungle. The sea had finally been kind enough to let him get his provisions and fashion a makeshift raft. He had begun to make friends with the locals because their chief had already learned the common language so he would be able to speak with Cyrus and teach him some of their language. So he began to know how to communicate with the other members of the tribe. He even met a nice young woman who seem to have a bit of a crush on him as he was getting ready to part, she gave him a gift of a carved stone figurine in the shape of something he couldn’t put his finger on he figured it must be a Torran thing that he didn’t know about. With nothing new to see and do he made was going to make his way off to Balbadd he would set off in the morning. He had to stop off for the night on one of the other islands. He made his camp and waited for the night to end. Sleep was slow coming as he could hear nothing but the waves crashing up against the shore it was just like his first night trying to survive but it was different now, he knew how to protect himself and was able to survive on his own in the wild and he was ready for pretty much anything the world had to throw at him. Nothing was going to keep him from his goal for capturing a dungeon and finding his family. He was finally ready to leave the next morning, excitedly he began to pack a few more of his things and began to push off into the bright sunny day and into the calm blue ocean. slowly the island where he met those interesting people began to drift way and he was slowly on his way to a brand new land, Balbadd!

View user profile

3 Re: Another new Adventure on 26/07/16, 06:51 pm

Nature might be nice and calm at first however it was a fickle thing, it could change in a instant and most of those of the area knew this well. Slowly after parting Cyrus would begin to see black clouds in the distant coming closer as he sailed towards Balbadd, he would have a couple options would he turn back and wait it out, or possible go around it if he could it was unknown or would he charge head first into it? Oddly enough a little while later if he were to look into the water he would see the odd fish begin to travel in the opposite direction of him, but then the odd fish would turn into a noticeable many ... almost as if they were running from the weather or maybe something else entirely.

However if he were to notice such thing, he would also become noticed himself by what looked to be a women's face that passed by quite quickly underneath the surface of the water. And before he would be able to figure out exactly what it was it would be behind him just hanging on the side of the raft.  "Hello dear..." if he were to take the time to look he would notice a women with long blue hair that was soaked as she just came from the water below. "If I were you I would not travel on such a small raft, it allows things of the sea to reach you and if they do not the waves alone could probably cap size your raft." This women would stay where she was and stared at the man awaiting a reply, her hair would run down her back and cover her naked bosom. She looked at him with interest deciding what she would do next.

Women:
Creature Name: ??????
Needed damage to take down: B
Description: She stands at about 5'1 and weighs no more then 140 lbs, her eyes that of blue sapphires and crystals that cover her ears. Long hair that falls down her back to her waist
Abilities:
?????? – ??????
?????? – ??????
?????? – ??????
?????? - ??????
?????? - ??????

View user profile

4 Re: Another new Adventure on 27/07/16, 03:22 pm

Cyrus noticed the clouds in the distance and sighed "well, this will definitely make my trip longer..." he began to change course in an attempt to bypass the oncoming storm. As he did however he would notice the school of fish swimming in the opposite direction as him however the thought nothing of it until he noticed the woman swimming in the water hanging onto the raft. Her blue hair shimmered in the now slowly diminishing Sun. the clouds began to overtake the sky but it seemed unlikely that it was going to rain just yet. Cyrus would ask the woman "What shall I do? there is no way for me to get a bigger vessel, not until I reach a real city..." he paused thinking about his options he needed to go to Balbadd no matter what but, being the cautious adventurer that he was, he would ask "what's out there...is there another way that I can take without dying?" he would ask as he looked back out to the oncoming storm waiting with baited breath for what she would say next.

View user profile

5 Re: Another new Adventure on 29/07/16, 12:15 pm

The women would laugh as the man asked her what shall be done, she was surprised with how very little caution he held her with. "Well, you could always join me in the water and see how well you do?" The women would swim around his raft before coming to a halt on the other side of it. "Up to you however.... you could also attempt to go around the incoming storm and maybe you will make it and maybe you won't." The women would give him some time but if he took to long to decided he in-patience would begin to show quite bluntly, "There is others I have to meet with shortly so you will have to decide before I leave you here." While they were speaking on the raft the both of them would be able to watch the lighting dance in the distance, the larger waves were already beginning around them even though the storm was still some distance away. The adventurer would not know but depending on the path chosen he would learn a great many things, however also lose out on the treasures that the other paths had to offer. The path he took next would be the keystone in his future decisions.

View user profile

6 Re: Another new Adventure on 29/07/16, 05:54 pm

Cyrus would notice the ominous clouds slowly approaching as well as the waves beginning to get more raucous. As the the woman swam around the raft he would think about his options, the few that there were. He knew full well that he would not be able to survive and he wasn't in the mood to be shipwrecked again and start from the beginning. The lady in the water seemed to be genuine and trustworthy. He decided to go with her because it would have been foolish to try to attempt to plough through the storm. He made up his mind "I'll go with you" he said "but don't go killing me now you hear?" he joked pleasantly "you lead the way" he said as he waited for her to instruct him. He was excited to join her on a new adventure and hoped that she would lead him to a fate that wasn't horrible.

View user profile

7 Re: Another new Adventure on 29/07/16, 07:42 pm

The women would laugh hysterically when the man said he would go with her, his trust in her flabbergasted her. “Get in the water then.” She would say with a slight smile. If he did get into the water he would feel first the ice cold temperature of it, he would then notice that the raft he was once on begin to drift away quite quickly as the women no longer held it from the current there would be no going back at this point. She would then dive below the surface of the water and swim underneath of swimming towards the direction that the fish came from before. If he were to look he would notice that she had a lower half almost of that of mermaids that was found in books but not known as real creatures of this world but the scales seemed to be darker and more decayed if anything. She would continue to swim deeper in the ocean below.

At this point he would begin to feel something like an aura of dread come upon him, almost as if something was watching him something quite dangerous. The women would stop ahead of him and look to him to make sure he was still following and would wait for him to catch up, almost as if she was expecting him to stop at that point. She knew that he would have a limited amount of air so she would wave for him to hasten his pace. As he moved farther into the depth that dread would increase, she would smile to him and then when he caught up she would move farther into the depths.

View user profile

8 Re: Another new Adventure on 29/07/16, 11:22 pm

Cyrus would jump into the ocean and immediately started shivering from the cold of the water. he then saw his little raft drift away...thankfully he had no important provisions on it and the few that there were would be good for the fish and stuff. He would dive down with the woman into the depths. He would follow her, noting by the tail that she was a mermaid. He didn't think that they were real but apparently they were real as he swam deeper and deeper, other than his head beginning to hurt due to the water pressure, he began to feel a little uneasy. There was a little bit malaise as he swam he was too intrigued to stop and swim away but he felt like maybe this wasn't going to be a good idea after all. He would swim on but keeping an eye out and being very vigilant about this entire situation.

View user profile

9 Re: Another new Adventure on 01/08/16, 10:32 pm

The women would begin to disappear in front of the man’s eye’s as they swam, and the space around them would begin to ripple almost as if their surroundings were changing as they swam. The feeling of dread would disappear almost entirely and the women would reappear back to his vision still swimming just in front of him but now she would begin to swim up towards the surface again. The both of them would be able to feel the cold temperature of the water slowly become warm as they reached the surface and the darkness would turn into a bright light. Once surfacing the man would notice he was no longer outside, he would see a huge light above him that was almost just as bright as the sun, and if he were to turn he would see behind him glass that would stop the ocean water from entering where he was and he would notice he was still under water. If he was to continue to follow the women he would find himself coming slowly to what looked to be a dock, as planks raised up from the water.

At this point the women would tap her him and the mermaid like lower half would disappear showing her thin legs, she was not a perfect women but her hour glass shape would stand out among most women. She would wait for the man and help him out of the water if he needed it, and as he got out of the water he would then see that what he stood in looked like that of and ship. It would be one of the most modern he would have seen but a ship none the less. “So you will have to meet the leader of our group ... follow me please.” She would lead him through the different corridors of the ship which seemed to be where people would sleep till they eventually made their where to the helm of the ship. As she entered one of the men would stop them, “Hey, Eve where have you been at and who is this?” The man was not the serious type he seemed to be friendlier if anything. “Someone just waiting out the storm.” The man would sigh, “You know we are not supposed to allow that, only people on this vessel should be those of the group .... whatever just make sure he meets him.” He would say as he returned to the others. She would take a look around the helm and then look to Cyrus, “Well looks like we will have to wait, he isn’t here at the moment.”

View user profile

10 Re: Another new Adventure on 04/08/16, 06:11 pm

as he descended deeper into the ocean Cyrus still felt dread. the ocean was dark, ink black with the sun only just grazing over the seascape. as he looked around he would notice things changing. not only was it getting brighter but it was getting warmer it finally felt good to be swimming again. He realized that he could breath again he saw the bright light over head but he wasn't outside...a dungeon he thought but that thought was quickly wiped from his mind when he saw that he could see the outside. it was like he was in a bottle or something strange like that. The woman, who no longer had a fish body tapped him on the shoulder and indicated to follow her he got out of the water and looked at the ship. It was an impressive marvel of technology better than anything he saw in Reim like it was from another time or place. When he met this other man, he would introduce himself as Cyrus he then asked them "where are we and what is your name if I may ask?" trying not to seem pushy or demanding. Letting his curiosity get to him he would ask questions about the ship "what was it made of where was it made as well as who they were and who was their leader" he was very excited about this entire adventure and would be excited about this leader of these new people that he had met.

View user profile

11 Re: Another new Adventure on 10/08/16, 11:52 am

The other man would still walk away ignoring Cyrus, he knew it was not his place to tell him these things either way. The women however when walking away to one of the corners of the room to await the arrival of another would tell him, "My name is Lilith" this would most likely be the first household member that Cyrus would meet if he were to know what a household was and if he was to discover it himself. "We have to wait for the leader of this vessel and no one knows the answers to these questions but him himself." Looking around the dock of the vessel again he would notice most of it was made of see through glass, it would look like it was built to be able to see all around them however it also looked quite fragile. If the women were to notice him looking around she would speak up, "That feeling you felt outside of the vessel is our defences from creatures around us, it will make even some of the largest creatures flee, however it does not work so well on humans." She would then look the man up and down, "So how did you get out there anyway?.... tell me your story." She realised he would most definitely have to explain this again to the head when he came however she was curious none the less and she knew when he was to come she would most likely be dismissed missing anything he had to say.

View user profile

12 Re: Another new Adventure on 19/08/16, 09:30 pm

Cyrus looked back at the man as he left. He sighed because he knew that it couldn't be helped he turned his attention towards the woman, Lilith. He spied a vessel on her person and was instantly intrigued. if she was someones household member then clearly the man who ran this ship would logically have to be a dungeon capturer. He kept this to himself however as he didn't want to give away his hand too soon. I'll wait for himhe said looking over to the creatures swimming around. "But I guess I can indulge you with my story while we wait." he came in close to her, "It all started in Balbadd some 18 months ago" he began to reminisce "I've been on a trip to find my mother, who wants more than anything to have at least one dungeon conquered in the family name be it me my older sister or younger brother. I have been searching for her finding places what dungeons have cropped up recently Balbadd to where the dungeon was but nothing and it was the same in Heliohapt I decided to go to Reim to see if she had come back home but I was shipwrecked and ended up on the islands where the Torran people live. I had just pushed off to head to Balbadd to get a better ship when I ran into you. That's my story" if there was still time before the head of the ship arrived Cyrus would ask Lilith about herself and how she ended up here. He looked on with a mild amused curiosity about what she would have to say.

View user profile

13 Re: Another new Adventure on 25/08/16, 09:50 pm

The women would just look to him as he told his story; she has heard stories like such many times before as the dungeons were quite popular and made many leave their families in hope of conquering such a thing. Inspecting him up and down as he spoke she came to an opinion that this boy would not be ready for such a journey however, he would need to strengthen himself more before attempting one of his own or find someone to back him up. However that would be something she kept to herself as she wasn’t the type of person to bring down someone’s confidence, “Hmm well these countries are quite large, for all you know you might be just chasing her in a circle no? ... For all you know she could be floating right above us going from where you came... I think your best bet would be to ask people that have attended such dungeons and see if they had met your mother and told them of her plans.”  After being asked about herself she would consider telling him but just smiled instead, “If you wish to know about any of us it would be best to ask him.” She would say as she nodded in a direction. He did not care if she really knew about him she just did not feel like letting him die in the ocean, and it wasn’t her place to tell him anything about this place. “Our time together is finished for now, it was nice meeting you.” She would say before walking over to the man then showing the man to Cyrus.

The man:

As the man walked over to Cyrus she would leave the room, as she knew that she was not needed there any longer. He was quite large in comparison to Cyrus, however he did not look aggressive at all, he stood at 240 cm and he wore a large dark blue jacket and had armoured leggings, one however could easily tell he was of human origin. “Well hello stranger," he would say as he walked over. Cyrus would be easily able to tell that the women told him nothing as she did not have the time to do so before she left. "So what came about for you to be on my vessel? ... I am Torus."

View user profile

14 Re: Another new Adventure on 01/09/16, 06:30 pm

Cyrus listened intently at Lilith's words. as she was sizing him up she figured that she was wondering if he could take on the challenge of a dungeon He was definitely not ready to take on a dungeon by himself. It was one of the reasons he was heading to Balbadd in the first place to go to Magnostadt to find his brother who he had left at the academy there. the both of them should have the strength to do it. Either was she was right, he wasn't going to get anywhere trying to find her blindly. As he saw the giant of a man enter, he hoped that he might have some answers as to the nature of the dungeons and the this place. He was in sheer awe of the man who looked very impressive standing head and shoulders above him. Still though, he was polite and still interested in talking to him. He, after all wasn't that aggressive looking. "Hello, Torus! My name is Cyrus" he told him politely. I was wondering about you and this ship what is it and if I may be so blunt who are you? are you one of those fabled dungeon capturers I've heard so much about?" He was curious to hear his answers but was willing to make some small talk if that was necessary to help build a rapport with the large man. Regardless, he had already asked the questions so he would wait for the answers as they came in due time.

View user profile

15 Re: Another new Adventure on 03/09/16, 01:44 pm

Torus laughed as the man came right out with questions, “Well I have obtained the power of a Djinn yes... But other than that there is no reason for me to yet tell you much else. At least not till I have heard why you are travelling such waters on nothing but a raft.” It was not as if he did not trust the man but Torus felt like making him get information by giving information rather than just simply giving it to him. If Cyrus was to talk Torus would then lead him out of the room they currently stood to go down a corridor which lead to what looked to be a common area in which people relaxed and ate but only a couple man were in there till dismissed by Torus. The outer walls of the room were covered in pillows arranged so people could lie back down in or just relax, the middle of the room that of a large table made of dark wood that many would be able to sit around to socialise or celebrate. This room was made where none of the outside was visible and if one were not too see the other parts of this vessel would not know they were under water.  Torus would eventually come to say that the dungeon he completed was from Balbadd, but he would never answer the question of what the ship was or how he obtained it and would easily give the impression that he most likely never would. “So obviously you wish to head to Balbadd.” he would say with a sigh as he sat back into a pillow. “But I just came from there, and really have no intention of going back at the current moment.... So you have two choices since you entered my vessel, I take you where I’m going; you hop off where we currently are at which is not near Balbadd. Or you somehow convince me otherwise to head back to where I came from that I do not wish to go back too.” He smiled at Cyrus curious on what he would choose. He was not angered or being intimidating about the choice, it was just simply he was aboard his vessel so simply it is the captains or leaders choice on where he was going next, the rest simply followed.

View user profile

16 Re: Another new Adventure on 04/09/16, 02:27 pm

"I knew it!"Cyrus blurted out he then laughed out loud as he realized that his curiosity was getting the better of him. "I figured that you wouldn't tell me right away but that's fine with me, where would the fun be otherwise?" he said smiling. A real live dungeon capturer, that was an amazing sight to see. He couldn't wait to see him in action if he could a some point. but at least he had a place to start. As they walked down the hall into the other room He would decide to tell Torus about why he was on a raft in the middle of the ocean. "I was starting on a new adventure I was heading to Reim to go home but then I got blown off course and then shipwrecked off the coast of Balbadd I was trying to head there when Lilith found me and brought me here. I was going to find my Mother by finding a dungeon but that was a fool's errand." As they sat down at the giant table "it would be an interesting thing though, to enter a dungeon..." he mused out loud. "I know that I'm in no shape to go to one just yet." after hearing what Torus had to say about the dungeon in Balbadd Cyrus would think about his decision very briefly "of course I'll go with you if it means being in the presence of an amazingly accomplished man like yourself I don't mind going. traveling with you wherever it may be! Besides, really the only reason I was headed to Balbadd was because it was the closest place to get a better ship and more supplies" he chuckled to himself again, "Looks like I'm on another adventure!"

View user profile

17 Re: Another new Adventure on 07/09/16, 02:54 pm

Nura:

“Exactly!” Torus responded with a smile. There was a slight movement to the ship now as if it was sailing on waves which Cyrus would notice if he paid close attention. Torus, on the other hand, was accustomed to the subtle swaying and instead had his head  cocked to the side, listening to a faint knock which tapped against the door until it suddenly cracked open, revealing a young brunette woman with wide brown eyes, wearing a brown jacket over her white blouse and black pants. “Excuse me, sir,” she spoke upon entering, “the storm has passed and we’re already on route to our destination, but you’re needed in the magician’s quarters.” With a nod, Torus stood and looked at Cyrus. “I’ll be seeing you later. In the meantime, Nura will keep you company and show you to your room while you travel with us.”

He departed, leaving Cyrus alone with the young woman who stood in the open doorway.  Nura cleared her throat, “I’m Nura. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” she said to Cyrus. If he engaged in a conversation with the woman, she would stay with him in the room. If not, however, she would escort him to his room where there would still be ample time for idle chatter.

View user profile

18 Re: Another new Adventure on 08/09/16, 12:30 pm

Cyrus did feel the jostle of the ship as is sailed on the waves he had been used to travelling before by boat and it was so much better than travelling on his stupid tiny raft. Woman entered as they were talking. A beautiful brunette woman; Cyrus was instantly enamoured if she noticed. Still trying to play it cool, He asked her, "There are even magicians on this ship thats amazing it must be huge!" he got up to shake Nura's hand "Oh where are my manners I'm Cyrus, its a pleasure to meet you" He also asked one more question though this was a little more jokingly sarcastic "You know my brother is a magian he's a sound magician. is he on this boat too? This  boat's so big I wouldn't be surprised thats enough babbling from me. so what do you do on this ship?" he was happy to be here with this girl but he was very tired and would probably have to go to bed soon. it had been a long day. However if she talked to him further he would be more inclined to stay up a while longer.

View user profile

19 Re: Another new Adventure on 20/09/16, 09:44 pm

The women would smile to him as she could tell he was a bit flustered, however she would await for Torus to be fully down the hall before addressing Cyrus. "One should not assume I am a magician." She would say with a smile as Cyrus finished however her only intention was to tease him. Staying at the door she would say just after looking around the room, "Regretfully I do not know who your brother is or you so I would not be able to tell you, however yes there is a great many who follow Torus ... however you shall follow me, I will show you to your room we can talk along the way." She would stand aside and gesture her hands in the way he would wish him to walk. As Cyrus would exit she would close the door behind him, "Just walk straight I'll tell ya when you need to turn... but my title on this ship would be a representative. Torus many times would send me or some others out to speak to those of importance to him and deliver messages for him... and yourself? Do you work?" She would as him.

Now having windows around him he would be able to see the sun set as they surfaced, the excess water would still be raining down the ship in over the windows but it was now clear outside and the storm had subsided. Occasisonlly as they would go she would just say left and right leading him down different hallways and past many other peoples living quarters. After listening to what he would say Nura would ask another question, "So what business do you have in Reim? Any particular reason were headed that way?" She would ask not knowing what was said prior. "Hopefully it is quite lucrative or at least meaningful." As they past the different living quarters this is where it would like heavily like a ship, it was much more organised and was made that way to fit to max capacity, he would be able to see that many different races were on this ship, young and old. However that style would end as they kept going farther and he would see a door quite far from the other residents, opening the door for him Nura would show him that his room was a little more spacious and had many pillows and furniture provided for the comfort of him. "I'm sorry it is far from the other residents, that is just as we do not quite know you yet and sometimes the others seem uneased around others. However Torus did make this place quite more comfortable since our guests have to put up with it and most of the time he would just sell the room as being more quiet for the guests rather then distanced away from the others." she would smile as she spoke to him.

View user profile

20 Re: Another new Adventure on 23/09/16, 04:39 am

Cyrus walked along eagerly he didin't know it but he was quite attracted to the magician. "what type of magican are you I know that there are 8 types of magic at least according to my brother my guess is that your thunder wait maybe fire" he was head over  heels but like the oblivious young man he was he thought it was just his curiosity. "oh, I Reim is where I'm from I've been an overly spoiled kid being the favourite of my parents so I really don't do much" they walked far until they got to Cyrus's quarters he noticed the different races in this ship it was even more diverse that he realized he would thank Nura for showing to his room "how do I prove myself a trustworthy ally? shall I swab the whole deck for you?" he said jokingly. "In all seriousness I would like to see you again" he told her candidly"what do I need to do to do that."he would ask. it was a foolish request made by an exhausted lovesick young man but he wasn't that naive he knew that she wouldn't be that acquiescent to his advances but he knew that if he could get one person on his side to open up to him he could learn a lot more about the ship and possibly get a significant other out of it as well. we went to the room, he would look at her one last time with an affectionate look on his face. He quickly realized and changed to a more cool demeanor so he would bid her good night and he would hope to see her again.

View user profile

21 Re: Another new Adventure on 26/09/16, 05:34 pm

"I mainly specialise in Clairvoyance magic, however I do know some others as well." She would make no comment on the topic of his family or being spoiled as there was not much she could say. She would say with a smile, "We do not require anything but time to have you gain our trust, and you would have to spend time with the others like Torus, rather then myself...." She said knowing that most likely that he would rather spend time with her then most of the others. "However I do trust that we will see each other again." How she knew this she would keep to herself, however Cyrus would not know just yet what the future had in store for the two of them. With that she would end up closing the door behind her as she left, a within a few minutes of parting Cyrus would hear, "Please do not leave your room tonight." there would be no one around him but he would be able to tell the voice as being hers. After hearing the voice it would immediately disappear, leaving no way to reply.

If he were to view the room he would see a large window in the centre of the wall just across from the bed, through the window he would be able to see the bright moon which lit of the water as far as one could see into the horizon. By the touch of the glass one could see it would be a chilling night as the wind would glide across the water and into the window, then turning he would be able to see another wall which had two bookshelves on it and a small desk in between. If he were to look at the desk he would see a stack of parchment papers and a old style feather pen above them, then looking into the desk he would see a single journal with the name "Torus" printed on the front of it. Opening it he would see that the pages were blank, and if he were to attempt to write in it he would realise that any of the ink he put into it would vanish almost instantly as he put it down. The door if checked would be unlocked, as most would consider it rude being locked into a room, however it would be up to Cyrus if he would listen to Nura to stay in his room for the night or to leave. If he did not he would have to be prepared to take on the consequence of his actions no matter what they were.

View user profile

22 Re: Another new Adventure on 08/10/16, 01:15 pm

bid Nura farewell but just before he was to slump into his bed he heard he lovely voice telling him not to leave his room. At first the young man was confused as to where that voice was coming from before realising that Nura must be using her clairvoyance magic. He would heed her warning however, as to not antagonize them. He did want to see her agin after all. Not quite ready to go to sleep he turned his attention to the window that overlooked the ocean. The Moon cast a wonderful reflection on the still water and he wondered what was going to be in store for him soon. He was excited to go on a new and exciting trip with a bunch of really interesting people but at the same time, he was wondering if he would ever see his parents again. Finding his mother is really the only reason he was on this journey in the first place. He decided to pull his attention away from the window looking at the bookshelf on the other wall. He was enticed by the book entitled "Torus' he had hoped to see if there was anything about the dungeons or djinn or something but alas no such luck. He laughed dryly, "That would be way to easy wouldn't it?" He decided to try to write in it and he noticed that the in would disappear just after he finished. It was like those books that his father told him about but he didn't know if that was the case He decided to try to send a message "Hello, my name is Cyrus who is there?" he would wait to see if he would get a response if he didn't get a response he would go to sleep hoping to get some more answers and build up some trust with the people on the ship.

View user profile

23 Re: Another new Adventure on 12/10/16, 04:02 pm

After finding that the book did not reply back to him Cyrus would lay down for the rest of the night, he would hear the different creaks in the ship as the metal and wood of the ship would expand and contract due to the temperature. The air was frigid cold however the bed was covered with 5 different layers of blankets so it would not be an issue as long as he remained in bed if he would remain asleep till the next morning he would then hear a knock on his door. Then after a moment the door would open and Nura would step in, “Hope you slept well, we are quite happy you did not roam at all.” She would point to the window, “We will arrive to Reim shortly” if he looked he would notice the harbor of Reim in the distance. “However Torus wished to have some breakfast with you before we arrive, and wishes for you to bring the book to him as well.” Cyrus would be able to tell that Nura was not sure what the last part was about but it was not of her business. “I’ll wait for you just outside the door for when you are ready.” She would say as she stepped back out and closing the door behind her. When Cyrus was ready and if he opened the door she would turn, “I will show you to Torus’s chamber, he was quite excited to eat in his chambers as he really only gets the chance when there are guests other than that he eats with the crew in the dining hall.” When he looked ready to move they would leave passing all of the other rooms along the way, most already empty with people already doing their duties or about to eat breakfast. Coming to his chambers he would see two large dark cherry wood doors, and then stopping for a moment to knock she would away for his acknowledgment, “Come in” He would say. With the door now open he would now see a room the was very much like the one he stayed the night in however it was double the size with a large square table in the center of it. The table would be covered with breakfast foods with two place-mats out for the two of them. “Ahhh.... you’ve finally awoken eh?” Torus would exclaim, “Come in, Come in and sit.” He would await for Cyrus to enter and when he would sit then Torus would sit back down himself.

View user profile

24 Re: Another new Adventure on 19/10/16, 04:41 am

Cyrus woke up to the sun entering his window stirred he got dressed and fiddled around with the library a bit more looking at the book with Torus's name on it. He heard a knock at the door it was Nura again. when she said that they would be arriving at Reim Cyrus was pleased but somewhat saddened. Its his home but he was trying to get away from there when he made his resolution on the island. Nura said that he had to bring the book to breakfast with him he knew what she meant even if she didn't. He walked with her nervous because he wrote in the book without really any regard as to who it belonged to. He was relieved to know that he was excited to eat with him in his chambers it seemed like a rare occasion for him so walking into the doors of that giant man was not not as terrifying as he thought it would be. still though, he was curious as to what they would talk about especially with that book. "Thank you sir, for letting me eat with you I take it that this doesn't really happen often?" He would sit down and ask him "what are we doing in Reim sir? Its my hometown you know?"

View user profile

25 Re: Another new Adventure on 21/10/16, 02:44 pm

Torus smiled as he said this was his home town, “I know that, your mother told me not too long ago.” He knew that Cyrus would be curious, “I battled your mother here in a sparring match just before meeting you. That is why I decided to bring you back, I do not know if she is still here however this is where she was most recent.” From the moment that they met and he heard his name he had an idea of who he was, however he did not need to share that with him right away. “Did you bring the book with you?” Torus would ask Cyrus and wait for his reply, before standing up and walking over to take it from him. Torus did not seem upset at all he just knew that he had it, and wished to explain it to him, “This is a Journey Book where it allows you to communicate with another person who owns the other book that goes to it... they are not the best form of communication and I definitely do not advise it over almost anything else as the person may never think to look at it and it does not show any signs to let them know to look at it.” If Val looked around the room he would see a book opened upon his desk that would have the writing in it, "Hello, my name is Cyrus who is there?" He would then toss it upon his desk in the corner before sitting back down to eat his meal, “Regretfully my second hand was suppose to have it with him but forgot it, which happens all the time... again if you can ever find a better form do not go with the books.” He would say as he laughed. “So what are your plans now that you know your mother was here just recently?”

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum