Farid Issah
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stop the Imuchakk Hate Empty Stop the Imuchakk Hate 20/09/15, 12:35 am

Farid Issah

Farid Issah
β-Tier
β-Tier

Imuchakk should be allowed to do dexterity. No stealth because they're too big. No dex... because they're too strong? Just use a stronger or more resistant bow, guns and crossbows can be used by anyone. Catapults are probably better used by Imuchakk.

2Stop the Imuchakk Hate Empty Re: Stop the Imuchakk Hate 20/09/15, 12:44 am

Kioshi

Kioshi
β-Tier
β-Tier

actually, one of the contributing factors to the decision to not allow dex for the Imuchak has to do with speed. Imuechakk are not a fast race and Dex and Stealth both have the highest ability speeds.

3Stop the Imuchakk Hate Empty Re: Stop the Imuchakk Hate 20/09/15, 07:46 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Maybe Imuchakk should have a special 360cm bow that looks like a leaf spring that have 3cm diameter strings that shoots 160cm long arrow that looks like RU spears Idea

4Stop the Imuchakk Hate Empty Re: Stop the Imuchakk Hate 20/09/15, 02:33 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

I agree that they should only be restricted from Stealth.

Even if an Imuchakk's arrow can be fast, it wouldn't change the fact that the Imuchakk still physically moves slower.

An Imuchakk with Str or Man can use a speed buff to move faster so I don't see why they would be limited from making movement skills through Dex either.

5Stop the Imuchakk Hate Empty Re: Stop the Imuchakk Hate 20/09/15, 04:14 pm

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Plus i could see a logical reason for Imuchakk using Spears as a primary throwing weapon and would throw them damn far and fast....

6Stop the Imuchakk Hate Empty Re: Stop the Imuchakk Hate 20/09/15, 05:11 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

First I would like to mention that I originally planned on having a buff come through for Fanalis and Imuchakk before this discussion took place. The buff would be as follows:

Their passive strength would be passed on to their weapons. This means that a D-Tier sword of a D-Tier Imuchakk, or B-Tier Fanalis, would deal B-Tier damage in a basic attack (though it would still be a D-Tier sword, and retain that durability).

If we unlock any Specializations from Imuchakk, then this will not be placed in effect for Imuchakk or Fanalis.

So we were discussing the spec changes for Imuchakk, and determined the following courses of action:

To retain balance, and to keep things fair for Fanalis who are also restricted from a class, we would still want to have a downside for Imuchakk. Instead of locking the class completely for the Imuchakk race, we decided that a fairly decent alternative would be that taking on either Dexterity or Stealth would decrease their passive strength by 1 tier. If they chose to take both Dexterity and Stealth, it would decrease their passive strength by a total of 2 tiers.

This is to signify a reduction in bulk of muscle, and an increase in their capability to move as fast as the fastest specializations (with their abilities) and dexterously.

D-Tier Imuchakk with one of the above specs would have C-Tier strength, like a Full Blooded Fanalis. B-Tier Imuchakk with one of the above specs would have B-Tier strength, like a Full Blooded Fanalis. B-Tier Imuchakk with both of the above specs would have C-Tier strength, like a half-blooded Fanalis.

We want the forum members to chose which of these two alternatives they would like, or to say that they would like neither and to keep things as is, if that is their preference.

Your guys' input is appreciated ^_^.

7Stop the Imuchakk Hate Empty Re: Stop the Imuchakk Hate 20/09/15, 05:17 pm

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Except dexterity normally involves bows etc which in that case they have a huge muscle mass if you consider english longbowmen as an example.

Don't we also have to consider Fanalis are only locked out of one specialization rather than two like the Imuchakk, whom also have a speed reduction and a reaction reduction.

Whereas Fanalis have Speed boost (on land) and improved reactions but restricted from intelligence and in theory a rp effect that is rarely used.....

In theory I don't see any negative in giving Imu's the ability to use Dexterity even if we restrict it slightly but I do think they being Spear Hunters should be able to throw them like a hunter.

8Stop the Imuchakk Hate Empty Re: Stop the Imuchakk Hate 20/09/15, 05:25 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

I feel like a combination of the above would be fair. Fanalis are still restricted from a spec(Int) and stealth being restricted for Imuchakk makes sense to me. But the strength debuff for taking Dex doesn't bother me at all.

If I were selfish though, Id say give me stealth <3 Shut up and take my muscles!

9Stop the Imuchakk Hate Empty Re: Stop the Imuchakk Hate 20/09/15, 05:27 pm

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Also we have to remember you lose strength for taking Intelligence as an Imuchakk which seems a bit unbalanced in addition don't we have to compare should that thusly be reduced to a single tier debuff ?

10Stop the Imuchakk Hate Empty Re: Stop the Imuchakk Hate 20/09/15, 05:30 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I want to make note that Fanalis do not obtain an increase in reaction speed, so that nobody is confused and thinks so (just as a side note).

Magician's Constitution is a completely different beast altogether. You only obtain that if Int is your primary, because you get a Borg to give you defensive capabilities. If it isn't your primary, you don't have Magician's Constitution because you also don't get a Borg. (Also, if an Imu takes Strength as his secondary or Tert, he gets the halfling attributes of an Imu's strength).

11Stop the Imuchakk Hate Empty Re: Stop the Imuchakk Hate 20/09/15, 06:30 pm

Ace

Ace
β-Tier
β-Tier

Does a magician's wand count as a weapon? Just wondering, since basic attacks can be performed with it.

12Stop the Imuchakk Hate Empty Re: Stop the Imuchakk Hate 20/09/15, 06:32 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Item Systems wrote:They can use their staff to strike opponents, but only D-tier damage will be dealt.

You can use your staff for basic attacks, but no matter your strength, D-tier damage is dealt under current rules. Not sure if the changes Garret spoke of would apply to staffs or not though.

13Stop the Imuchakk Hate Empty Re: Stop the Imuchakk Hate 20/09/15, 06:33 pm

Ace

Ace
β-Tier
β-Tier

Yep, that's why I was asking ^^

Also, going on a tangent here, but how much damage does a Imuchakk-human hybrid (halfling) with Primary Specialization Intelligence and Secondary or Tertiary Specialization Strength do with their body? I just feel like the Magician's Constitution rule goes a little bit overboard on the Imuchakk race who are known for their strength by forcing them to either always deal D-Tier damage with their bodies or choose to take Strength as a specialization, and then only giving them the halfling's attributes. Since the other races get their regular damage back after taking Strength, why doesn't it also apply to Imuchakk that they receive their same level of strength back?

14Stop the Imuchakk Hate Empty Re: Stop the Imuchakk Hate 20/09/15, 07:52 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Fanalis can't take Intelligence as a specialization. Humans only deal D-Tier damage regardless.

This means that Imuchakk are the only race that benefits from this, lol. Imuchakk would normally be restricted to D-Tier under Magician's constitution, but with a ruling that was placed in effect some time ago it was allowed for them to obtain a portion of that strength back even though Magician's are known to be physically weaker beings than others of their race.

Hence halfling Imuchakk strength.

15Stop the Imuchakk Hate Empty Re: Stop the Imuchakk Hate 20/09/15, 07:56 pm

Ace

Ace
β-Tier
β-Tier

Ah, that makes sense.

I vote that Imuchakk have access to Dex, at the cost of one tier of basic damage (I don't think Stealth and Imuchakk make sense, and it's not fair to Fanalis, who can't use Intelligence, in my opinion ^^)

16Stop the Imuchakk Hate Empty Re: Stop the Imuchakk Hate 21/09/15, 01:44 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

I just want my reaction speed back to normal lol. Can I lose 1 strength so that I have normal reaction speed? XD

17Stop the Imuchakk Hate Empty Re: Stop the Imuchakk Hate 26/09/15, 02:39 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

I vote for giving Imuchakk Dex for deduction in passive strength! YO_OY

18Stop the Imuchakk Hate Empty Re: Stop the Imuchakk Hate 04/10/15, 02:01 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As nobody else voted, the current vote rate is as follows:

3 for having Dex opened up, but at the cost of 1 tier of passive damage that they can deal.

This will be updated shortly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum