Everyone Aways Will Hate Slavery at Some Point... [Job/Noir/Private]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Fuyutora

Fuyutora
D-Tier
D-Tier

Job:

How to start a day or something like that? Being an idiot? Being unconscious or drunk? Hm, Khonsu’s prefers start a day by competing in an arm wrestling in some tavern in any region of the city. Two hours. Is the time he spent with the right arm in the table, the left arm was leaning on his staff as he smiled to the next challenger. A pile of coins growing by his side. The new opponent was a fat and stinky man with a greasy mustache and bloodshot eyes. They stared at each other. Arms stood a few seconds before the fat man’s hand touches violently the surface of the table as Khonsu kept smiling to the fat man. A few seconds later the tavern’s doors was violently opened, a grumpy, thin and well-dressed man entered the room. For some reason the air suddenly changes with his arrival to the place, but Khonsu keeps smiling and playing against any dumb stupid enough. The newcomer walked to the table where he was, he carried a wooden staff with a ruby at the top.
“Can I talk to you, young boy?”, he asked with some irritation on his voice.
Khonsu lifted his head with an amused twinkle in his eye.
“What’s the problem?”, he asked, separating his coins and supporting his staff on the shoulder.
The man sits on his front, the men around left the table with the two alone nervously.
“ Some of my slaves fled, and I need someone to get them. And then? Can you help me? The commission is… Pretty good to your services.”, the man’s eye shined with malevolence. “You accept?”
Khonsu’s smile disappeared. He looked to the man, rich, well-dressed, and so idiot. The boy smiled again, but now falsely.
“ Please mister, prepayment...”

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Somehow by just taking a stroll with your beast could lead you to something interesting, or perhaps annoying things to be happened. It was just the same with Noir, the black haired girl was leisurely walking in the middle of the street and looked around, wanting to learn more about the country of sun while she stayed there for a while. She remembered meeting a Fanalis in the middle of her night stroll and she thought it was pretty nice to be able to meet such a polite man, especially a fellow beast tamer and hoped she could meet another person like that today. Unfortunately for the female magician, the moment she wanted to take another step, someone bumped into her really hard and knocked her down to the ground easily. Haku did growl to his master, trying to signal her that she needed to get away but it was too late as the girl didn’t notice and now was sitting on the ground. Curious about who would into bump her like that, she looked at the man who was now staring at her with an irritated glare while crossing his arms on his chest. The black haired girl only stared back at the man with a blank expression but her gaze was intense and sharp instead, not showing any sign of being scared at all. The man seemed surprised by the girl and the moment Haku let out a growl, the man only said to just let it go since he had something urgent to do and left.

Noir would keep staring at the man and wondered why the man seemed to be a very suspicious one, so without hesitating, she would motion her hand to signal Haku to follow. The moment he entered a tavern, Noir tilted her head, wondering if she needed to enter or not but stopped thinking and just entered it right after a second passed. Then she would notice that the man from before was now talking with another man, she couldn’t hear the conversation at her current spot but she could tell that perhaps a transaction was being made at the moment. So she would just wait for the man to be finished before approaching the brown haired man and stared at him intensely as if she wanted to read his mind.

WC: 389/1000

Fuyutora

Fuyutora
D-Tier
D-Tier

The man doesn’t liked about have to prepaying an mere thief in a tavern. He looked at the boy with some kind of dislike, but Khonsu just ignored the strange man and held his hand to him.
“Please… Mister…”
The man grunted impatiently and gives a little pack to Khonsu. The thief counted the money and guarded it into his pocket, he held his hand to the man again expecting a handshake, but was stupidly ignored. He looks to the man with his false smile. The man only stood up, turned and walked away. As soon the doors closed behind him, Khonsu exhaled and looked seriously at the table.
“Idiot moneybags… Think that can control the life of others.”, he murmured.
He gets his staff and acrobatically turned it, hit the base on the floor and smiled again. He turn himself to go after the man before he reached a point out of sight, but in his way was a black haired girl. Her golden eyes stared at him intensely. He kept smiling, although her eyes are extremely disturbing. That scene progressed for at least five seconds, before Khonsu asked her:
“A problem, miss?”, he looked to the great white animal that was following her.
For a few seconds, Khonsu fells back to the past, reminding the hungry beasts devouring his mother. His smile suddenly became sadder. He only ignored the existence of the liger and the girl, passing by them without the intention to be ungainly with her. He walked away, looking to the door. In the streets he looked for the rich man but as he fears him was out of sight. Khonsu start asking the people about an “extremely ugly idiot master of slaves who had just left the tavern”. For his surprise, Khonsu found a lady who pointed him the direction. With some minutes, he finally met the man at a distance. The man quickly noticed the presence of the boy and comes on his direction.
“What you want? Where are my slaves?”
Khonsu smiled to him. The man raised an eyebrow.
“Somewhere far from here, thanks to god Hapy.”, the boy kicked the man in the chest, sending him to the ground for a few seconds. The man rose up , quite angry in Khonsu’s opinion. He spins his staff preparing himself. “So, now I possibly will die, I think. Right, Mr. Master of slaves?”

WC: 700/1000

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“…yes.” Noir said with a flat tone, still staring right at the man and wondered what she should say next. Her original target was the man that he spoken with before actually, but she needed to ask him something to prove her instinct. However, not only the man ignored her just like that, he walked away and being extraordinarily rude as well. Even though it was not visible from Noir’s flat expression, the girl was simply annoyed by the fact that two men humiliated her in a row. A vein was popping on her forehead and she would motion her hand to Haku, as if signaling him to get ready to be in the offensive stance. The liger understood his master’s intention, mostly because of the time that they spent together and those countless fight that they had ever been before. That also was the reason why he understood what Noir felt at the moment and he knew that the black haired girl would be merciless today because of that, so it would be better to follow her command and get the business done soon. Without waiting for the female magician’s command, assuming which person that Noir would want to target first, Haku began to dash towards the man that had ignored his master. The moment after he kicked the man, he wouldn’t be able to move and would found himself to be pounced by the huge liger. His growl was loud and it made a lot of people who heard that cringe and cowered in fear, afraid to be attacked. The pounce was meant to give him a warning to not mess with him and his master, so right after that he would growl loudly at the man before waiting for what Noir would say.

“Haku, it is not him, it is that man… The slave’s master… no wonder he is foul-smelling…”

Their enemy clicked his tongue before chanting, summoning several fireballs towards Haku and the pinned man. The girl would touch her crimson bladed crystal when he started to chant and made it in time to create a crystal dome, protecting them from the fireballs before shattering into pieces. Haku would be not on the top of the brown haired man anymore as he would stand beside Noir right after she protected them all. “Hey, if you want to fight this man as well, stand up and use that staff of yours. My Liger would assist you.” Noir would say to the brown haired man, wondering about the unique looking staff that he had as he could be another magician like her. But the girl had no intention to show her own magic for now, Haku would be enough to bring their enemy down and if the man agreed to help, then she would give him the chance to attack.

WC: 861/1000

Magoi: 290/300
Stamina: 100/100

Item used:

Fuyutora

Fuyutora
D-Tier
D-Tier

The young man haven’t time to do anything although, as a huge feline creature jumps him with it’s claws, the beast roared to Khonsu, keeping the boy in a momentary shock. Well, that’s too bad. A man can’t escape to turn in cat food to times in a life right? The white liger starred at him, and he starred at the white liger.
“Hi, bro!”, he said friendly in a last try, but it’s only get more anger. “Ok, be quickly please?”
Before the giant “cat” could attack, the master of slaves roared with he’s fury. He rose up his staff casting a little amount of fireballs that came into their direction. Ok, Khonsu didn’t care about turning into a toasted cat food but, even being a cat, the animal didn’t deserve to be toasted, even next to a stupid thief like him. But it’s not happen, as a crystal dome protected them avoiding the burning. The dome disappeared. The master of slaves? Very angry. As he heard the words said by the black haired girl, that he only have noticed three seconds before, he catch his staff in the ground. The liger wasn’t above him now. He took a deep breath.
“Thank you, miss.”, he thanked her help and turned to the liger. “Ok, I really hate cats, but you could be a exception to the rule.”
He spins his staff. And the master of slaves casted a huge firewall that came in Khonsu’s direction. The boy jumped forward focusing his strength in the feet and using that he
hit the roof of a nearby establishment narrowly escaping the technique.
“I was joking.”, he said to the liger. “And, now…”
Khonsu jumped and evaded the next attacks from the magician, having care with the constructions around them to it don’t be burned. Quickly the boy reached the man’s back stabbing him with the hook shape of his staff in the stomach and then stabbing his back with the other far end of it in the right leg, making him fells into the ground without balance. Khonsu’s put the hook shape in the man’s neck.
“The honor is all yours, miss.” He said, keeping the man without moving and waiting the liger acts.

Abilities:

Magoi: 60/60
Stamina: 100/140

WC: 1073/1000

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Watching this man skillfully swung his staff around made Noir tilted her head, noticing how he used it not to conjure a spell by whispering or commanding the rukh, but to actually hit his enemy by using it. No wonder this man had such a fine built, his muscle were as fine as those warrior that the black haired girl ever met and his strength could develop more with the right training amount and battle experience. She nodded when the man allowed her to finally move and would commanded her beast to bite their enemy’s arm which was holding the medium to conjure his spell. She had seen a lot of magician and this man could be considered as a weak one, his movement was sloppy and the way he conjured the spell was taking a longer time. However she knew that it was the process for a magician to grow their skill, so she wouldn’t judge the man. “Haku, slap him until I say stop…” Hearing the command, the liger began to growl louder and starting to smack his big paw four times to the slave master’s face until he lost his consciousness, right at the moment Noir commanded him to stop.

With a sigh, the black haired girl would then call Haku to stand beside her and she would look at the brown haired man before saying, “Thank you for helping, this man looked shady and I thought you were one of his accomplish…” She would bow towards the man before continuing, “I apologize for that… also, let the slaves roam freely, this man is definitely not a good slave master.” Noir started to walk towards the man, approaching him but without any kind of intention beside of reaching out her hand before saying, “I’m Noir, my liger here is Haku. It is a pleasure to meet a strong warrior like you.”

WC: 1175/1000

Fuyutora

Fuyutora
D-Tier
D-Tier

The young man watched the staff fell in the ground with the bite of the liger. He smiled honestly when the feline slapped the man’s face until it got unconscious.
“Well, well… A good team work.”, he roses up with the help of his staff and walked forwards the girl, stomping the fallen man’s face in the way.
The girl presented herself as Noir, and the liger as Haku, reaching out the hand at him. In place of shake her hand, Khonsu bent his body and greets the black haired girl with a formal courtsy with the right arm in front of his heart, as a butler.
“The pleasure is my. As I never will be so strong than my father.”, he then turned forwards the other direction and left. “See you in a better opportunity, miss! Go to hell, Haku, I really hate cats! Ah, you can call me Khonsu! Bye, Cat's Queen!”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum