You are not connected. Please login or register

The Port of Reim (Travel)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Port of Reim (Travel) Empty The Port of Reim (Travel) 16/09/15, 11:51 pm

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

More than Halfway through his journey, Cyrus finally felt excited about being back in Reim, I mused to himself about what he was going to do when he got back, see is brother and sister, help his dad sell things, help his mom on an adventure if he was really lucky he could find a dungeon and capture it with his mom, but that was all just a pipe dream. I would probably sit at home doing very little maybe go to the coliseum and participate, he could use the training. All these things were running through his head everyday. so much so that he almost never talked to anyone else on the ship. He was so wrapped up with his own imagination he didn't realize how close he was to home one of the other shipmates had to come down and tell him they saw Reim on the horizon. His heart skipped a beat. To see the country he had left a year and a half ago was simply breathtaking. He could hear the workers working away in the factories, feel the air and smell the industry he was most definitely home. As the port drew ever nearer, he could finally breath easy he could see his family again, "I wonder what's been going on since I left?" he thought as he exited the the harbour. I guess I'll have to go home and see.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum