You are not connected. Please login or register

Travel from Kina to Reim

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Travel from Kina to Reim  Empty Travel from Kina to Reim 24/10/20, 06:32 pm

Takumi Saito

Takumi Saito
D-Tier
D-Tier

Tak never thought he would ever live to see the day where a seasick captain perpetually sailed the open seas despite the way it affected them.It was like a Gladiator who was squeamish of blood or a merchant who had an irrational fear of Huang.Despite the clear disadvantage that the seasick captain faced,he was one hell of a seaman,and Tak watched evidence of this notion as he watched the storm clouds chasing the ship from the east.A bad storm was blowing in but the Captain knew exactly where to point his ship in order to escape the worst of it.

Takumi tasted the salt on his lips as leaned against the ships barnacle encrusted railing.The waves became increasingly heavier against the ships bow as it dipped and bobbed with the churning sea.Returning to his personal quarters as the rain began to fall Takumi would sit at the table and light his lamp before gathering his writing kit and settling in to write back to Tokoro and then sleep through the raucous storm,The fanalis finding the exaggerated  swaying of the ship to be relaxing and always had.

Hello Tokoro

Im headed your way as i write this letter and you would not believe the sea monster sightings we have been having off the coast of Kou,I mean really huge ones with multiple tentacles that i always just a myth made to scare us when we were kids.Now that i think of it i wonder if this all has to do with something above our pay grade ,i mean i've traveled quite a bit and never seen the sea so riled up than i have the last couple days.At any rate the food is delicious onboard of course.All sorts of interesting seaside dishes prepared from the days catch,im sure you would love them all,though i won't bore you with the details i'll try to sneak a Snow crab and rice ball off when we make port in Riem but no promises.

Takumi fell asleep for a few hours before waking up due to the relative stillness of the ship and the lack of creaking wood.He hadn't finished the letter before dosing off and cursed his lazy mind before getting up to stretch.Gathering his ink and paper the Fanalis would walk to the top deck to find a beautiful sunset and settled in to finish his letter.

This ship has an express bird delivery coup so ill be sending a hawk by the name of Blippy  (i didn't name him) ,hes a nice guy,and loves mulberries, if you happen to have any when he arrives.Anyways ,wish you could see this post storm sunset.see you soon im sure there will be many more to come.

Takumi proceeded to fold up the letter carefully and slipped in a piece of wrapped up caramel bought from a trader from Heliohapt where some of the worlds greatest sweets resided ,or at least that's how the young warrior felt.A smile appeared on his face thinking of the various delicacies that were in that hellish dune ridden desert country,it quickly faded as the traveler he bought the caramel from was fleeing the increasingly more unstable country.that meant things were unraveling if natives were fleeing.Heliohapt citizens were some of the most hearty of all the worlds inhabitants and weren't easily fazed by such strife.Takumi made a mental note to ask some bards to give him the inside scoop on the political happenings there once in Riem.

WC|615

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum