You are not connected. Please login or register

Back to Reim[Travel- Kou to Reim]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was about time that Lagi made his travel towards  the Reim Empire. Even though  it took him a pretty long time to handle his business in Kou. lagi pretty much got a reasonable hostage that may hold a piece in the dark hands plot. The only thing that Lagi had to do was  keep Kalce fed and  well protected from the harsh environment of travelling. " Dont even think about escaping, if you drop from this height i'm pretty sure that  you'll die. I mean, it's a simple observation,  suicide by your own hand might be what you prefer. "  Kalce snickered as he laid silently in the palm of El Drago's hand. "Now now, there is no businessman, no wait.... appropriate business that would even think of opting out without placing all of his cards on the table. Perhaps i can  give you some information of their main business in Reim? Point you in the right direction? But it will cost you Lagi, make no mistake at the fact that my services don't come cheap." The laughing tom rolled over and started to breathe profoundly in Kalce's ear, making him feel uncomfortable. " W-what is this monstrous creation. "Lagi would point and laugh a bit. "That's Tim i gave him strict orders to harass you once you started running your mouth before we reached reim." This was something that Lagi decided to do, Simply so he could be spared from the Lavatom' endless bittersweet jokes and remarks.
"Three dragons walk into a bar... there were no survivors. Hohohohohoohoh.... how did you like that one scaley? I do fan favorites" El drago groaned,  he really disliked dragon jokes for a reason, but seeing el drago a bit rattled from the small lavatom made lagi smile a bit. "Well, prepared to be trolled to death...." Death by bad jokes? It must of  been something even more unbearable than death itself from the way Kalce reacted. "W-wait. How about i  tell you something more profound. If i tell you how i got into  being involved with the dark hand, will you provide me protection?"

25% WC Reduction to Travel- EL Drago Legend beast 350/450

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

At the very most, Lagi was very careful in milking as much information as he could from Kalce. It was an equal exchange that he promised to put Kalce in a sort of witness protection program in order to shield him from the dark hand. It was something that LAgi decided on his own, and the other option was allowing Kalce to disappear for a while. either way, Lagi made a promise that he would do no harm to the man and in exchange of that, LAgi has learned something a bit tragic about the dark hand. They literally force people into their contracts and hold families hostage in order for people to work with them

450/450 back at reim

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum