Yaku's Master Plan

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yaku's Master Plan Empty Yaku's Master Plan 15/03/14, 07:49 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Greetings, this thread is for me to list plot ideas for specific threads I'm in. It is basically an open discussion where we can talk about the plot of our thread and where to take things. People who aren't rping with me are welcome to chime in as well as I am always open to hearing suggestions.

As a note to all who are rping with me:

Anything I post in this thread is my suggestion. Don't feel like you have to follow my plot to the T. But if you believe that you would want to deviate from what I suggest or don't feel it would work out, this is a chance to speak up. TELL me if my plans don't sound to your liking as rping is a co-operative experience. I like being a story teller and leading plots so I might seem too controlling at times. So I made this thread to compensate for that. Here we can get rid of misunderstandings so when time comes to post we don't step on each others toes.

Discussion Contents

Last edited by Yakuroro on 15/03/14, 08:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Yaku's Master Plan Empty Re: Yaku's Master Plan 15/03/14, 08:31 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Plans For Zou

Overview: Generally the idea is for us to break up a huge slave trade while in Zou.

Assuming myself, Zander, Sloth, and Kana all took on an A-tier job it would mean great rewards for us all.

Since slavery isn't really mentioned much in the country page for Zou, the actual state of slave traders in the area is kind of up in the air. But IC Zander has made a big deal out of it, so why not run with it and do something about it. I mean...that is pretty much what Yaku is doing on this journey anyways. Saving the oppressed and giving hope to people in despair and what not.

We will take on an A tier job to infiltrate and destroy a slave trading ring and release countless slaves in the process while also granting them a place to live in freedom assuming they don't decide to try their luck on their own. I was thinking the hidden away Jade Mountain villages Yakuroro stopped in to sell the treasure from the dungeon as jobs list them as looking to expand their villages. Seems like the best choice as it is still in the same country where a familiar culture can be found and a good living can be made. In addition, these villages would already be on fairly good terms with Yakuroro and he would know which ones were farthest from the usual slave trade routes for when they inevitably spring back up again.

How to go about it:

We all need to give some input for this, but here is my general idea.

-Yakuroro suggests that the three Finalis willingly pose as his slaves while he will pose as a wealthy slave owner using all the money obtained from the dungeon. What he has three finalis slaves for? I think you all should decide. But I think posing as performers would make for some fun IC posts to eat up that A-tier word count.

-Through Yakuroro's local contact, Lady Shousui, we will get a way to meet the big shots of the Zou slave trade. Depending on the nature of the cover we could be going to perform or perhaps I'm just "trying" to sell three strong finalis I've "captured" during my travels. We just need an excuse to enter the heart of their den where the leader/s resides.

-Once we are face to face with the slime ball, all three of you can break your restraints and drop the facade. Since Sloth and Kana are still on the low tier side, their job will be to free all the other slaves being held there. Yaku and Zander will do the heavy lifting when it comes to enemy NPCs. I imagine the boss will have some nasty hired guards, but even if they were A-tier, I think Zander and I would be able to handle them.

-Once the slaves are freed and the big bad's down we will offer the liberated folk a home in the Zou mountains. Yaku will give the rest money from the big bad's savings so they can afford to travel.

All that's left is to hear everyone's thoughts.

3Yaku's Master Plan Empty Re: Yaku's Master Plan 15/03/14, 08:34 pm

Zander

Zander
β-Tier
β-Tier

I'm sorry, no. As cool as that scene from Django unchained was, it's not going to work for Alek due to his PTSD from his years as a slave. Even pretending is likely to set him off in a panic attack, and then shit will hit the fan. 

The plan itself isn't bad, it's just... not using the right kind of person. However, since IC people don't care about what they're used for, we could claim to be a mercenary corps looking for meat-shields, or taking the job of transporting "cargo" for the trade.

4Yaku's Master Plan Empty Re: Yaku's Master Plan 16/03/14, 02:33 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Still need Sloth and Kana to post their opinions/ideas

5Yaku's Master Plan Empty Re: Yaku's Master Plan 16/03/14, 02:52 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Zanders Idea is fine by me both OOC and IC