Ω-Tier

Name:Increased hearing
Tier: B
Cost: 30/15
Class: Supplementary
Range:Self
Cool-Down: 5 Posts
Limbs: Both ears
Description: Lagi is able to increase his hearing using body manipulation. It's treated as an add on to his already capable body functions. With this ability, Lagi can now hear an additional 15 meters away in high definition as if the people was standing right in front of them. This technique is very good to use when spying on people or wanting to overhear things, and can be sustained.

Name:Advanced Sight
Limbs: Both Eyes
Description: Lagi is able to increase his vision using body manipulation. It's treated as an add on to his already capable body functions. With this ability, Lagi can now see an additional 15 meters away in high definition as if the people was standing right in front of them and adjust sight like binoculars to suit his needs. He could also see things that are hard to pick up with natural eyesight, being able to pay attention to detail better and spot these hidden things.  This technique is very good to use when spying on people or wanting to get a better look, and can be sustained.

Name:Scalding attack
Class: offensive
Range: self
Limbs: arms and legs
Description: Lagi is able to use body manipulation in order to extend one of his limbs up to 10-15 meters in length at 20 m/s and increase his body temperature of that limb to extreme heights, capable of inflicting second degree burns b tier damage. Lagi expands and contract the muscles in the limb to produce intense heat Lagi can use another limb when sustained.

Name: Harden 1
Limbs: Torso, Arms, head
Description: Lagi is able to use body manipulation in order to harden and extend  his body parts in order to block damage done to them after that body part from  5-10 meters  at 20 m/s.  With this, Lagi is able to block 1 A rank, 2 B ranks, 4 c ranks, and 6 D ranks.  If sustained, Lagi can use another limb to harden or the same one.

Name:Echo scream
Cost: 30
Class: supplementary
Range:30 meters
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Limbs: Lungs, voicebox, mouth
Description: Lagi is able to use body manipulation in order to manipulate his his voicebox and his lungs in order to produce enough sound from his scream to cause deafness.  the scream travels as far as 20 m/s in front of him in triangle like shape, spreading wide until  it reaches as far as the limit  of 15 meters of the direction of the scream.  The deafness lasts as long as 3 posts, and this ability can be sustained. If sustained, the post count for deafness will stack  with more damage to the ear drums being done.

Last edited by King Lagi on 06/04/15, 04:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

2I master my body....duh... Empty Re: I master my body....duh... 06/04/15, 07:46 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Please use the templates for Body Manipulation, as it no longer has the "Weapon Type" listed.

Scalding attack: This needs to be 0-5, 5-10, or 10-15 meters in scale. Range would be self. When listing the damage, please just give the tier of damage dealt, not just the flavor text with it. So instead of "second degree burns" say C or B-tier damage.

3I master my body....duh... Empty Re: I master my body....duh... 06/04/15, 01:35 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

edited

4I master my body....duh... Empty Re: I master my body....duh... 06/04/15, 04:13 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

made minor edits to clean up the wording and remove unnecessary flavor text, approved for training~

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]Increased hearing
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Cost:[/b] 30/15
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b]Self
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 5 Posts
[b]Limbs:[/b] Both ears
[b]Description:[/b] Lagi is able to increase the blood flow to his ears, amplifying his hearing. With this ability, Lagi can now hear everything within 15 meters as though the people were standing in front of him.

[b]Name:[/b]Advanced Sight
[b]Limbs:[/b] Both Eyes
[b]Description:[/b] Lagi is able to increase the blood flow to his eyes, amplifying his vision. With this ability, Lagi can clearly see everything within 15 meters and adjust his focus to suit his needs.

[b]Name:[/b]Scalding attack
[b]Class:[/b] offensive
[b]Range:[/b] self
[b]Limbs:[/b] arms and legs
[b]Description:[/b] Lagi is able to extend one of his limbs up to 10-15 meters in length at 20 m/s and vibrate the muscles to increase his body temperature of that limb to extreme heights to inflict B-tier damage via second-degree burns.

[b]Name:[/b] Harden 1
[b]Limbs:[/b] Torso, Arms, head
[b]Description:[/b] Lagi is able to to harden and extend his body parts between 5-10 meters at 20 m/s to prevent up to 1 A-tier, 2 B-tier, 4 C-tier, or 8 D-tier attacks.

[b]Name:[/b]Echo scream
[b]Cost:[/b] 30
[b]Class:[/b] supplementary
[b]Range:[/b]30 meters
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 5 posts
[b]Limbs:[/b] Lungs, voicebox, mouth
[b]Description:[/b] Lagi is able to manipulate his voice box and lungs to produce a scream which causes deafness for 3 posts. The scream travels at 20 m/s in a cone shape no more than 15 meters away with a diameter of 15 meters at the widest point.

5I master my body....duh... Empty Re: I master my body....duh... 12/04/15, 12:17 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t4117-going-out-with-a-king-social-lagi

Trained advanced hearing

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t4088-the-shrouded-isle-eventkill-viable

Trained advanced seeing... [14] ^ idk how to do that thing everyone can do

And bought the rest

6I master my body....duh... Empty Re: I master my body....duh... 12/04/15, 03:25 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

all approved, three via vouchers

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t2277p75-ability-vouchers#21510

add to vault~

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]Increased hearing
[b]Limbs:[/b] Both ears
[b]Description:[/b] Lagi is able to increase the blood flow to his ears, amplifying his hearing. With this ability, Lagi can now hear everything within 15 meters as though the people were standing in front of him.

[b]Name:[/b]Advanced Sight
[b]Limbs:[/b] Both Eyes
[b]Description:[/b] Lagi is able to increase the blood flow to his eyes, amplifying his vision. With this ability, Lagi can clearly see everything within 15 meters and adjust his focus to suit his needs.

[b]Name:[/b]Scalding attack
[b]Class:[/b] offensive
[b]Range:[/b] self
[b]Limbs:[/b] arms and legs
[b]Description:[/b] Lagi is able to extend one of his limbs up to 10-15 meters in length at 20 m/s and vibrate the muscles to increase his body temperature of that limb to extreme heights to inflict B-tier damage via second-degree burns.

[b]Name:[/b] Harden 1
[b]Limbs:[/b] Torso, Arms, head
[b]Description:[/b] Lagi is able to to harden and extend his body parts between 5-10 meters at 20 m/s to prevent up to 1 A-tier, 2 B-tier, 4 C-tier, or 8 D-tier attacks.

[b]Name:[/b]Echo scream
[b]Cost:[/b] 30
[b]Class:[/b] supplementary
[b]Range:[/b]30 meters
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 5 posts
[b]Limbs:[/b] Lungs, voicebox, mouth
[b]Description:[/b] Lagi is able to manipulate his voice box and lungs to produce a scream which causes deafness for 3 posts. The scream travels at 20 m/s in a cone shape no more than 15 meters away with a diameter of 15 meters at the widest point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum