You are not connected. Please login or register

The slave and her Master (Jahan)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The slave and her Master (Jahan) on 16/09/17, 01:43 pm

Koko

C-Tier
C-Tier

Koko roamed around the streets of Kou, helping whoever was around that needed it. She fought off loan sharks, people who tried dragging in th Neutral areas of the war to their side, and helped feed the hungry. She was putting heself to work ever since she escaped from Jahan to find Endolf. However she had to repatch the relationship she had with Endolf. Koko gripped her arm and moved forward. Her past wasn't as bad as the Fanalis' but... no it wasn't anything near as bad. KOko sighed as she moved through the Neutral Area.

This Neutral Area had a name that went by Merka. Now Merka was a Neutral Area hidden in the mountains and some Magicians would stop by to start trouble or mistake it for an enemy base. Regardless as an immuchakk warrior sworn to defend the area of Merka, Koko handeled these interactions herself. She would fight each intruder, or talk to them the epaceful way whichever they preferred. Luckily they were all weak but if a strong one were to approach her area, there was a strong chance she would lose and in the worse case scenario... she'd die. However she'd grown to love the place and people around her. The children smiled and played, the adults who weren't miserable either helped others or conversed aongst themselves. The rest mourned the war while others just oved on with life. There were a mix of emotions, Koko was dealing with, and she lerned thankfully how to deal with each of them after living with these people for a long time.

A ball bounced to her feet as a young child with brown hair and a red streak going accross his left eye went to go retrieve it. The child took one look at the immuchakks face and froze. A look of fear on his face was clearly visible. Maybe Koko was too lost in thought and her serious look scared the children. It was her fault after all that she frightened the poor child. Koko in her new black clothing looked at the boy and smiled. She bent down and picked the ball up and handed it to the boy. "Don't be afraid little halfling. I won't hurt you." She said handing him the ball and ruffling his hair. "Now run along and enjoy your fun. Never give in to fear and you'll surely go far in life." The bo smiled at the girl and thanked her. He looked back before joining his friends in the merriment to look back a Koko who sent him on his way with another smile and an additional hand wave. He then rejoined his friends and Koko resumed her duty. Patroling the streets. Koko's smile soon turned pretty somber as she remembered her passt. Her no fear, take no shit from anyone attitude had gotten her no where. She wasn't afraid of chalenges back then, but now... she realized there was more to her than just love. "I think it's about time I return to Jahan..." she said looking into the distance. It was wrong for her to break her word and run away to find endolf. She sighed. Endolf would be mad at her if she returned to him. It wasn't as if she'd never see him again. She was a girl in love. However she was older and learned a lot more about herself and about life in general. The girl would walk to a nearby bench and sit down, while in thought. "Ah Memories, and mistakes. I wonder if any of these choices that i've made have ever been right." She sighed and looked towards the sky with a sullen expression. How was Jahan and why did he disappear on her without a word? She wouldn't have escaped if he just came back like he said he was going to. Despite not being his slave anymore, Koko was worried about his well being, just as if he were Endolf. "I hope he's alright..."

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

2 Re: The slave and her Master (Jahan) on 20/09/17, 06:40 pm

Kou had given Jahan a few things worth thinking over, the are was nothing like he had heard from in stories travelers would tell. Kou a strong and fiery nation of ornate tradition, fierce militaristic might and was respected around the world. Jahan however had only seen the same in Kou as most other countries. War torn and ravished the land had become charred in many locations. Battlefields turn into make shift grave yards scattered across the relm. Many homes and families had been destroyed Jahan was becoming more and more displeased with it.

By all means Jahan is not a hero, while he may seem outwardly heroic he isn't bothered by the lack of justice. Its the sadness of the nature of war, the darkness that bothers him. The sight of charred nurseries and childrens toys, and all  kinds of corpses that were not very uncommon to see.  It mad him so very disgusted, he wasnt able to enjoy the country like he would like.

He wanted to get lost in the earth and the air but he couldnt, war had been like in a poison destroying the crops fields and lands. Smoke and the smell of bodies could often be heard in the distance, and Jahan made his best effort to avoid direct conflict. He was weakened, very much so to the point to where he could physically feel the decline in his strength. For the most part, he didn't want to get in much trouble. At least much trouble for what he considered troubling, which wasn't a lot. Even so he was doing the best he could to keep his head for a while after waking up.

He encroached upon Merka the neutral territory in the lands, he was eager to  rest as he had been travelling for most of the day and the sun was near to meeting the Horizon. Jahan, smiled as he made it into the territory. The population had increased suddenly, and he could spot Men women and children. Playing and living life almost as if their was not a war in their reality. Jahan grinned.

"How peculiar, human nature" He thought to himself. He was lamenting on the resilience and adaptive nature of his people. He was happy to see a bit of the "normal" world again. Jahan walked through the territory its bazaar and streets. Without noticing Jahan would walk right passed the bench Koko sat at. Though he wouldnt make it far, as his head began to ache and his vision blurred.

"Jahan was brought to one knee", it was something that would happen when his body was being pushed as of late.

"I guess the walking took more than I thought out of me" Jahan muttered as he struggled to get up.

View user profile

3 Re: The slave and her Master (Jahan) on 20/09/17, 07:30 pm

Koko

C-Tier
C-Tier
Koko admired the view from inside Merka people passed her by and she loved seeing mostly everyone happy. She smiled but one man in particular passed her by. He was new here she could tell that but he looked familiar. She watched him as he took a knee, it looked like he had been traveling for quite a bit. Koko got up and approached the man.

"Excuse me sir! Are you alri-" She stopped her sentence dead in its tracks when she saw his face. She was absolutely speechless!

"Ja-Jahan...!?" The more she looked at Jahan, the more she remembered. She had bet her life in a fight with this man and he won. She was his slave, however he disappeared and although she sent out a search party for him she eventually had to give up and presume him dead. However he wasn't dead. The man was kneeling in front of the woman for Christ sakes. She was so very worried about him but she had to keep her emotions in check.

"Master Jahan... it really is you! I thought you were dead!" She would attempt to help her weary master. "Come with me master Jahan, I'll bring you back to my living quarters. We have much to discuss." If he chose to go with the woman she would indeed lead him to her house where he could rest and eat. It was the least she could do.

View user profile

4 Re: The slave and her Master (Jahan) on 22/09/17, 03:17 pm

Jahan was completely taken off guard, Koko was really here in front of him right now. The woman whose life he had won in a duel. A person who he had briefly known but bore such a strong connection to. It was only due to their circumstances but it was true regardless. Jahan couldn't bring himself to grips with reality, the chances were just too odd to be in this favor. He tipped his head back laughing whole heartedly.

"Well we meet again my servant." Jahan said wiping moisture from his eyes. He was going to entertain the universe and what it had thrown him.

"Sure. You can take me to your home. I could use some rest. How have you been? Have you been taking care of yourself for me?" Jahan asked. He found fate had become so peculiar with him since he had claimed Gremory. He began following the girl through the territory. Children played happily around the streets of the village, and the sun began to set.

View user profile

5 Re: The slave and her Master (Jahan) on 22/09/17, 11:22 pm

Koko

C-Tier
C-Tier
Koko was elated. She Helped him to her house as she talked to ass the time. "So many things have happened since your disappearance. I spent so much time looking for you." She choked up a little bit. She had finally found her master. Although her moments of freedom were satisfying there was a certain boredom that went with it. Jahan had bought a sort of interest and wonder into her life that she didn't have before. In short she actually ended up... liking being his slave.

"I... was so worried. You disappeared so suddenly." The Sun was beginning to set and it was getting dark now. Parents called their children into their houses and adults left their jobs and roamed the streets to their homes. "I stopped my training to go look for you. I... I'm sorry. I was so worried about you! The war happened, and then... I couldn't just stand by and watch as the innocent got hurt so I put looking for you aside. Even while I was busy here I sent out a search party for you... but they found nothing. But you're here now! That's all that matters!" Koko stopped at a building and took out a key. "Here we are, home sweet home." She put it into the lock and entered with Jahan upon her shoulder. She would rest him upon her bed which was right by the window overlooking the lower landscape. Then she closed the door behind her and grabbed the chair from a nearby desk. There was a fire place with a kettle near it. Her kitchen area still had some left over bread and fruits from breakfast.

While walking over to the fireplace to start a fire she would ask. "Would you like something to eat or Drink?" She would finally start the fire and let the kettle heat up. Before sitting in front of him once more. "So what happened to you, if you don't mind me asking?"

View user profile

6 Re: The slave and her Master (Jahan) on 24/09/17, 09:23 pm

Jahan laid on Koko's bed and he let out a huge sigh of relief. He hadn't felt a bed in years. He let in the feeling of soft cottons and pillows, allowing his body to relax into the comforting embrace of the cushion.  He felt like going to sleep just then but he knew he couldnt just yet. It would be quite rude of him to just pass out, none the less that was on the young Kings mind.

"Would you like something to eat or Drink?" Koko asked and Jahan shook his head he wasn't hungry, his stomach had became smaller from hardly eating during the last two years. Besides he was much more interested in Koko, as unlikely as it may be she was the strongest connection to his past that he had seen  alive since he awoke. Somehow this made him feel safe around her presence, her worry her care and her familiarity eased Jahan's mind. Jahan watched her sit in front of him and she began to ask about his disappearance. Jahan knew he was important, he figured his absence probably led to the downfall of many great things. He truly despised it and the thought of it frustrated him.

With a hint of irritation in his tone he began his story.

"Im not absolutely sure to be honest. I just sort of woke up a few days ago... I know it sounds ridiculous but there was an incident. I only remember drinking from a vase like structure within this underground temple, this was 2 years ago. I reckon Ive been sleeping since then, I have no idea how Ive gotten to Kou or why." Jahan frowned after thinking of Raven, and Knife who he had not even found or known if she was dead or alive.

Jahan shook his head he didnt want to think of it, this was supposed to be a happy reunion. His heart was supposed to be at ease. He looked up at Koko, she was a cute thing his slave. For some reason she was more attractive to Jahan than usual, in the briefness of their companionship or master/slave relationship Jahan hadn't paid her much attention. He would talk to her make jokes and send her on errands but for the most part he let her free to do what she pleased and he even supported her financially. Maybe it was that Jahan hadn't been with a women in literal years, or that their connection was made stronger by the circumstances or possibly he was just tired.

Jahan grabbed Koko's wrist, playfully pulling her into bed with him. He curled into her side as carnal thoughts began to flood his spirit.

"Lay with me Koko" Jahan ordered softly. Jahan would give in to some of his lustful desires, wrapping his left arm around her waist and rubbing his other hand over her thighs and backside. Jahan purred, his handsome face becoming more soft and affectionate. He was enjoying himself at the girls expense but this was more or less his right to do so. His anxieties cleared as he touched Koko and he almost began to fall asleep.

View user profile

7 Re: The slave and her Master (Jahan) on 28/09/17, 09:32 pm

Koko

C-Tier
C-Tier
Koko sighed. It was just like him to not eat anything. "Alright Suite yourself!" She said making herself comfortable in her chair preparing for her master's story. As Jahan recalled the last memories he had, it was obvious to Koko that it pained him to remember. "It's alright now, that's the past and you're here now. That's all that matters. I'll make sure to take good care of you!" She said smiling. She didn't realize how much she missed the man so much. He looked so slender. Was it really ok for him not to eat? She was so very worried about him. These thoughts and so many more clouded her mind. Her head was a maze of confusion and memories trying to figure out the best way to help the man. However before she could do anything, Jahan pulled her from of the chair and into his embrace. Koko turned bright red. This confused her even more! Her heart was beating uncontrollably as he nestled up against the defenseless girl.

"M-M-Master J-Jahan! This is q-quite unexpected." She stammered. She was trying to get the words out but between her heart beating out of her chest and the fact that the man could do whatever he wanted with her because she was his property kinda caught Koko between a rock and a hard place. The Female Immuchakk instead moved herself into a comfortable position against the man. It had been so long since she had seen him,so lng since she's touched him. It almost felt surreal. Amidst the blush a smile creeped across her face. She was glad to have him back. Nestling up against the man like this made her feel some what special. She'd sigh heavily. "If it'll help you sleep better..." She cuddled up to him and hugged him a bit tighter. "I guess we can stay like this."

View user profile

8 Re: The slave and her Master (Jahan) on 30/09/17, 08:07 am

Jahan cradled into the woman being lulled by her soft warm flesh. He forgot entirely about survival for the first time since he had awoken. He was much more tense than his usual self, the man who had no fear who would unite the world once and for all. Koko was soft and tender Jahan traced his hands along her curves before gripping her thigh and rear again, He wasnt finished caressing her however, he would move his hands to her hair and stroke softly through them in a therapuetic
manner.

"Good girl Koko"Jahan praised happy that his slave was cooperating, even when he was being naughty. Jahan could feel how nervous she was at first, and the sensation of her heart beat against his chest was sporadic. He wanted too soothe the woman just a bit as he was the cause of her anxieties  but he soon felt Koko hugging him back and it only made him want to be closer, or share the embrace longer. However at the same time his lustful thoughts guided his spirit. He played with the band of koko's skirt teasingly before sliding his hand in to better assess the womens assets.

Jahan enjoyed their moment of intimacy as a rush of excitement coursed his body. His instincts we screaming at him to seduce the woman but he quieted the urge. He wouldn't put her in such a hard place, it wasn't Jahan's style at all. Though he was completely fine with leaving his hands on her bottom as he quickly found himself asleep with Koko snuggled within his strong muscular embrace.

View user profile

9 Re: The slave and her Master (Jahan) on 12/11/17, 09:21 pm

Koko

C-Tier
C-Tier
If Koko could blush any redder, she would. This wasn't just some random pevert that she could beat down and walk away no. It was the man she pledged her life to. Taking a deep breath and calming her emotions, the man dug further into her undergarments and put his hands on both cheeks. Now if this were anyone other than Jahan she would have probably killed him where he stood but this wasn't that case. She could feel every groove of his fingertips. Every line, every scar, and because it was Jahan, it felt... good.

Deep down Koko secretly enjoyed Jahan's sessions of teasing but had to play it off and keep their relationship a bit more serious than usual. It was more or less for Endolf's Sake but. It was something about this man that erased the boy from her mind. When she was with Jahan, she didn't feel like she was fighting for his attention, or begging for forgiveness. She wasn't hurt a good number of times by the man she grew to like. There were so many differences between the two men and if she had a choice now... she'd choose the man currently in her bed.

Koko smiled a little burying Jahan's head between her bosoms. She didn't know if it wouldmake him happy or not but she'd do anything at this moment to please him and help him forget his life  before their separation.

( OOC:sorry it took so long my pops kinda kicked the bucket)

View user profile

10 Re: The slave and her Master (Jahan) on 26/01/18, 10:54 am

As Koko pulled Jahanghir close his mind began to fade away and drift. Everything had narrowed down now, the king had tunnel vision. His anxieties from living in this foreign territory began to melt from the warmth of Koko's skin. The anger of losing his people, the fear of being an alien in a world you knew nothing of. Jahanghir just didn't understand it, this wasn't him. Jahan didn't understand fear or anxiety, Jahan was free like the wind. Jahan was stood fearless in this world like the Earth before the destitute of space. The thought of it began riling him back up. He was restless after all, he was too easily influenced by the state of his mind.

He took Koko in his strong arms he kissed and bit her collar and neck as  he held her nape with his free hand. He began growing beneath her, growing wilder and more intimate as his excitement for his servant rose. As  he continued to cradle the girl he would plant a kiss on her lips, the first he had given the woman. He would kiss her again and again before pulling inches from her and whispering into her ear.

"You owe me your life, but right now you are free..." Jahan knew what he was about to do, he was to release all of his pent emotions and frustrations within the woman. Though only if she would have him, he didnt want her if she did not want him. He stared into Koko's cerulean portals reflecting his lavender orbs through them. He didnt know what she wanted, maybe she was still pledged partially to that red headed guy he fried. The thought of it pissed him off anymore.

"Should I worry about that ginger headed idiot?" Jahan said out of jealousy. He hated how she had often chose Endolf over him. He didn't understand it, he hadn't met  a man better than himself. He often would ponder if there were any at all.

"Do we worry about that idiot, or will you give yourself to me  all over again?!" Jahan held his eye contact with Koko, he felt her, held her and kissed her. He longed to connect with her, he wanted desperately to feel like a king again.

View user profile

11 Re: The slave and her Master (Jahan) on 26/01/18, 12:28 pm

Koko

C-Tier
C-Tier
Koko's heart began to race as if it were about to jump straight out of her throat. Her lip began to quiver. The only touch of man that she had known of before this was perverted and unwanted. This however.... she wanted this! Endolf never touched her or caressed her like Jahan was doing now. It was as if her entire body would melt at his touch. She wanted nothing more for him to take her right then and there. As swiftly as he started he stopped.

"You owe me your life, but right now you are free..."

"I am free... but still a slave to my whims. You need not worry about Endolf. He had his chance, and I've acquired some broken ribs because of it." She rubbed the side of her chest remembering the pain of his punch, the shard she wasted, the delusion she had once believed. Her eyes became glossy remembering and it hurt her. Between heavy breaths she'd hold back the cry and wipe the tear from her eye. "Please Jahan! If I am free just for the night, make me forget . Make me forget about all the stupid decisions I made in the past. I was young and Naive." She'd drag Jahan onto her lips and kiss him him deeply. She wanted enough of Jahan, to make her forget. But enough was never Enough!

View user profile

12 Re: The slave and her Master (Jahan) on 10/02/18, 10:44 am

Koko's words struck a chord within Jahanghir, her kiss was the only thing that distracted him from his anger towards Endolf. Her ribs? How dare anyone touch what was his. He should have slain the boy when he stood before him. He settled though, he was calmed by Koko's warmth and embrace.

"Please Jahan! If I am free just for the night, make me forget . Make me forget about all the stupid decisions I made in the past. I was young and Naive."

With that said Jahan took the woman, he would make her forget. Surely he would remove every trace of Endolf from the girl. He would love her like she had never been loved before, he took charge ripping the clothes from the Imuchakk. He marvelled at her grace and figure and from that afternoon until the deep onset of the night he would make her a woman.

[ALLTHINGSFADETOBLACK]
[E X I T]

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum