You are not connected. Please login or register

The Minister's Plan [Closed]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Minister's Plan [Closed] Empty The Minister's Plan [Closed] on 02/03/14, 09:33 pm

"Behold, rulers of this god awful world.", the boy said with a cocky smirk as he pointed towards the large building before him.

"You don't know me, however I know all of you." He continued whilst letting his smile drop to an empty stare.

"I will say it simply as this: whoever enters this building shall gain the greatest power which this world has ever seen. In other words..." He turned to a specific circle to his right, facing a bearded man dressed in armor.

"The soul who conquers this...dungeon, shall be the rightful ruler of this pitiful world; for we all know the strongest deserves to dominate all."

All at once the boy waved his small black stick, and the image shimmering before the Cabinet disappeared completely.

Mirah Al-Jabiri, the Minister of Balbadd stared wide-eyed at the scene which rested before them. For several moments she was completely shell-shocked, sitting in her study alone. She exhaled a sigh and called for a messenger immediately.

Once the young man arrived the Minister would begin speaking. "Tell the people of Balbadd about this dungeon. They may do with it as they wish, however I have other matters to attend to." She finished, staring down the boy who was furiously nodding his head as he jotted down notes.

With one swift stride Mirah grabbed her bow and dagger. "No doubt Gao Zu shall be present by the outskirts. I will go to meet him on the battlefield, in order to...negotiate."

The Minister left the large building situated within the center of the city, mounting a horse as she immediately started to travel.

[Topic Closed]

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum