Specializations Bonuses for Stealth and Manipulation

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Farid Issah

Farid Issah
β-Tier
β-Tier

Strength gets access to Magoi Manipulation Parry and 3 weapons
Dexterity has three Magic tools and two weapons. Essentially ranged weapons plus magic.
Intelligence has 3 magic types, ability to see rukh if primary and advanced staffs at Alpha and Omega Rank (but comes with physical weakness which isnt your focus anyway and can be negated with other specializations)
And Dominance gets Legendary Beasts, and animals can fill multiple roles.

Stealth has 3 weapons and some ranged attacks and poison.
It is stuck between Strength and Dex but not as good at either and doesnt have a distinct flavor or benefit

Same with Manipulation. These are both awesome classes, but they dont really make you feel special for choosing them and you will find they are picked with less frequency especially as primaries.

Please post some suggestions that would make these specializations stand out a bit more than they do.

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

I have to agree that stealth and manipulation make more sense as secondary specs or tertiaries as stealth allows for things such as explosives and poisons which allow a good support for some other spec's.

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I'm on my phone so I can't look up specifics, but I'm pretty sure that stealth has access to certain status effects (paralysis comes to mind) that str and dex don't get. Manip allows for buffs that can only be accessed elsewhere via magoi manip and is advantageous in the sense that you don't have to purchase weapons (downside is that you can't absorb damage without a def ability).

Stl and manip are the newest classes on the site so many of the older members don't main in them. Manip is the trickiest and most unique imo when it comes to abilities, so I can see why people don't choose it as primary. However I think that the nature of the spec itself allows for more creativity than other specs, except for maybe dom.

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

As is to say your creativity is what defines what you can do i have experience though it is minor with a bow which leads me to more crazy ideas.

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It seems to me that the primary consensus here is that, in the current instance of the matter, the specs are fine as-is. I am moving this to solved questions.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum