You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunting With Slime [Ability training]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The redhead packed up her gear and decided to head out in the wilderness, today she wanted to test an idea that she had for a new technique. She also had been asked by one of her friends to fetch some fresh animal meats that she could sell so this worked out perfectly for the young girl. She grabbed her magic slime tool and slide it on her right arm, then she grabbed her mechanical hand and slid it onto her left arm. She put her sword on her side and put on a leather vest for protection from any possible animals that might get on her. She patted her sleeping child on the head and let her pet rest outside, she waved goodbye to Agatha as she left the inn.

When she got outside she was embraced by the warm sun that felt as if it was hugging her, it was early in the morning but plenty warm out. What she did like is that it wasn't too hot and felt very comfortable. The girl showed a pleased expression since she enjoyed this type of wonderful weather, she loved the nice calm breeze that swept by, but that was enough of enjoying the weather though, the warrior needed to get on her way quickly so that by the time she got back she could prepare lunch or dinner depending on when she would get back from her hunt. She began walking herself to where the exit of the city was and on her way there she passed through the market, she thought this would be a good chance to go see her friend.

She walked up to a booth with grilled and smoked meats, the aroma filled her noses and she thought it was very pleasant and enjoyed it very much. The smell overwhelmed her delicate fanalis nose causing her to slightly drool, she snapped back to attention when she heard a voice trying to get her too listen and noticed it was her friend who ran the booth, it was a young girl who was the same age as Merrze. Her name was Adrianna, she was a fairly tall girl, not as tall as Merrze but she was lanky and had shoulder length sandy blond hair, she had an eccentric demeanor and tended to be feisty even at people like Merrze who are stronger than her.

"Ay ya doofus you gonna keep droolin over the meats or you gonna buy something."

She said this as a Joke of course knowing why Merrze was here. Merrze said back in a fiery tone to show her friendliness to the girl.

"Is that how you treat someone who you asked to fetch your supplies instead of paying someone like a cheapskate. But I'm here to ask if you wanted any specific meats since I didn't ask yesterday when you requested for me to do this."

The blond cook was cooking a shiskebab skewered with all sorts of meats and gave it to Merrze for her to eat. The redhead happily accepted the food and started to eat it while keeping her ears open.

"I need you to get some beef, any sort of poultry and I hear there's this massive boar in the wilderness where you normally get me my meats, I want you to kill that I bring that especially, make sure you don't tear em up too bad ya ferocious redhead."

Merrze chuckled in response to her and started to jog away, she tried speaking but she had food in her mouth so it sounded like she was grumbling like an idiot, or trying to scare of some sort of wild animal.

"You gat it oss"

The huntress looked ahead to where she would be going, she had to be quick. She looked forward to this job, it wasn't that she liked killing the animals but since she was the one supplying meat there was a chance that Adrianna would supply the girl with some deliciously cooked meats which made her happy. It made her think about about her past a little when she very rarely had meat as a child, she had moved up so much in her life but she would keep on moving until she could make a big enough difference in the lives of others. She started to remember more things as she ran ahead with the gate in site.

She wiped the sweat from her brow as she drew her blade from the flesh of the cow that she had just killed. She skinned it and collected some of it's meat putting it in a large sack, the meat would go bad if she didn't head on her way soon, she was sad that she hadn't ran into the boar yet or try out her new technique but she sighed with sadness and began to make her way back to the city, but as she was walking she heard a rumbling sound from behind her, it was getting louder by the second and the earth felt as if it was shaking, was it an earthquake? No it felt like something alive was causing it, the fanalis turned around around and noticed a large boar, somewhere around 8m in size most likely was charging at her, she gave a smirk and rolled away as the creature was charging at her.

The animal clearly had the intent to kill the redhead but she took this as a chance to kill two birds with one stone. She put her right hand forward and created a massive slime ball that she controlled to go after the boar, it charged at Merrze but she had the slime slam into it's head from the side, she used the slide of the slime so as not to burn it's entire body, after he attack was gone the boars body was lying on the ground with a half melted face with destroyed brain visible, the girl covered her nose to keep her from smelling the melted flesh and walked over to collect some of it's meat, she quickly put as much she could in her bag before getting up to rush back to the city.

When the girl arrived into the town she walked towards her friends shop with the bags of meats, she looked a head and noticed that the booth was packed and she was running out of meat, it was a good thing that Merrze was here to save the day. She pushed past the crowd until she saw her friend ahead of her, she gave a polite wave and got to her quickly giving her the bags, her friend gave an exasperated sigh of relief but then started to get back to work while making a request of her friend.

"Hey Mer, can ya help a gal out, my brother is sick so can't help with the cooking, just man the other grill it's already filled with coals so ya can use it. Sorry for asking for so many requests but I'll pay you back double for your efforts."

"No problem Adri, I'll help out as long I get to have some of that delicious boar while you're at it."

Merrze chuckled, she pulled her hair back into a bun and tied it to keep it together while placing a cloth on her head to cover her hair while she would help out with the cooking. She manned the grill and placed some meats on it getting them cooked, she had to cut some up for kebabs and other meals that people wanted but it was fun. The smoke filled her nose making her hungry the entire time but she had to be patient while she was working. It smelled absolutely delightful but time started to go bye as she helped her friend.

After she had finally finished cooking the redhead wiped her head which was drenched in sweat from the cooking, she walked up to Adri and gave her a thumbs up happy that they were finally done. She handed Merrze two kebabs while she herself had two, they were skewered with the boars meat and some peppers that she had left over. The two feisty maidens sat there for a bit enjoying there food as the chatted for a bit.

"Thanks for the help Mer, you know I might be closing down my shop soon so I can go visit my family in the plains, I haven't gone back home in two years now so I think it would be a good refresher."

"I plan on going to the plains sometime soon, maybe you can join me on my journey, it could be like a fun road trip with a friend."

"Why are you going to the plains?"

"Why that's a secret, well I have to go now, see ya tomorrow when I come to buy more food from you."

"See ya crazy girl."

Merrze headed on her way back to the inn with food for her pet and child, the day had been fun and productive, she gave a soft smile of bliss, she loved these simple days sometimes.

Word Counter: 1524/1000
Ability trained/used:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum