You are not connected. Please login or register

Icy Disturbance - (Unnamed, Vava, Luca, Lilithia + Any other Imuchakk Affiliated (Open Limited)

+2
Unnamed
Lilithia Galavant
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

https://i.imgur.com/fMztc1k.png?1  - Village of Note

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t4637-icy-disturbance-d-c-b-chain-repeatable

The Dungeon had left changes on this land, it was far unlike the effects that the first had, the first only brought storms for a time in till it crumbled and withered back into the earth from where it came, the second appeared more secretly than the first far more discrete somewhat camouflaged by its great shift and avalanche that it had caused upon the icepack.

Snow rolled down across the land and left new scars in the landscape, even after the dungeon fell from those whom choose to adventure it after its discovery, it had been the huntsman second time looking upon those abnormal towers something that didn’t belong here or at least wasn’t of natural creation, there were secrets still to be uncovered as if something had worked itself with the rift that was opened into this world and had led to something being released that had led to other issues in this land, The huntsman knew the lands but lacked the knowledge of the sea, unusual animal displacement was the one of the few things to come of notice, though he remained in his vigil lurking the forest tops to avoid troubling the Lupine Packs

……..

The Huntsman hung in the Eternal Green Pine Trees, high above the beings of the ground, his knife slowly ground down arrow heads on his bone arrows as he observed from above, it was as close as he could get to the vantage the ones that traced the sky had, though it wasn’t as great as there star skimming vision it was something as the winds would occasionally flutter through the trees and there branches.

Down below rustling and movement down the river paths, Imuchakk as usual, most likely from what the Hunter could perceive of their equipment fishermen hunting far further in land than normal, they weren’t of the group that primarily hunted the forests and the ice around them but rather the band of households that hunted the fresh and marine waters around the mouth of the icepack.

There spears and trophies held high as usual though there presence felt far more sombre than the norm, they past somewhat nearby as the huntsman worked his way quietly across the ancient branches, he wondered what this would look like if he was spotted as he used the ancient bark to obscure and shelter himself as he listened in on what they were speaking about.

There were three Imuchakk in the group, one far more aged and ragged than the others as well as a larger physique with a number of trophies that exceeded the others, the ones that flanked him seemed to hold some resemblance in looks the two males where slightly smaller in stature maybe due to age but in terms of what could be perceived as looks could well be related.

The biggest seemed to be continuing on a discussion that was somewhat heated as they had moved through the forest, though the huntsman wouldn’t capture all of it.

“Don’t question me, Youngest, the numbers of schools have plummeted rapidly, the main bulk of the Unicorns aren’t even around and there is so little for us to hunt, what more is there are numerous of them, even with our numbers we can’t cut everything off, we can easily deal with the ones that are hanging closer towards our village but those closing in towards the Forest start to head out of our Tribes region, if I am seen to be actively preying on creatures in their areas it could be seen as me affecting the balance and it will take too long to get anything sent from my fellow patriarch to get those slugs dealt with”

He continued, “Now Youngest, Eldest head out and find me some Imuchakk to send at the ones in the tributaries once you find some bring them to me I will set them off, meanwhile I will send a number of our best to deal with the creatures causing bother to the sea around the village.”

That was all the hunter could gather before they left earshot as he didn’t continue to pursue the Imuchakk, there was things of interest at work here and the huntsman had been at his own work on the effects of the tower that had rose up from the ground in the caverns and had seen creatures he hadn’t seen before.

These at least tickled his interest as he went to survey and path find from the words he had been able to pick up, though he was not the type to enjoy any combat in water it was not his ground, he would rather observe where he could.

Notes for others:

Feel free to introduce yourself to either of the Imuchakk Youngest or Eldest before speaking to the Chieftain for details on there situation.

You can meet and greet each other and get to know each other, Vodarara won't be introduced in till far later due to his secretive nature, i hope this is fine with everyone.

If wanted i will also be happy to DM the NPC's ive kind of made on the fly for this.

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

The youngest was of course less known in regard, he still had a lesser number of years to become more well known in this world, though bloodline and regards by the familial line always helped in that regards, he was still young, stubborn and naïve of the world, too young to perform his test but was at least somewhat known by his name, with this in regard, he had been dispatched off to the Largest Village on all of Imuchakk, he would go to seek out anyone he could hire that he would believe would not be lose of tongue, he would search through the villages he passed on the way to their heading into the Inn’s and the like to search for those whom were at least more active in moving around the territories that made up imuchakk, it was important to have those that could be trusted and those who would at least have a reason to help.

He would pick his targets and seek them out at each chance he could, though how successful he could be he couldn’t be certain, it would be his father who finally would review who was sent. He hoped at least his name would help him, as he still had to prove himself as a true warrior of the imuchakk.

His hair shaved off much like his father, he was still somewhat short though he would likely grow as he aged, he could be said to be much of a baby faced character though even he had scar’s that showed he had at least been in some form of combat, his physical fitness was up to par for that of Imuchakk of his young age.

The Eldest would head out into the wastes out in to the outskirting villages, his search would be for those youngsters that craved the chance to escape out into the rest of imuchakk, the young were rather far more likely to at least show interest in leaving there villages than those whom were older, the older you got the more and more you became likely to settle down and stay within your community once you have something the actively protect, his targets were those whom seemed to be itching to go out into the icepack and find new sites to see other than what they could see around them in their local environment.

Compared to his brother he was far larger, bulked up and a fine specimen for a warrior imuchakk of his age, his bloodline that of his father’s powerful line, his hair would fall down to his shoulders if he left it down untied but with it tied up it kept it from affecting his vision. He would look for people by his own eyes spotting those whom he believed he would feel an air of difference from than those who prefer to spend time in their home environments.

Vavatine

Vavatine
C-Tier
C-Tier

Sitting down on the snow-covered steps of an inn was a young Imuchakk warrior, female in gender and clad in ocean blue cloth, who polished and sharpened her sword, Silver Lament, forged from the baby Rampaging Unicorn that she had slaughtered when only 14 years old, earlier than the rest of her generation. Beside her rested a shield that she had named Frost Disk, a weapon she decided to acquire only recently.

After doing the Avalanche job with the unnamed Imuchakk, the girl was a t a loss for what she was to do now. However, when she noticed a young man wandering as if in search of something or someone, she approached him out of curiosity (she was half hoping the stranger would have something for her to do), sheathing her sword in the hilt and hooking her shield to a latch on her back. A mask covered her face, but left her cheeks and mouth exposed.

"My apologies for bothering you, but I was hoping that perhaps you would need some assistance. I've asked so many who have passed before you for work to do, but to no avail. I'm hoping you will grant me with something to quell my boredom, and perhaps even quench my thirsty sword with now screams for action."
--------------------------------------
WC: 215
Items:

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

In the midst of harsh climate in Imuchakk area, a woman was walking there casually. She seemed not affected by the cold and treated the nature as a normal environment for her. Today was not a bright day for her as her mind began to clouded since she woke up in the morning, making she couldn’t finish her routine morning training because of lack of the concentration and focus. Lilithia was disgusted by her own thought, cursing under her breath because her father image, who was once a proud warrior of Inuchakk and the holder of the The Mighty Barbarian of Imuchakk title, showed up in her mind. For some people, Hinanawi Galavant might be one of their respected hero, or even warrior. But his daughter didn’t think the same, she hate him and cursing his very existence, wondering why such a respected warrior would let his daugther hated him so much to the point she wanted to kill him.

Sigh escapes her peach colored lips, no point to think like that right now as she needed to go back to village quickly after visiting her father's body trapped in the icy wall that was located just around the tundra. The daughter of Galavant wondered again about why she always felt the need to see the face she hated so much, maybe she still needed him? Finding a love from it? Stop thinking about that weakling Sapphira...

As she walked, she noticed a figure walking around there too and it rose up her curiosity. She would then approached the figure just to see a figure who must be a strong warrior of Imuchakk, she noticed his body was in a very good shape, with his hair fell down on his shoulder. The man seemed to have this wise like vibe emitting from him and with curiousity in mind, Lilithia approached the man and asked, "Excuse me, sir... May I ask what are you doing in such a fine weather?”

WC: 329

Last edited by Lilithia Galavant on 25/06/15, 09:21 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Editing eldest appearance)

Unnamed

Unnamed
D-Tier
D-Tier

In the vast, boring tundra walked a simple man. A large man, but simple nonetheless. He was a descendant of the Imuchakk, a group of people who were known for being able to endure the harsh, cold climate of the north. Even though this was true, they did also enjoy the warmth of a tropical beach every now and then. That seemed to be what this very Imuchakk was longing for. A nice, tropical beach. The feel of sand beneath his feet and the smell of the ocean air. Oh yeah. That would hit the spot! Instead, he was exploring the colder parts of his homeland. Why? When he could just ravel a little southward and be where he desired to be so badly. The answer was simple, he needed to prove himself. Before he could allow himself to go and relax on the beach, he would need to fully become a man and warrior... but who knew when that would be.

Due to the fact that he had yet to pass the test of the Rampaging Unicorn, this Imuchakk had no name. At least, not an adult name. This coupled with his age, made his pride refuse to continue going by his name from childhood. Therefore, he didn't realaly give a name to anyone, nor did he ask for one. He knew that it would spur a similar question for him to not answer and explain why he didn't. Ah well. No need to dwell on the past... or rather, the future. This unnamed Imuchakk preferred to live in the moment and that didn't help him too much. The moment currently had him away from the beach!

An exasperated sigh left his lips. He had been without human interaction for what seemed like weeks now! At least, he would dramatize it to be months or even years, but in reality, it had only been a little over two days since he met that masked woman and her group of Imuchakks to save a child from some avalanche. As the large man reflected on the venture, he could make out two figures in the distance. Is... Are... PEOPLE! The man's face lit up and he began to jog in those two's direction. Upon reaching them, the Imuchakk came to a screeching halt. The older man seemed to be quite large as well, something that the unnamed Imuchakk could respect. There was another man who could empathize with him. The other person was a young woman whom they both towered over. The Imuchakk looked down at her and flashed her a smile, before waving at the both of them. "Why hello there!"
Word Count: 441

Last edited by Unnamed on 21/07/15, 01:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Eldest would first meet an Imuchakk named Vavantine, though it was more of the fact she approached him maybe it could be said to have been fate that someone would approach him and it have been true luck that someone would decide to randomly approach him, maybe it was because of some other reasons but sometimes things happen in this world for a reason.

She seemed different to other imuchakk, maybe more aggressive and militarian, she appear to use a blade rather than a spear that was commonly seen carried by imuchakk, though she was quite clearly imuchakk, he found himself somewhat surprised that she was offering assistance without even knowing if or what was wrong and why he was so far out.

This may be someone, he could make use of, he responded to her questioning “Well young one it seems you have the ability to read people very well or maybe read minds, yes I could do with people though it is not my job to explain why, I am the Eldest of the Bloodline of the Chief of (Insert Unnamed Village) and my father requires manpower, if you are willing to help head there that’s if you’re interested of course”

If she stated she was interested in what could be a wild goose chase as he was not at liberty to really disclose the issue at hand that would be his father’s job, he would hand her a token to show to the guards…..

_________

It would be in the days later he would, find another pair of possible fighters to deal with his villages issues, he had decided that day that his direction would allow him to pass by a number of important sights, this would lead him near the Frozen Ice that trapped one of the champions of the Imuchakk, though he wasn’t any longer with this world, trapped in ice for eternity as you could say.

It may have just been by chance but even he would be able to know of people whom ran from the bloodlines of those whom had power, it was quite rare and unlikely if not impossible that two of such bloodlines and clans of the imuchakk would be in such a place at the same time he was.

Though the daughter of Galavant might well be explained due to her father being entombed in ice being there, the Unnamed son a banished one from another influential bloodline, though he too could have been said to have lost those alongside him and it seemed one that disappeared had reappeared in this situation.

He answered the Young Galavant first, “I am just passing by the sites, not many would come out this far without a reason, much less to the site so specificly, though I do head in search of people”

Though before he could continue the Unnamed son had also arrived his knowledge of the bloodlines at least helped in the situation that was unfolding, “The Unnamed Son, what could the chances be that two of such bloodlines be in such a close proximity at once, I guess fate could well be with me”

Vavatine

Vavatine
C-Tier
C-Tier

The young Imuchakk that Vavantine had approached was indeed in need of assistance, but the details of how, or even why, were supposedly confidential at the moment. The situation felt rather odd, but seeing as she was the one who asked for something to do, there was no point in arguing or pressing for any more information. Whatever was going on would soon be revealed, and Vavantine would find out what she would be getting herself into. She wondered, however, what could be so important

The girl crossed her arms over her chest as she contemplated, but that only lasted a couple of seconds at most before she nodded, a sign that she understood and would go along with any assistance that would be asked of her. "It would be an honor to help you. After all, what kind of warrior would I be if I did not help those who needed it? I do hope that your father does not mind that I am still young though."
---------------------------------------------------------
WC: 383

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lilithia looked up to the tall Imuchak male, seeing him flashed her with a smile amused her and she laughed after gave a little nod to the man. “Greetings~, aren’t you a very large one?” She chuckled, scanning the man up and down and wondering what food did this Imuchakk consumed until he became this large. The woman averted her gaze to the Eldest son, giving him a smirk as she shook her head. “Ha! You are amusing… I don’t have any other reason to come here, besides, yeah you know… Not like I cared about him though." She moved herself closer to the eldest, making her voluptuous body only had several inches gap before it touched. No hidden purpose beside her body language though as she continued, "But you sir, your reason is interesting. Searching for a people in this kind of area is not a good idea, isn’t it? Except… I can be at your service…” Her eyes darkened as her white colored hat slightly shadowed her eyes, making only the rest of her face as well as her mischievous smirks shown. She needed a little entertainment right now and she would do anything to remove her boredom.

But when she heard the eldest would call the large Imuchakk as ‘Unnamed’, the female was curious as she raised her eyebrow. She looked at the man’s eyes and said, “Hmm… he called you Unnamed? Is your name really unnamed? Or is it just because you really don’t have one?” She sneered and chuckled while imagining it would be fun if she could gave him a name, just like giving names to new pet, wondering how he would react when she did that and crush his pride, treating him like some worthless pet. But she stopped herself for imagining any further and stayed still to wait for the reply.

WC: 309

Unnamed

Unnamed
D-Tier
D-Tier

The imuchakk hadn't heard much of what was going on between the man and woman before he approached them. Well, it was more like the man wasn't paying much attention to what they were saying. However, he did perk up and actually pay attention when the older man mentioned his heritage. Geez. Its spread even out here? Great. Looks like I'll have to keep moving. He thought to himself as he scratched the back of his head. He put his free hand on his hip and inhaled deeply, almost as if he was a little bored. This guy... he looks strong. A grin spread across the Imuchakk's face as he was addressed. And experienced... why does he need more people.

It wasn't long before the woman picked up on his title of "Unnamed Son" and was asking questions about it. The large Imuchakk let out a laugh and waved his hand as if it wasn't a very big deal. "No I don't have a name! Its a funny story actually, but we don't have time." He propped his arm up on the woman's shoulder and gave her a smile before looking back to the older man in front of them. "So what was this about looking for people?"
Word Count: 649/500

Last edited by Unnamed on 21/07/15, 01:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

After the female responded, he followed up with a response as she seemed to have accepted to prospect of work, he took out a rolled up piece of hide that was used as parchment, it was for showing to the chieftain’s guards to show that they were sent in regards to dealing with the issue at hand both he and his brother had been given different signatory but in regards they were the same but allowed their father to distinguish and see who had sent who.

He finally spoke “What you will need to do is take this to my village and present this to the guards at the chieftain tent, they will set you up with a place to stay while the chieftain arranges things before you will be summoned before him, you will keep a hold of this in till then and when meeting the chief present it to him finally for him to take, he will disclose the information and the duty at hand, my father will be happy to test properly warriors so you should have little to worry of.”

Once she took the parchment if she had no other questions, he would head on his way to try and recruit anymore Imuchakk to the cause.

__

It seemed after he may have caused a slight stir between the unnamed son and the child of the galavant family, it seemed the first impression of the unnamed son was the best, showing his discipline of his high ranking birth, that he negated the galavant’s questioning to get to the matter at hand.

Though he did make note that the galavant daughter was rather pushing up to him partically with her bosom, though her mischievous grin, did make him feel slightly at odds it seemed this lady was defiantly some sort of devil be them malevolent or not, though if she was offering anything he had to turn away her interest straight away for it would not be best to deal with his mate, she was a strong one herself.

He began answering there questions, “I do not have any need of services personally, though a duty at hand a request that the information will be explained by the chieftain of my village, my father, though if you plan to offer anything else I would suggest my younger brother, he does not have a mate and still has much to learn, I would also say do not underestimated the Unnamed son, his bloodline is strong”

The Boldness of the Unnamed son by leaning on her shoulder did make him laugh within his head though he was at least keeping a straight face the matter at hand was serious enough for him to be acting as he was.

“Anyway should you accept, you will need to head there and I will give you each a signatory marked on fine hide, which will be displayed to the guard’s at the Chieftains tent and then you will be summoned when he is ready”

Should they accept he would hand them the Hides and explain to them the quickest route he could think of that would be the safest at the very least, before he would continue his search and loop round to lead him back to his home.

______
WC: 547

Koko

Koko
C-Tier
C-Tier

Koko wandered the streets of the village like she normally did each morning when a boy around her age, asked her for help.

"What is it you need help with boy."

'The chieftan will explain when you get there. Will you help me?'

The Girl stoked the mans chin and smiled. "What will I get out of it if I help you out sir." Koko smiled and brought back her hand. It was obvious that they boy was flustered by how red his cheeks were. "Don't worry, I'll help you. Where do I have to go?" With that said the Eldest instructed her to meet with the chieftan and wait inside of the tent.  Koko Flipped her hair and walked away towards the other group of Imuchakk's. She was getting pumped up. This was the first time she was going on a mission. Koko was now one step closer to becoming like her father and entering a dungeon.

Going through a couple side streets, she passed some drunkards and prostitutes, but that was the same everywhere you went. One was bold enough to walk up to the girl.

'Hey sweetie, why don't you join me for a little drink over here.'

Koko sighed. Stuff like this happened all the time. She decided to humor the drunken man and went into the nearest bar. She had enough time to kill before she needed to meet with the other Imuchakk. The drunk man had waltzed into the bar with her hand around Koko's shoulder and used her to keep him steady. Koko gave the men who looked at her a fake smile. They sat down at the bar while he fondled her chest. Pushing the drunken man away she ordered water while the man kept trying to put moves on her. Koko was starting to get frustrated. He was obviously getting too drunk for his own good. The man even started getting belligerant, arguing with Koko asking why she wouldn't let him touch her. Koko Cracked her knuckles and stood up. She had had enough of this. She made it to the doorway but the man grabbed her arm and yanked her back. That was the last straw. Koko was not some weak and helpless girl. She lifted her leg back kicking him in the nuts and turned around to face him.

"Don't EVER touch me again." She finished the man off with a high kick to the chin, sending the poor man crashing into a nearby table. The girl strutted out in frustration with her arms folded, the nerve of that guy. It was about time however for her to find those other Imuchakk she would be traveling with.

Koko looked around and finally spotted the Chieftan's tent. She walked up to and announced her presence. Chieftan, it's me Koko. I'm here regarding to problem of the village. She was soon let in and sat down to face her chieftan awaiting the others who would embark on this journey with her. She couldn't hold back her excitement. This was one of the single best moments in her life.

Words:517

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Chieftain saw the young female of his village enter, she was one of the more isolated of the Village her father had gone into one of what they called a dungeon to see what it was with a good friend of his and never returned, though the dungeon did fall, much like the first one that rose in this land did.

Unlike the original that rose in these lands, the second left much devastation causing a grand avalanche that caused huge damage and ever since issues were occurring, was it a natural coincidence that the fish stock were drying up, they were plentiful and hadn’t shown signs of decreases year by year, but since these slug eel like creatures appeared issues had been plentiful, the fish had been driven off and with their main food source drying up it put larger pressure on their reserves, these slug’s weren’t exactly edible themselves.

He had sent his own sons to recruit imuchakk from other villages and settlements to deal with this issue, the numbers of these slug’s made it not so simple to just mobilise the village to deal with the issues and he didn’t want to show weakness to the other Primarch’s of Imuchakk even worse would be to show weakness in front of the High Chief.

Once the Young lady had made herself at home he spoke, “Youngling, I called you to ask a favour with the issue of our homes, I had had to summon other imuchakk who less know our lands, I will need someone to guide them to specific areas where I need to have extra hands sent, as you know that lands and are not being sent out I decided it would be best to send you, consider it a favour in the name of your father, should you accept, you will also receive a tribute for your service, I expect recruits soon”

He waited the response of the young member of his community.

Koko

Koko
C-Tier
C-Tier

Was that it? Was she really just supposed to be some tour guide? Koko was speechless. To think that she would be guiding outsiders to help assist their cause. She was hessitant to speak at first. However she juggled her options. What weighed heavily on all of this was the fact that he asked this out of memory of her father. Koko was in a bind. On one hand she felt herself that the people of Lata Mara Village could handle this themselves, but she knew how much trouble they were in. So in the end, Koko Agreed to her Chieftans wishes. She would do what was asked of her even if she didn't want to do it.

"Yes Chieftan, I would be honored if you allowed me to guide them." Koko knew how to treat people with respect and treated her chieftan with the most that she could. She had to remember though that she was doing this for no one else except for her father. Her father, the one who taught her how to fight and gave her the steel boots that she never takes off. She'd be able to pay her respects to his grave after this entire dilemma. It had been a while since someone had talked to Koko about her father's death. She remembered that day like it was yesterday, The day the Plague Djinn of Plague's dungeon appeared. There was a meeting with the village Chieftan about the entire ordeal and her father was sent in to investigate the dungeon. He went in that day and never came out. The other team that entered came out however and she constantly questioned them about what really happened inside the dungeon because they were the only ones able to know anything. In the end they just kept telling her the same stories over and over again and eventually she gave up. Her father was gone she had to live with that. She would now have to live up to his legacy, or even do better than he did and create an even bigger legacy. Koko didn't see this as a hard job in the slightest. With a little hard work and determination she could accomplish her goal and give the details of her success to her father when she paid her respects to him. Speaking of Respects she would need to pay some to her mother while she was home. It had been a while since anyone talked about Koko's mom, in fact she didn't think anyone talked about her mom ever since her death. Why was that? THe chieftan wouldn't know about that. Maybe it was just that nobody cared and that her father was such a big shot in the village. However she was a person too, shouldn't she have been brought up as well, she did die too. Koko sighed as she thought about this more. The girl waited there after accepting the Chiefs mission and watched Men pass by in a great rush.

Word count: 501

Vavatine

Vavatine
C-Tier
C-Tier

Vavantine nodded at the man's words. Of course, in the back of her mind, she wondered if this Imuchakk's father would test her and gauge her skill of being a proper warrior, one that would be helpful with whatever issue was happening. However, she did not ask anything as she took hold of the parchment. The young female swiftly bowed, placing a fist over her heart. She engraved the young man's words into her mind so that she would not forget, then stood straight. "Thank you. I will be on my way."

Without another word, the girl began her hike to the village, which thanks to her parents, she knew where the village was because she had studied maps of the Imuchakk land. Plus, with even her limited knowledge of fighting, she could at least defend herself if any trouble were to arise. All that was left was to travel to the village to see the chieftain.

Vavantine trudged through the mounds of crisp snow that piled higher with every fallen snowflake. Even the wind, with its invisible arctic blades sliced at the warriors exposed flesh, determined to shred her nerves and send her brain into shock. The harsh temperature was nothing to the young girl though because of her race. With her mind focused on the mission at hand, she didn't  concern herself with her surroundings, let alone how much time had drifted past. So, soon the fledgling had arrived at her destination and waited to meet with the chieftain who would discuss the urgent matters that were taking place.
-------------------------
WC: 644

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

The blue haired female raised an eyebrow when the Unnamed son put his arm on her shoulder and gave her a smile, she would then smiled back. But her smile was not a warm one, it was more like a mischievous smile. Lilithia was more than interested to see how strong the Unnamed bloodline was, but she knew as well that the matter was more urgent than her own curiosity towards the big muscular man. She chuckled and pushed his arm away slowly, nodding at the Eldest and said, “I understand. I will head there now…” She received the Hides and made her way to the Chieftains tent, going through the route that explained by the Eldest. She had this wide smile carved on her face, her blood rushing and her heart beating fast. This would be fun… She put the Hides in her pocket and went ahead, didn’t wait for the muscular Imuchakk’s answer. But if he decided to accept and going through the same route as her, Lilithia would give him a warmer smile and enjoyed the companion.

When she arrived at the village, she would ask for the way to the Chieftain’s tent and showed the hides to the guard. She would then wait to be summoned quietly outside the tent, closing her eyes but still keeping her guard up while crossing her arms in front of her chest.

WC: 232

Unnamed

Unnamed
D-Tier
D-Tier

The Imuchakk was a bit surprised with how his actions were received. The girl had only looked at him for a moment and gave him a smile. The young giant felt his arm slowly being removed from the soulders of the woman. He continued to stare at the speaking elder, though. He stood in a way with his arm propped up as if she hadn't pushed his arm off. He was currently leaning on air, [color=green]"Oh yeah? Hm. Y'know I think I could do that. Which way is this village of yours? I'll meet with the chief too." The frozen giant gave the man a smile and reached for the hide that he was speaking of. Geez. What am I getting myself in to?

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Once all the recruits had arrived within the village they would be called in makeshift groups to meet with chief, so issues could be explained, one of these groups would be made up of a number of imuchakk of interesting background put into a group a rather odd build up, [b]A Galavanant, An unnamed tribal son and a female that took interest in swords[b] these three would be escorted by [b]Koko[b] to the site in question in attempts to secure it and eliminate any of threats.

Once these other three youths were summoned before the chief, he was an aged and scared imuchakk much of that would make sense for a member of society of his rank an experienced but ancient warrior whom most likely could be said to be coming closer to the end of his best days.

The chief would begin by explaining the situation, with the fact slug eel like creatures had begun heavily infesting the water ways and needed being culled back as they were affecting fish stocks and there uncanny rate of reproducing there numbers was causing issues and these issues had arisen since the Second dungeon of the land had risen and fallen.

For this Koko, a child born of this village and knowing of its surroundings would be there guide and take them to a spot where snow and forest meet through those river lines that flow into the vast ocean, hunting any of the creatures they could catch that could attempt to swim in land at all.

As well as mentioning payment for them completing the job as well as keeping their tongues as secure as possible and that they could collect some provisions if they wanted to take to support themselves in the wilderness.

After he had taken his time to explain to the youngsters what was needed he inquired if they had anymore remaining questions before they would leave.

((Will make a post involving voda tommorw/today as well that covers his C tier))

Vavatine

Vavatine
C-Tier
C-Tier

When Vavantine was invited in to see the Chieftain, she was a bit surprised to see the tall male Imuchakk with no name, the man she met when saving a family from an avalanche, and two other Imuchakk females which Vavantine had never before seen. They were all there to receive the details of a situation that required their utmost attention. Apparently after the rise and fall of the second dungeon, strange eel like creatures had been surfacing a lot more frequently, disturbing the fishing business and plummeting the stock. Something of this magnitude could not be allowed to proceed. It was understandable why the Chieftain had called to anyone was willing to assist. If they remained silent, then they would be rewarded and guided to the area of interest by Koko, a local Imuchakk. "I have no questions for you, Cheiftain. If you'll excuse me, I shall leave and make sure I am fully equipped to help aid in the effort as any member of family clan would do."

With those as her final words, Vavantine bowed and departed to make the necessary preparations for herself.

[EXIT]
------------------------
WC: 831/500

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

(Voda C tier Section)

The huntsman had been scouring the landscape and wilderness through the days since his observation of the Imuchakk resident to this area, though the tip he had picked up on the ear allowed him to observe the goings on of these creatures that lurked among the waters, he wasn’t a fisherman of course, so things of the water wasn’t his strong point though it was something that intermingled heavily with the environment as a whole, by the what it seemed the creatures mainly predated on the fish and invertebrates that lurked along the rivers and sea, so they were quite a wide range traveller for a creature.

It seemed however that from his observations groups would come and go and he couldn’t tell if it was the same ones each time though there numbers seemed large and highly unsustainable, but why would something that he didn’t know of and seemingly from their words even the imuchakk didn’t know appear at this time, there had been issues since the rising of the second dungeon, but the first didn’t cause such issues other than the mega storm that encircled it in till it fell, though the difference between the two was that the dungeon was above ground where as he had seen the second with his own eyes, it appeared underground and reshaped some of the land and caused an earthquake maybe because it was underground it leached itself in the environment into the underground works keeping it in one place, if such a thing left a trace it being above ground would explain with the first had a lesser effect because it dispersed into the air.

Though he knew next to nothing about these towering anomalies and how they appeared they were somewhat unnatural but also slightly as if they were normal, it didn’t make any sense the ones he had seen could be said to be somewhat natural but didn’t make sense in the lands in which they appeared, Vodarara didn’t know much of the world around him other than the lands he knew that were stamped into his blood and spirit, could it be something that migrates like some animals do across the land or something that could be said to be a miracle, but then if it was such why would it feel like a quivering in the lay line and spirit of the nature, why did it feel so odd to be so sudden.

Though he had travelled within one once it didn’t make much sense to him, though he doubt someone such as himself would ever have such a thing explained to him, just a hunter, just a wanderer, just a mortal, a creature that was born to the wastes and would die to the wastes, time changes everything.

But it wasn’t time to exactly distract himself with such thought, Vodarara moved through the tree’s it was amazing such a landscape in such an environment he was it, it felt like a different biome of itself maybe the air currents flowed differently here, though snow still touched the ground there was a variable difference to the life that was here than what lived on the snow planes more fauna grew here and thus it was somewhat more teaming with life though everything here was adapted to the area that they came from and thus the creatures here were different as well, though he imagined it would confuse those whom didn’t know this land, he guessed the imuchakk may understand it greater than him, they had been here generations.

He found himself eventually reached the rivers and streams that cut through the forest, though these creatures were somewhat large it seemed that led them to only reach certain parts of the river system, the creatures themselves where quite odd if he didn’t say himself, a creature that could somewhat vary in length with somewhat vast differences to the fish he had seen, it somewhat had what looked like legs and arms to its body as well as a long tail, it defiantly wasn’t a fish that he knew of as well as it wasn’t like any slug or eel he had seen, though he had seen odd creatures appear recently much like the bugs he had purged from the cavern systems that he now used as a base camp as the native creatures had begun reclaiming the ground they had lost due to the incursion of the mutagen, though they somewhat still kept a birth from the area’s that had light in them though that could be said to be because they were creatures of the dark and most likely of those specific caverns due to the warmth inside them.

Vodarara stalked himself along the river itself, around it was snow and green foliage and bushes, tree’s towered tall above there needle like leaves blocking out some light though what filtered through allowed smaller foliage to survive down here, there was much sound through the forest that sounded as if it was always within touching reach unlike the sounds that filled the tundra, it would take him sometime of stalking the varying pods of these slugs before he could find a suitable spot to eliminate one from, though by this time he would be hungry, it wasn’t of his mind to do the job that the imuchakk were planning it wasn’t his place though he would observe this oddity.

Vodarara found his perch across a fallen tree though it was somewhat old though it still held somewhat strong it wasn’t the type of thing he would imagine an imuchakk would use to cross it was most likely used by animals, of course the imuchakk would only need the river to swim across thus such a thing wasn’t important to them.

Vodarara stared into the waters watching the creatures pass back and forth snapping there way at fish as they passed by attempting to consume and fill what seemed like ravenous appetites.

Vodarara somewhat imagined this must be what fishing from the shore is like, he prepared his Harpoon like arrow steadily unwrapping the rope from the tangle holds on the bow, the rope being held alongside the bow itself as he notched the arrow onto the string, it would be a single shot he just wanted one after all as the huntsman observed the normal fish that swum around, drawing back the arrow the idea to shoot at the location of the fish that one would consume.

It would be sometime before Vodarara finally released the arrow as it punctured itself into the flank of the creature, as it writhed as he dragged it in as it fought, the others that were in its local streamed in towards it, they seemed happy to eat one of their own brethren, like many predators of this landscape you eat what you can.

Though it was only somewhat intact once Vodarara had drawn it in, it was enough he could at least trail it for its taste as he left the area and headed down stream towards the sea……..

______
WC: 1179

Stamina: 270/300

Harpoon:

4 Freezing Slugs remaining for the others to kill once they reach combat section.

Once you guys have finished with the chief talk we will move onto C tier in this thread.

Koko

Koko
C-Tier
C-Tier

Koko looked to her new teammates in question. She felt a little threatened by their presence but she was strong enough to hold her own too now. As the chief finished introducing her and their mission, Koko stood up and did a head count. '1, 2, thr... hey where's the third one?' She was just here a moment ago. Could she have left so soon without knowing where they would meet up to depart? If ntine altogether, things went wrong on this mission it'd be on her ass. But as long as the girl was fine on her own or had an excellent sense of direction she would possibly be okay on her own. Possibly.

Now forgetting about Vavantine all together, Koko had decided to reintroduce herself to her teammates. "Hello, I am Koko. It's a pleasure." She gave a little curtsey and a smile. "It looks like i'll be showing you guys around during this mission. Again if you have any questions you can ask either me or you may ask the chieftan. Otherwise please prepare yourselves and meet me at this tent. Koko walked out the tent and then back home to grab something really quick. She grabbed a couple flowers and a picture of her father, then put them into her backpack. It was time for her to kill those sons of bitches plaguing her village. She walked out of her house and bought some extra food and water, and met the others at the tent in order to be on their way.

WC:256

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

The chief was a very fine warrior from what she could saw from his physical appearance, and the blue haired woman listened carefully when the chied began to explain about the slug eel like creatures affecting the fish stocks and apparently brought many trouble for the village. In the middle of the explanation, she would look around a little to see the tall Imuchakk man she met before and also two female Imuchakk that she never saw before. After the explanation ended, Lilithia smiled at the young girl named Koko and nodded to the blue haired girl, she stepped forward a little to bow her body a little bit while saying, “Lilithia, nice to meet you Miss Koko.” She would say it with a wink and devilish smirks before stepped back to lean her back. She stayed there, crossing her arms in front of her chests, waiting for the other to be ready so she could have some fun. And yes, she didn’t feel the need to do any preparation as she already brought some helpful item in her bag, usually to help her going through training. She chuckled a little, curious and excited to know what would happen.

WC: 199

Unnamed

Unnamed
D-Tier
D-Tier

The large Imuchakk made his way slowly to the village that he was asked to go to. With the parchment in one hand and his spear in the other, the man searched for the chief's tent. After finding the tent that was larger than the others, the man plunged the butt of his spear into the snow right outside of the tent. I guess this is where I need to be. He thought to himself as he noticed two somewhat familiar faces walk up and enter the tent. The first was the masked woman who helped him save the young girl from an avalanche in the tundra, while the other was the Imuchakk woman that he met a day before when he heard about the chieftan's request.

The giant of a man held the parchment up to the guards outside of the tent. The sight of it caused them to allow the large man safe passage into the tent. The unnamed Imuchakk stood towards the back as the elderly man in the center of the tent spoke to them. So they were taking care of some rather large eels? The giant didn't see why it was a problem that would call upon the others to come and help. These things must be pretty tough. He thought to himself as he crossed his arms. His eyes then laid upon the new body in the room. At least, she was new to him. This Koko girl was to be their guide. The large Imuchakk blinked a few times and chuckled before nodding to the Chief. "Alright. I'm ready to go whenever you guys are."
-End of D-Tier Mission-

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

The destination the young imuchakk could find the water wyrm’s that they seeked to hunt was within the isolated forest of imuchakk, the mountain streams and rivers that worked its way through it, these wyrm’s could be found within a thinner tree cluster closing towards the second mouth of imuchakk, this led out into the great waters that stretched on for eons out into the horizon.

The area more specificly they would find their prey held quite a depth it was more of a pool where the water had broken its way down the rocky and icy form of Imuchakk, this area more specifically, was somewhat of a waterfall, the water fell down from the ancient roots of great trees and fell down onto a slightly lower carved platoo a deeper section eroded making a pool before it headed further down towards the great waters.

Only four of this group of wyrms would be lurking and predating that area hunting the river fish and there fry, with its depth and its angles with tree roots and the option to swim, this hunt would allow the younglings many options to work with, when they found the area… should they find it…..

Combat conventions -

When you reach the point of being ready for combat please post -

What your actions are think about what you can do in about 5 to 10 seconds.

Now you can work with each other on skype but please show some communication between your characters, say you try to drive one of the wyrm's between some tree roots to attack it as a group talk to each other about what your ideas are, these are animals they don't talk imuchakk thus can't understand you but they react to movement and actions.

Koko

Koko
C-Tier
C-Tier

The journey before them would be quite long and Arduous. Koko slung her pack to the side and had begun to walk out the village with her companions behind her. "Make sure you keep up or i'll leave you behind!" She gave them a sly smile and tapped her steel boots upon the ground. 'I'll see you soon dad!' withthat thought in mind she walked out the village. Together they hiked the treacherous landscape. The wind blew quite heavily, kicking up snow that hit her face. Her father had told her the feeling was like a thousand needles beating at your legs. She was quite afraid of something like this but as she felt it now, Koko realized there was nothing to fear after all. With a light giggle to herself the stood upon a cliff as Koko looked off into the distance. Through the fluries of snow she could see the location of where the previous Tower had stood. A forest covered it's non existant base now. She pointed out towards the forest. They had been walking for hours upon end, and now they had finally almost made it. "There! We're almost to where we need to be! It's Just a little further."

Koko flipped her hair back as it fluttered behind her in the wind. Bits of snowflakes had melted away as soontouched her body. The cold's icy clutches bothered Koko none as she walked towards the forest. Looking over the cliff she discovered a faster way down. With a devilish smile. "Come guy's we can get there quicker if we have fun with this thing!" She'd leave that thought in their heads as she jumped off the edge. Her feet had come in contact with pure ice as she skated down the cliff. She entered the ice cavern that split up into multiple paths. No matter which path anyone took they would all come together into one. The girl shouted as she skated through the Cavern. "WOO HOO!" her voice could be heard all the way from where she started. All the paths would soon converge into one slope where momentum would send them flying through the air, but only for little while. Koko spreaded her arms out with a wide smile. It was nice to have fun like this every once and a while. Who says you can't have fun on missions anyways? She landed a couple feet from the forests enterance and waited a little bit for everyone before entering.

She waited for her teammates to all gather before she spoke. "Ok, now that we got the fun out of the way we can move on. Here in this forest, there are monsters disrupting our food supply. All we know is that they live in the water somewhere within this forest we need to scope out the area and locate these monsters, then proceed to eradicate them. From here we can either split up or you can form your own groups, however I will be on my own. When you have located a monster and defeated it you can meet me at this spot. I'll be going alone. Yell for help if you need it." WIth that said Koko disappeared into the forest with a quick dash. After running through the forest for a little bit she came upon the first river with a figure swimming up stream. She recognized it quite quickly and Jumped in after it. The water was cold and a normal human or fanalis would probably die just from the expostion to this cold water. She spotted the figure as it rammed into her. 'Damned fish beast thing!' The freezing slug sent out a freezing current that gave the immuchakk frostbite. It stung like a bitch and hurt like hell. Was this how it was like to fight against these monsters. A couple of the other monsters swam past her in a rush. They bumped into Koko who was already suffering from frostbite. They looked like they were going into the seperate rivers throughout the forest. She would have to leave those to her teammates as she handled this one on her own. The girl was Thoroughly pissed so to speak. She cracked her knuckles and swam towards the Freezing slug. Her anger was apparent as she brought her foot back 90 degrees. She brought it foreward unleashing the power known as Koko's Tekken Kick The kick was strong enough to knock the Freezing slug out of the water and onto the snow. The beast had died upon impact on further investigation. She smiled and jumped back into the water, the rest of her team could handle the other monsters while she explored a bit further.

Koko would search through the forest looking at random spots and places that was until she found that place. Her fathers grave stone lay in the middle of the forest to discourage any grave robbers. Koko had reached into her bag and placed it on the ground from upon her shoulder. She smiled as she walked amongst the other headstones. She knelt down and lightly touched her father's headstone. "Hi dad! I'm here on a mission and thought I'd say hi. It gets lonely without you there in that house. I don't have much to remember you and mom by but I think what you've left me will get me through." She smiled and reached inside of her bag to get the flowers. They were soaked, and frosted, but they still looked quite pretty frozen. It's beauty forever solidified in ice. She laid the flowers upon his headstone and placed the picture of her and her family there. She got up and turned away from that area. With heavy heart she turned back to say goodbye once more and walked away from the site. Koko had returned a little while later after seeing her fathers site. Her bag was now significantly lighter than before and she could move much better. That was a good sign although she was the last to arrive. "Sorry about being so late. I had something to take care of. So did everyone do what needed to be done?"

WC:1032
Magoi: 80/100
ABilities used:

Eve Will

Eve Will
β-Tier
β-Tier

Eve Will was cold, tired and alone slowly walking down the mountain she figured should have been a short cut to her destination but alas it would turn out just to be whole lot of effort despite being quite uneventful. It would take her two hours to finally reach the foot of the mountain at which point she would kneel down and take a breather *Deep Breath* "Well that took me allot longer than expected I'm prob quite behind the main group...Doesn't matter"*Eve opens the notes she made in her pocket to identify the best route to take from her current position to the locations given to her before putting it away and continuing to make her long walk towards a forest quite a bit of distance from her current position.

Having excessive time walking through the cold snowy land of Imuchakk hunting creatures of the sea only continued to bring back her memories of her recent challenges at sea where she lost an entire crew to the beast of great power. "Why did I survive". The journey from her current position to the forest described by the chieftain would seem to take quite a long time totally several hours though at last she had made it within 3 miles putting the destination in sight though there was no sign of others working on this quest which was one of the questions dwelling on Eve's mind as curiosity crept inside "who are these people, am i ahead or behind... could they be part of her lost most likely dead crew.. would they get along.... Am I even ready for social transitions ..." continuing to walk towards a corner of the forest not realising theirs a path that is much easier to use than her current direction....though being lost in thought it didn't really matter all that much. Eve would keep her ears fully active listening for signs of running water as the hunt had begun though due to the nature of her entrance to the forest she would be required to draw her blade to cut branches, or logs in her way creating her own noise raising the risks of creatures fleeing and he ability to hear flowing water. "STUPID TREE"

372/1000

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum