You are not connected. Please login or register

To Imuchakk on a Comfy Raft [Travel, Open]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

Altair left Reim for Imuchakk the day after he returned from his job with Azix.  He went to the port and paid for a ticket to board a civil ship named Titania.  It was a fairly large, nice looking ship, but with humble furnishings.  Altair learned from another passenger that this was to protect the ship from the Imuchakk raiders, who like to target trading ships.

Altair was given his own room.  That night as he laid down to sleep, he heard the call to watch out for icebergs.  "That could never happen."  Altair thought to himself.  He'd never even heard of a ship getting sunk by an iceberg before.

Altair awoke with a start.  The air was freezing!  He sat up quickly, looked at his surroundings, and promptly put his head back down on his pillow.  No.  there was no way.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!"

Safiya al Thalia

Safiya al Thalia
D-Tier
D-Tier

Safiya fancied herself a bit of an adventurer now as she had fought a monstrous beast and saved some slaves from doom. Now See saw the country of Imuchakk as a way to test her mettle she had heard that some new treasure was awaiting to be discovered. she board a small lovely vessel by the name of Titania. Never seeing snow before and hearing that it was extremely cold, she abandoned her usual garb for warmer clothing.

Safiya heard that the Vessel had need for watch of icebergs, when Safiya thought about it she didn't really understand the concept. I mean it's like a huge ice cube in the middle of the ocean but is that really possible? She thought.

Safiya popped out of the snow abruptly shaking the snow from herself and shivering. Looking about the land she sat on was covered in a white powder she assumed was snow. Safiya could hear the cry of a young man for help. Safiya ran in the direction.

"Hello! Is anyone out there?" She called hoping that some strange beast wasn't faking a cry

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

"I'm over here! Look to the water!" Altair shouted. He was glad that there was someone out here besides him. Checking the bed, Altair found that his sword and staff were still beside him. Good. it would have been awful to lose then to the dark oceans below.

Altair watched the iceberg for signs of movement, and saw a couple flashes of red among the white. Soon, a woman appeared, with red hair, and wearing something akin to what one would wear when belly dancing. Considering her attire, she must have been one of the entertainers aboard the ship when it capsized. Altair waved her to the icy shoreline, as he used his staff to paddle over to her. "Hello there! My name is Altair. I'm guessing you were aboard the late Titania as well? Are you alright? You must be freezing. Here, get aboard, and get under the bedding. Luckily for us, we are high enough off the water to avoid it getting wet." Altair looked around, noticing that the ice formed a channel that led farther into the wastes. If he had to guess, that is how they would get to Imuchakk. "I don't know if you know your way around here, but i'm guessing if we follow this path, we should get close. What do you think?"

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

As they drifted down the ice path, neither of them said very much. an occasional cough or shiver were the only things to break the silence. Altair hoped they would make land soon, as he was already starting to lose feeling in his fingers. luckily, his heavy boots kept his toes from becoming frostbitten. For almost 20 hours they drifted, until finally Altair spotted civilization. When they landed, the people there jumped to their aid immediately, hurrying them to warm indoor quarters, and began to treat them for frostbite and any other injuries they had received in the crash. Altair thought to himself that the Imuchakk were very kind people to be helping them this way, but then, wouldn't anyone with a conscience help out someone in need? Yes, he would still have to earn the people's trust in other ways. He didn't see the woman after they parted on shore. He hoped she was ok.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum