C-Tier
C-Tier
Job:

Job:
Job Name: The Bandit experiments[Repeatable]
Job Rank: B
Job Location: Reim
Job Rewards: 200 XP/15,000 Huang
Job Overview: Something wrong happened; there has been some forbidden experiments with life magic, actual creatures, and human beings! This mage has created a chimera, somewhat of an abomination with a various amount of genes and let it loose on the citizens of Reim. Defeat the monstrous beasts. After defeating them, investigate this organization! You should find a letter in the pants of the poor mutated bandits if you search the body, the person who hired them had a list of a meeting place, which could be where the experiment took place. You will be paid for your services to the king and the people of Reim

Enemy:
Enemy Name: Chimera x 2
Needed damage to take down: B
Abilities: They move at 10 m/s and deal passive damage equivalent to their tier. They are 5 meters in size.
~Worm Whip - One of the worms that cover the body of the monster extends to 10 meters long and whips at 20 m/s to deal B-tier damage.
~Flesh Block - The monster grows extra flesh to block up to B-tier damage
~Heightened Senses - Having the genes of different animals, this monster contains a heightened survival instinct that can detect any kind of supplementary ability that disrupts its 5 senses which are B-tier or lower.
~Tough Skin – D-tier damage is subtracted from all damage done to this creature.
~Screech - The beast screams as loud as it possibly can, causing deafness for 2 posts and sending a 20 meter shockwave at 20 m/s that blows that pushes an opponent up to 20 meters away. There is prior warning to when it’s about to scream, as the monster takes a deep breath.

Faceclaim Enemy:
Ku and Vava the Zombiehunters. [Vava + Ku Btier] The-Wicked-Worm-Beast

Once again it is a beautiful day in Reim. Ku is for once not wallking around in the city. I feel a litle bored and out of my ususal mood. A my friends were busy and walking around the city for the 100th time or something isnt really interesting. SHe sits at the bar eaning with her head on the desk. The tavern is well visited today and Ku watches how everyone runs aroudn with food and drinks for the customers. Nothing realy happened lately in Reim. It is weird in my own opinion. The activiy of banditsna dncrimnals is quiete low lately. That is something good ofcourse but it madethe town less lively for me who searches fro adventure. On days like this Ku thinks of her past. How she lived ad how her life changed albecause of her. SHe made littlle fists of her hands everythime the thougth of it. In her the fire toget revange for her parents was then burning deep inside her. Today the same thing happeend and it madde her mood a little grumpy and irritated. She gets up, grabs her teddybear and a plant to carry with me to defend myself if needed. She opens the door after telling the owner of the tavern that I am outside. Ku enters the streets with a goal in her mind. Its sad no Kou soldiers were around to hurt.

The littlle girl walks around without knowing a great adventure is on her way. Suddenly there are screams and people start running away. Without asightest idea of what ids going on Ku walks into the direction the crowd is running from. To find the source of all theis comotion. The smell of adventure enters her little nose. Excited the litttle gil gets closer to find a unexpected apppearence of a monster. It was ugly and disgusting. Ku is paralyzed in fear. Unablle to move for a moment. "What.. what is that thing.!?" THe chimera's are ust standing there for now. Looking for a easy pray. The streets are soon empty except Ku. The creatures notice her and get closer. I find the strength back in my body to move. Scared of the unexpected beings Ku turns aroudn and runs away. SHe wanted to fight but those things are just too scary. She keeps running hoping someone would save her. No matter how hard I run.The Chimera 's legs are longer and so they are faster the me. Realiging that gives her the courage to atleast face them and try to fight back. She draws her wand and turns around to face them pointing her weapon at them. Her legs are shaking and the expreasion of fear can be readed of her face. The Chimera stop for a moment for who knows what reason. Then without any other warning they attack. Ku takes a stance an yells the spell of her hope. Thorns Beam !!! A huge blast of thorns is shot out of the wand ripping apart the flesh. THe chiera do not seemt o care at al and get closer and closer. When they are just 3 meters away from me i cast a second spell. Capy Plant !! Five fake plant dolls of Ku wich look really like her appear. They stend close to eachother. The Chimera s were brainless beings now. Like brainless beings they attack everything what is in their way. On attacking the dolls the dolls detonate and explode dealing D tier damage towards the Chimera s for every exploding doll.
The eploosion causes a distractiona and to get the CHimera s blown back a bit.
The smoke of the expllosion helps Ku to run away and get some distance between her and her opponents

WC: 626/1500
Magoi/stamina: 180/200
Abilities used:

Name: Copy plant
Tier: D
Cost: 10|5
Element: Life
Class: Offensive
Range: 10 meters
Duration: Sustain
Cool-Down: 2 posts or +1 sustain
Description: Ku summons 1-5 plants 1.1 meters tall that look exactly like her. It just stands still and doesn't move. If the copy plant is attacked, or upon Ku's command, it explodes at 10 m/s, causing D-Tier damage in a 5 meter diameter.

Name: Throns Beam
Cost: 10
Range: 10 meters
Duration: Instant
Cool-Down: 2 posts
Description: I shoot a beam of thorns 5 meters long and 5 meters in diameter from my wand at 10 m/s dealing D tier damage to anyone caught in the beam.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Ku and Vava the Zombiehunters. [Vava + Ku Btier] Sekirei_-_Cute_Kusano

https://titanpad.com/WejsYyhbv3
View user profile

Vavatine

Vavatine
C-Tier
C-Tier
Reim truly was another world when compared to the icy, wasteland of Imuchakk. Of course there were certain qualities of Imuchakk that were amazing; one couldn’t really compare different countries to one another since each one was unique, but Vavantine just couldn’t resist. At least she had found a purpose for her being in Reim. By joining the Unity Corps, allying herself with Val and Lagi, general of the Corps and king of the country, the young Imuchakk warrior, now soldier in training, had found a new calling, a new fate. Maybe along this path she could prove herself to her parents once again, come home and not be shamed or casted out again instead of embraced in loving arms.

The weather was luxurious as the Imuchakk patrolled the streets of Reim wearing her Unity Corps uniform-a mere altered variant of the uniform she wore back home-gathering intel on a disturbance concerning horrifying experiments and hideous monsters. So far, there had been no clues as to the whereabouts of these monstrosities until a chorus of screams pierced the air. People ran away in herds, but since Vavantine towered over quite a few people in the streets, she saw a lone girl walking in the direction the terrified citizens were running from. Out of concern for the girl’s safety, the Imuchakk followed.

For a moment, Vavantine lost sight of the child, only because she was also reassuring the scared people and making sure nobody got hurt by directing people to safety. Once that was done, Vavantine had to find higher ground to locate the girl and whatever had made the citizens so afraid.

The Imuchakk had climbed to the rooftops, scanning the streets for any signs of disturbance. Luckily the sound of an explosion caught Vavantine’s attention. Was the girl being chased now? Was she desperately running for her life? There was no time to waste if the situation was as dire as the teenager thought.

Upon arriving above the scene, Vavantine looked down through the slits of her mask, assessing the scenario as quickly as she could. The child was basically corned. How she managed to survive this long against the hybrids was truly marvelous, but Vavantine couldn’t stay back and watch. Someone was in trouble, a citizen of Reim. That made it the Imuchakk’s duty to save her.

Vavantine jumped down, unsheathing her sword while smashing her fist down onto the beast. It didn’t see the attack coming, and the creature was vanquished instantly, leaving only one remaining. Vavantine put herself between the remaining monster and the girl. “Are you injured, child?”

The chimera cried out with rage at the loss of its comrade, attacking with a worm whip. Vavantine parried with her sword then charged. She had to protect this child at all costs, regardless of what happened to her body.

Once in close range, Vavantine would use a double slash attack with her sword. Unfortunately the beast grew more flesh in response, blocking her strikes. It would not go down as easily as its fallen friend.

“I feel almost sorry for you. To be turned into such a mindless creature that thrives on wounding women, children, and any citizen of Reim… It must be agonizing. I will free you from your chains soon enough. Then perhaps you will find peace.”

The chimera offered no signs of understanding her words. Vavantine felt devastated and angered at how people could have done this. Anyone who had to be turned into this thing had no future. They were cursed. Nobody deserved such an awful fate. It just wasn’t fair. Did the world have to have suffering? Sadness? Darkness? If so, why? Why couldn’t there be no darkness? Light was always stronger, but like a thief, evil slipt through the cracks and tried to swallow the goodness in people.

Vavantine watched as the beast drew in a deep breath. It screeched, forcing Vavantine to fly back. There was a ringing in her ears, followed by muffled sounds. She had been deafened. The Imuchakk looked back at the child to see if she was okay.

Please…. Let me be able to save her…
---------------------------------------------------
WC: 691/1500
Magoi/stamina: 130/150
Combat Details:

• Chimera A defeated
  • Chimera B unharmed
  • Deafness for 2 posts

Techs Used:
Name: Double Slash
Tier: C
Cost: 20/10 Stamina
Weapon Type: Sword
Range: Close
Cool-Down: 3 posts or Sustain+1
Description: The user swings their sword twice at 15m/s. If one swing hits, then D-Tier damage is dealt and if both hit, then C-Tier damage is dealt.

Ku and Vava the Zombiehunters. [Vava + Ku Btier] 0WmUfDe
View user profile

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ku ran away after the explosion. Scared and onllly thinking of getting away, she doesnt know where she is running to. The street had a dead end. The two Chimera 's are behind me. I heard their dirty scary sounds and footsteps getting closer. Ku turns around and draws her wand. There was no other option. There is nowhere else to run. The Chimera's appeared when they go aroudn the cornor. Ku is ready to fight back when a woman appears. Attacking one of the two monsters. She looks strong. The chimera she attacked vanquished instantly.
When she dealt witht he first. She stands between me and the last Chimera. Ku lowers her weapon. She looks excited at her hero. “Are you injured, child?” Ku shakes her head to let her know that I was fine. "They didnt hurt me at all. I am a little injured butt hat was my own fault. I placed my exploding dolls too close to myself but it are just some scratches. Dont worry"

Then the Chimera cried aboutt he loss of the other Chimera and attacked the woman who appeared to save my life. The woman counter attacked. The weird being grew flesh to block it. Ku makes a disgusted sound. one word slips out of her mouth as she couches "Bleehh Nasty!" The attack is blocked and the Chimera used its screech. The shockwave had a radius of 20 meters. Both Ku and Vavantine have deafness and get pushed away by the shockwave. Ku lands agaisnt the wall behind her. She lowered her head so my head wouldnt hit the wall. Ku falls down on her knees. She looks up to see if my Hero was allright. At the same time do her eyes searh for the Chimera. My eyes find her. She looks at me too. I give a quick nod to let her knw im alright. Meanwhile the Chimera is gettign closer to Vavatine.

Ku does see it and feels affraid of Vavatien to get hurt Ku lifts herself up and points the wand at the remaining Chimera once more. In my mind i thougth "She is in danger she didnt notice it yet maby ! I need to take it out in 1 blow" Ku concentrates and then releases her Blossoms Tornado. Out of her wand appears a beautifull pink tornado made out of blossom leaves. The tornado is shot at the Chimera. The Chimrera was concentrated at Vavatine and didnt see the attack comming. The Chimera gets caught and suchedinto the center. The blossom leaves wich are sharp like blades rip the Chimera apart. Cutting it open before it gets shot out of the tornado and lands dead on the ground a few meters further.

Ku gets up and runs to the woman. I hear nothing. The conclusion was clear. That screech made both of us deaf probably. Ku noticed the woman was hurt. Ku points her wand at her now. Her llips moved but Vavatine could not hear what she was saying. A green orb surrounds Vavatine. The orb glows and started to heal Vavatine's body.

WC: 626 + 514 = 1140/1500
Magoi/stamina: 150/200
Abilities used:

Name: Blossoms Tornado
Cost: 20|10
Class: offensive
Range: 20 meters
Duration: Sustain
Cool-Down: 3 posts or + 1 sustain
Description:
Ku summons a tornado of sharp Blossom leaves that is 10 meters tall with a diameter of 4 meters and moves at 15 m/s. Opponents caught within the Blossom tornado sustain D-Tier damage and are thrown into the air 5 meters

Name: Healing
Cost: 10
Class: Supplementary
Range: 10 meter
Duration: 1 post
Cool-Down: 2 posts
Description: Ku summons a 2 meter healing orb that travels at 10 m/s to a target within 10 meters of herself. This orb heals D-tier damage over two posts.
Combat Details:

Chimera A defeated
Chimera B defeated
Deafness for 1 more post

Ku and Vava the Zombiehunters. [Vava + Ku Btier] Sekirei_-_Cute_Kusano

https://titanpad.com/WejsYyhbv3
View user profile

Vavatine

Vavatine
C-Tier
C-Tier
The little girl’s actions were admirable but not enough to vanquish the Chimera. Vavantine lifted her blade and charged. It seemed to have tough skin as she got closer. Did it somehow decrease the damage it had sustained? The Imuchakk swung her sword again in a double slash, once again deterred by the Chimera’s Flesh Block. It roared, about to hit her with one of its basic attacks, but Vavantine reacted quickly. She cut through the air diagonally with her sword, hitting the Chimera, then kicked the creature. Her Imuchakk strength was more than enough to triumph.

Now that the Chimeras had been dealt with, Vavantine could take a small breather. She was thoroughly impressed with how the small child handled the situation and was able to defeat the other monster. If she wasn’t a child, Vavantine would have recruited her to join the Unity Corps. Memories from long ago floated through her mind, causing joy and grief to fester. Back then Vavantine still had a family. Now she had none and it made her wonder if the girl had a family. She was wandering on her own and nobody seemed to care about the child. Was she an orphan? Did she get left behind? Or was she simply wandering around like most children did?

She looked at the child, smiling her thanks since she still couldn’t hear. However, the job was far from over. Vavantine still needed to locate the source of this trouble. Perhaps one of the mutated bandits had something. They didn’t seem completely mindless afterall. Vavantine knelt down and patted down the beast’s pants until she heard the crinkling of paper inside one of the pockets. When the Imuchakk read the letters on the parchment, she saw that an address was inscribed.

There was no way she was going to leave the child here so she motioned for the girl to follow closely, knowing she would most likely be deaf as well. Perhaps they would find the cause of these brutish experimentations and put an end to it all.

Vavantine sheathed her sword before holding out her hand to take the child’s hand. Whether or not she took it was up to her. In either case, the Imuchakk would walk away from the corpses to find the address written on the parchment. Vavantine didn’t know the city of Remano all that well however, making her resort to asking the citizens she came across about the location they were trying to reach.

Because of her deafness people had to point out their directions or write them down on the paper which she held. The questioning made the Imuchakk worry if the fiends that were responsible for the bandits transformation would run, destroying any evidence that could be left behind. Vavantine wouldn’t be able to live with herself if the criminals responsible escaped. More lives would be ruined, and though the Chimeras they fought were merely bandits, what was to say an innocent civilian wouldn’t be next?

Eventually Vavantine found the location of the address. She briefly hesitated at the door, speculating and dreading at what she would see, then opened the door...
-----------------------------------------
WC: 1,215/1500
Combat Details:

• Chimera A defeated
  • Chimera B defeated
  • Deafness for 1 post

Techs Used:
Name: Double Slash
Cost: 20/10 Stamina
Weapon Type: Sword
Cool-Down: 3 posts or Sustain+1
Description: The user swings their sword twice at 15m/s. If one swing hits, then D-Tier damage is dealt and if both hit, then C-Tier damage is dealt.

Name: Diagonal Strike
Cost: 10/5 Stamina
Weapon Type:
Cool-Down: 2 Posts or Sustain +1
Description: The user swings their blade diagonally at 10m/s, dealing D-Tier damage.

View user profile

Vavatine

Vavatine
C-Tier
C-Tier
Once inside, Vavantine was overwhelmed with the stench of blood and rotten corpses. She barred the way so Ku could not witness the scene that the Imuchakk saw and hoped that the girl didn’t smell the grotesque scent that saturated the room. Blood had been splattered across the walls, painting them rusted red, and corpses, both intact and torn to shreds, littered the floor. There were no signs of anyone still alive, nor were there signs of the horrific acts still being continued.

There was nothing to be done, much to Vavantine’s dismay. Her heart was broken that she couldn’t save a single life, but she had stopped any more senseless deaths from happening. She would have to be content with that and try to sleep without guilt-driven nightmares invading her mind.

“Come on, Ku. We need to leave and report what happened,” Vavantine said as she closed the door behind her and led Ku away. Why did such monstrosities exist in this world? They poisoned the world just to make the innocent like them: corrupted and misled. The Imuchakk was sick of such people and hoped that one day she would be able to wipe them off the face of the earth.

With the help of the Unity Corps and her training, Vavantine could see her dream becoming a reality once she gained the strength and resources. Of course she wouldn’t be able to accomplish her goal alone and would need the help of allies and friends, but this would be the first step. The Imuchakk walked under the night sky with Ku, away from the terrors of experimentation, determined to illuminate her way through the darkness and bring the light of hope to all those in need.

[EXIT]
----------------------------
WC: 1,504/1,500

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum