You are not connected. Please login or register

An Aimless Wandering (Open to 2)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kasumi

Kasumi
D-Tier
D-Tier

On this warm day, one most likely like many others had been around here must have been a little hard for kids to play for a long time. Between the pulsing sun and constant running must have made things a little more tiring after a while. Though it wasn't very much more different from where she had originally come from, things here were rather fine by themselves as well. Not to mention the bit of light and average charter of passing people around weren't much more than a thought of mid day shopping in the red heads opinion. Then again it was a little hard to tell when it all came down to it, between the bright days sun and the dark pair of sunglasses she wore over her emerald eyes had come to be a nice cover for her for the most part.

Then again, being stuck out wandering places without sight is one thing, but having to avoid the crowds of people was another thing. For the most part when she heard crowds that seemed to sound like they were big in number, she stood by a building wall and leaned against until she felt safe enough to move along to somewhere else. Though in a place like this, outdoor eateries seemed to be fairly common from what she could tell, and she had enjoyed the peace and quiet indoors, but the outdoors of it was also relaxing as well. Though she hasn't really had much of a chance to do anything her but walk around and avoid large crowds, food seemed like a great place to start off with to use with a break.

By choice of attire she wasn't very well suited to be what normal people would consider to be a nice person with good intentions. Though it wasn't much different than any other time she dressed, Kasumi hadn't really cared about people's opinions on her choices. She was dressed in a small black tank top with a black leather coat over top and a pair of black skinny pants on her legs. Her long crimson red hair cascaded down her back with little thought on a warm day like this to put it up in some way for a while and take a seat in a place nearby.

The seat happened to be a small outdoor place for small lunches and larger scaled dinner parties later in he evening. Noticing the new face, someone had approached her table and placed a glass of water down in the center of the table and took out a little notepad and something to write with and welcomed the girl to their place. She asked if she had anything in mind to eat or drink and with a simple small reply, she only asked for water and that she would order food later on. The waitress looked down and slid the glass closer and pointed it out to Kasumi, who only thanked her before she awkwardly stepped away to check on others. The red head then sighed and took a sip of her water and set it down, keeping her grip on the cup lightly for when she wanted it next.

(Note: I'm on my phone and did not really have it in me to try and grab coding for dialogue for this post. >.<)

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As his stomach began to growl violently, Tenma was patiently waiting for his food and tried to hold his hunger by drinking water. He knew that he had to be patient since the eatery was kind of crowded today and the chef maybe cannot handle the endless order flow from the customers. He closed his eyes and mentally trying to assure himself that his food would come soon, but after a few minutes of mental struggle, he gave up. The swordsman saw a red haired woman took a seat and the waiter approached her to ask her order, just after the waiter finished, Tenma stood up and approached the waiter while he was still standing near the lady. “Excuse me, but what happen with my food that I ordered?” The waiter startled and bowed down to apologize and quickly ran into the kitchen to ask for the food. The one eyed man sighed and planning to go back to his seat, but unfortunately his seat was taken by someone else and right now the black haired man didn’t have any desire to take back his seat because of the hunger. Should I just… leave… and go to somewhere else to eat… or… He noticed the redhead and wondered if he should ask her about this. After a several second of quick decision making, Tenma decided to ask the woman after plastering a smile on his face. “Excuse me miss, apparently my seat had been taken by someone else and I’m too hungry to take it back…” He paused for a second and cleared his throat, not wanting the woman assuming he was trying to flirt with her since Tenma was truly hungry and need some food right now, “So do you mind if you let me sit here with you? I promise I won’t disturb you.”  

Kasumi

Kasumi
D-Tier
D-Tier

The tip of Kasumi's tongue ran along her lips in a satisfied manner as the cold water had made her feel refreshed already. She took another sip this time a little longer and let out an enjoyed sound with a small smile on her face. The smallest enjoyments were always the best things to have when it came time to be able to actually enjoy them. The sound inside the place had begun to build a little more, which only made her a bit happier that she was outside for this one. She, despite her lack of vision, had looked around the rest of her surroundings, wondering if people just flooded this place and any other eateries around or if it was just her imagining things, but either way it being somewhat nice and peaceful around her was good enough for her. As her head returned to it's normal spot, she took another sip of her water and set it down on the table before pushing her bangs aside and away from her face.

A moment or so later it sounded like a person or several had entered the area that Kasumi was relaxing in. her slouched and relaxed position seated in the chair was more comfortable for her, but in hearing people enter, the red head sat herself up and folded her left leg over her right by her knees. A voice began to speak in her direction, though she wasn't entirely sure if that was directed at her, though she looked towards the direction she heard the voice coming from. Kasumi blinked curiously, not that the male voice would be able to see under her shades. She wondered why he wanted to sit with her but really she had no reason to say no and the idea of picking up a conversation sounded like a pretty damn good idea to her. "If that's directed at me sir, than please sit down." She motioned to an area that she thought may be a seat across from her. She then removed her jacket and laid it across the back of the seat she was in and rotated her shoulders in a circular motion. "It was hotter than I expected it to be. I really don't feel like sweating rigth now if I can help it... Anyway, what's your name, stranger?" She smiled, fixing her sunglasses up so they wouldn't slide down her face.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"If that's directed at me sir, then please sit down." Tenma raised his eyebrow and wondered about something, She is wearing a sunglasses… but he decided to brush it off and not bringing his curiosity up. Just when he wanted to take a sip of some water from his cup, the woman removed her jacket and laid it across the back of the seat, making the swordsman put his cup on the table and politely removing his gaze. He realized that after the woman did that, their surrounding started to see at their table, most likely to enjoy the beautiful view of the woman. At some point, the one eyed man agreed that it was hot, and when the woman took off her jacket, it made him wanted to remove his upper cloth as well but he restrained to do that as it would not be a polite thing to do in front of a woman. The black haired man noticed well that the woman had a rather nice features, and mentally chuckled to himself while thanking himself that he was not a flirtatious man or he would flirt with the redhead right now. Tenma smiled kindly at the woman, “Pardon me for not introducing myself first, I’m Tenma, Mikazuki Tenma. What’s yours?”

The one eyed man was pretty curious of the lady, noticing her skin was fair and it was not a typical Heliohapt’s civilian’s skin, as Heliohapt citizen usually had this tanned skin and silvery hair. “So, are you a traveler? You don’t seem like coming from Heliohapt.”

Kasumi

Kasumi
D-Tier
D-Tier

The males voice seemed to look like it had gone silent on her. She wondered at first if he maybe had mentioned it to someone else and just walked away from the awkwardness of her letting a stranger sit with her. However, when the sound of the chair sliding across the ground as close as it was, her first assumption was that he took a seat by her and didn't say anything. Either way, the silence was a little bit of a worrisome thought, but never the less she decided to give the male voice some time to decide if he was still here or if he had left. Kasumi picked up her glass and began to take another sip from it before she heard him speaking up again. This time, she knew he was speaking to her, which made things easy when she faced him and gave a waving of her hand in the air, chuckling. "Na, don't worry about it~. I'm Kasumi, pleasure to meet ya Mikazuki. Do.. you prefer me to call you anything shorter at all?" She wondered, mostly a common thing, though also due to the lazy fact she didn't really feel like constantly calling him "Mikazuki" if it could be helped.

As she waited for his reply, red head brushed a bit of her bangs away from her face and pushed the rest of her hair behind her back and kept together. The thought maybe to put it up crossed her mind, but today wasn't necessarily a day to put much effort into anything right now.As Mikazuki had asked her if she had traveled here, Kasumi gave a light sigh and removed her sunglasses and folded them up before tucking one of the sides into her shirt along the top line and nodded. "Yeah, I can't really say how long I've come, but I've done a lot of traveling from where I grew up. How about yourself? Are you from around here at all? I'm always interested in hearing about other people." She smiled gently, placing her arms onto the table and rested over the other as she waited for him to reply with a bit of interest and eagerness in her body language.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Ahhh, you can call me Tenma, Miss Kasumi.” The swordsman smiled to the woman and delighted when his order finally came, but he paused as he saw Kasumi didn’t order any food. Just when he wanted to ask for her order, the one eyed man noticed differences on her eyes; it was rather having a bit cloudy haze. The black haired man didn’t waste any time to think about it nor wanting to ask about it, he respected other’s people private matters just like he wanted people to respect his own private matters also. As the woman asked him again when Tenma was thinking, he quickly gave a response, “I’m from Kou, but I did travel a lot since I was younger even though this is my first time in Heliohapt. How about you?” Letting out a chuckle, Tenma casually ask, “So, Miss Kasumi. Let me treat you something to eat as a thanks for letting me join you in this table.”

Kasumi

Kasumi
D-Tier
D-Tier

Kasumi gave a nod to the male voices words. Not like she really knew what he looked like nor could she really paint a picture of him just yet. The only type of vibe was that he was a kind, kinda quiet person who had a bit of sincerity in his voice to what the red head could pick up from it that is. "Alright then! Tenma it is!~" She said, albeit shouting it in the air. He went quiet for a moment and thought of awkwardness mad the blind girl rather nervous herself. A smirk crossed her face when she thought about it and chuckled a bit in thought of what he may be thinking, if anything. "You know... If you want to ask me something Tenma, feel free to ask. I'm pretty open about anything really."

Her headed nodded and kept focus in the direction of voice that Tenma had spoken from in response to her question. The name Kou had sounded familiar, but really didn't spark too much of an idea or memory to her that she could recall, so she simply shrugged the idea of thinking she knew away. "Well I myself am just from quaint little place, nothin' too fancy. A real close knit kinda place, ya know? Aside from that I've been traveling around from pace to place just to meet new people and all." Kasumi leaned back in her seat and folded her arms at her chest and let out a relaxing breath. "I couldn't impose on you like that, Tenma. I appreciate the gesture and offer but really I don't think I would feel comfortable letting you do it." Whether he would actually push forward on it stubbornly and insist or letting her go with splitting it or however it worked out was up to him, but free favors didn't ever really sit tight with her at all.

[exit]

Last edited by Kasumi on 21/06/15, 02:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Caphalor was jus done with his work. He had to make a living for himself afterall. He went to his place. There he cleaned himself. He changed his clothes too. At the moment he was wearing a esy pants and shirt to move easier and have less touble of the sun. II take them off. I put myself back in my armor. It felt comfortable and safe. The heavy weight of my armor resting on my shoulders felt good. At last i take my helmet and put it on my head. For the finishing touch i take my cleaver and shield. The cleaver hangs on my hips. The shield is non my back. After everythign is done he leaves the building and head out to eat and drink something. I knew the way aso it wasnt hard to find a eatering.

The sounds of the armored boots was loudby every step i made. Eveyoen could hear them. The crowed made space for me to walk. Some people whispered like usual. He was glad he was wearing his armor. Covering most of his blue skin. My fearfull appearence did still not stop the crowed from talking pointing and staring at me. My shoulders are lifted up in a simple shrug. Like i would care. In the end i was strong er and they knew that too. I get closer to the red woman and the man named Tenma. I recognized and wanted to avoid him.

I am now at the outdoor of the eatering.Its really busy here. I look around looking for a table for myself. WHen i get near a table the people who are sitting next to it stood up and walked away to mke place for me. They were scared of me. THat was good. I pull a chair back and sit down. A waiter soon arrives. I order a water and some meat. Soon the waiter returns with my order. I pay yhe man the money. When the waiter is gone i take a nip of my water. I swallow the water down my throath. I take a another nip keeping my eyes looking out for anythign that happened . The most focus was on Tenma. What wasnt so strange since there last meeting didnt went so smooth.
I start eating my meat. Quickly i eat the meat. I was hungry and was a busy man. I do not have all the time in the world.

After observing the people more it was clear that the woman on Tenma s table got a lot of attention of the man. The woman didnt look too bad. He wasnt in relationships. So he wasnt really distracted by her ooks. SI didnt see her before around here. THat gave Caphalor a idea. What if she had some usefull information for me. New people were always a question about that. It would e woth to t. I nip again on my water. I decided i would observe them a bit longer and approach the table when i was done with my water but for now i would wait.

(Cap is usually solo or always with kab and she always makeds the contact wih h the eople. He is not really the social one. SO for me atm bit hard to make contact but will figure somethign out to do so ^^ ps. Sorry if my writing is badO.o )

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Kasumi suddenly told him that he could just ask if he wanted, but Tenma didn’t have any particular question towards the woman. But he was curious, “Ah I apologize, but may I asked something about your eyes? I noticed something different with your eyes, it’s beautiful.” Tenma stopped himself for saying any further, he realized that he might sounded like he was trying to flirt the girl, “Of course I don’t have any hidden motive… I’m just curious.”

Too bad the girl refused Tenma’s offer and he respected her choice so he didn’t insist, suddenly a little girl who brought a basket full of flowers approached him. She smiled sheepishly towards the one eyed man, which was replied with a warm smile also. At first, he wondered what will he had to do with the flower if he bought it, but he knew what to do. He bought two white roses from the little girl, asking her to carefully cut down all the thorns and paid her with also adding some extra cash. Tenma stood up carefully and approached Kasumi, he placed the rose on her hair with a quick move and took his seat back. But he noticed someone he knew, sitting on one of the table and looks like observing both Tenma and Kasumi. The swordsman smirked and locked his eyes to Caphalor, sending him a smile and waved his hand to the armored man.

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

I look at Tenma and Kasumi. Tenma does look back at me. He smiled and waved at me. In my mind i didnt really know why he was acting like that. Last time i met him he wasnt really like that. Back then there was a atmosphere in the air likke sometihng could happen any time. Maby he had dink too much.
I consider first what to do before i react. I decide to play along. My armored hand waves back at Tenma.
I stand up from my seat. Caphalor approached them.

When i am near them do i ask if i can have a seat. Can i take this seat here? It will talk a bit easier i suppose. Before i had a answer i sat down anyway. While no see Tenma. How are you doing? Heard any interesting news lately?

After my little chat i turn my attention to the woman. Hello there. What is your name? I havent seen you before. Are you new in town?

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Well, if the lady doesnt mind the i dont mind." Tenma smiled at the armored man, his smile might be seen as a friendly smile, but if someone who was observant enough to see, then they could notice a hint of sly on his face as his golden eyes glowing coldly like a predator who was ready to hunt his prey. He would hum for a second then replied, "Hmmm, nothing. I havent heard any interesting news too." He suddenly stood up and put a money on the table to pay for his food. "But I suppose I have to go now, I need to visit a place. So, see you next time!" Tenma turned his back and walked away after waving to Kasumi and Caphalor. But his face changed from the warm one to a cold one as soon as he turned back, If there's next time... He closed his eyes for a second and proceed to go to his desired place.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum