You are not connected. Please login or register

Finding Potential [Fana Corps]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Finding Potential [Fana Corps] Empty Finding Potential [Fana Corps] 25/05/15, 04:34 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The fiery fanalis today was busy with plenty of work, it was once again a day for her to train some of the young bloods at the fanalis corps. She had been training her troop for almost a month now and they had been showing very promising results at the moment. Over the course she had been increasing the young redheads physical strength and expanding their knowledge when it came to combat. Sure there were some members in her troop that weren't exactly the brightest and were slow to learn but overall they had been learning how to fight through combat practices that Merrze had been putting the hardworking corps members through.

Today their training was going to be different than the normal routine, she of course had them sparring like every other day but was different is she was personally going to fight the two most promising students to see how much they have progressed in this short amount of time. She wanted to make them stronger so that they could provide more of a service for the corps, at the moment no one but Merrze knew  that soon she would be leaving Reim, she wanted to provide much of a service as possible by training these soldiers who would one day fight for and protect the country with their lives.

She stood in front of the troops examining how each one of them fought, she was looking at their weak points and the flaws in their fighting styles, she needed to now what areas each student needed improvement in if she wanted to make them stronger. She walked around focusing on each individual fight to notice flaws and find the most promising students, as she looked around she saw the first person that she would be pulling away to train.

He was a tall muscular man who was in strange clothing that was most likely from Kou and he had a large oddly shaped sword that he was using to fight a burly man who was using a hammer. She knew the one with the sword was called Daichi, he was a promising sword fighter who seemed to have experience,  his skill was promising so she wanted to see what he was capable of against some like her. She walked up to the two men and gave and order to stop fighting so she could pull Daichi to the side.

"Hey you two halt the fighting, Daichi I need you to come with me for some personal training, I know this might be odd and out of nowhere but come on it's so you can get stronger."

He stopped his fighting and gave his attention to his redhead instructor confused on why she wanted to train him personally but he would of course listen, or else he would most likely be forced to do other training exercises later.

"Yes M'am, I guess this is a good chance for me to prove to everyone how strong I am."

She already knew who the other person she was going to train would be, it was the young upstart who challenged her when she first came here to train and run the troop. She was a wild fanalis named Ira, she was strong and fast but had no real idea how to fight, now that she had training on how to fight she was definitely superior to the others in the corps, it was a rude thing to think off but it was definitely true. She arrived were Ira was training and hollered for her to follow as she would guide them to a clear area where she would fight the both of them at once.

"Ira follow me, it's time for some personal training, if you try to avoid I'm going to make you do some other work."

Ira wasn't happy about but she knew it was in her best interest to follow her trainer so she wouldn't have to get any punishment later.

"Yes Ma'am I'm coming over there right now."

Daichi:
Ira:
Word Counter:672/1000

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The redhead girl wasn't most likely going to spend a large amount of time seeing how good they were. She didn't plan to get far ahead of her self, making assumptions would make an inevitable downfall for her in the future. Nonetheless since they were young bloods in the world of fighting they most likely wouldn't provide too much of a challenge for her, but Merrze had learned on multiple occasions that being careless would lead to someone getting hurt. She looked over the two and decided to give them a quick briefing about what they were about to do at this moment.

"Alright you two it's simple what I want you two to do, I had been examining everyone and by the looks of it you two are the most promising of the corps, now I want to see how strong you two have gotten since you've joined about a month ago, based on how well you do I might take up training you personally to increase how rapidly you grow. Now I want both of you two to attack me at the same time, your goal is to knock me to the ground, my goal is much harder and I have to disarm you both before I can be considered the winner, it doesn't matter how much damage you do, you will not win until I am on the ground."

She drew her sword and signaled for the two of them to do the same, she didn't know if they could get her to the ground but she was hoping that the two of them would be able to do so.

"Come at me with everything that you've got."

As she said this Daichi rushed at her with all of his might, he swung his sword but Merrze stepped backwards avoiding the strike which smashed into the ground, then out of the corner of Merrze eye she saw Ira running at her trying to strike Merrze's side, but Merrze rolled forward avoiding the hit, she grabbed Ira's hand and ripped out the sword and threw Ira at Daichi, as she was throwing Ira she kicked the instructor in the leg causing her to lose balance and about to fall which Daichi then tried to strike her leg to insure that she would clash with the ground. But Merrze leaped after ira left her arms, Ira slammed into Daichi's legs, Merrze performed a back flip and used her foot to kick Daichi's hand causing his sword to fall out.

She had barely won the fight, if those two had more practice together they would definitely be more of a challenge to her, they had high potential and with Daichi's power and Ira's speed they could become a threatening tag team. Since it was getting late she would let the two of them go and she would continue their training at a later date. She lead them back to the rest and gave her last command of the day.

"Good work everyone today, you all did good and are off for the day, I hope to see you all back here tomorrow."

She then said to Ira and Daichi.

"You two have both passed my test, I will contact you when your training will begin."

Word Counter: 1217/1000

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum