You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonding time [Dom Spec training/plot/invite only]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze stretched out of bed, it was a beautiful morning, based on how wonderful it was out Merrze assumed that the rest of they day would be like this. It would be a wonderful thing if it was a great day because today was the day that Ku and Merrze were going to go camping. The redhead had been looking forward to some wonderful mother daughter bonding time. Ever since she had gotten back from the hellish place were she had been imprisoned she had been preparing for this long camping trip. They would be gone for about 2 weeks or longer depending on how things went.

The ecstatic mother attempted to wake up her daughter so she could get her stuff ready, they would have to leave early since the place they were camping was a good 5 hour walk. The redhead could handle it but she wasn't sure about her daughter, if Ku got tired then she would carry her like and loving parent would do. As she would wait for her daughter to wake she had started to prepare her bags. She filled them with, water containers, fruits, vegetables and all sorts of edible things. Something she had been looking forward to is teaching Ku about the wildlife, the fanalis loved running, she loved being in the wilderness especially during this time of the year, she also loved the stars.

"Wakey wakey young Lady, today is the day and I need you to hurry an pack your stuff. I already have some food backed and there is a plate of ham and an apple for you to eat before we get ready to go. I'm sorry if this is a rush sweetie but we need to get moving soon."

Word Count: 292/2000

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Sleeping beneath her mellow yellow sheets, laying back on her pillow case as Meerze attempts to wake up her up. Dreaming...Dreaming about a country everywhere she looks rainbows, candy people and happiness; such a wonderful dream. Ku's eyes waken slowly flicking as reality settles into her eyes with the beautiful face of mommy Meerze to wake her. Ku pulls herself up to listen to mommy lifting her sheets off herself as she raises up. Stroking her eyes as she yawns into her open eyes stretching her arms. Ku smiles at her mommy Good Morning Mommy .*huuuuuuuuuuuuuoooouuua​aaaaaahaaa-Yawn*..Can you maby repeat yourself. I am still a little sleepy and didn't hear everything you said."

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze was still packing things as her daughter had woke up, of course she wasn't completely awake she was just a child and she didn't get up as early like the redheaded mother tended to do. She looked over an gave a warming smile to her daughter showing her happiness. Hopefully Ku was excited for this as much as Merrze was. She put her stuff down as she was finished packing and grabbed a pair of fresh clothes for her daughter and placed them on the nearby table then approached her daughter trying to wake her up more. She would have to hurry though so they wouldn't waste too much time.

"Come on honey I have some clothes prepared for you right there and there is also a plate of ham and an apple for you to eat before we go. I know you might be exhausted but I packed enough food and supplies for our camping trip, if there is any more clothes or something you would like to bring then pack them now. After you're done eating we need to head out."

She hoped this wasn't too straining for the petite child, but they truly did have to leave soon if they wanted to make it to where she planned to take her in enough time. There were to major reasons for this camping trip, they were that Merrze and Fluffy had to train together and increase their companionship, the second was to spend time with her daughter since she had left her alone multiple times for her own training and not being much of a mother. Sure she spent a good amount with her daughter but the times when she left for weeks she felt bad, plus this was an opportunity to explain how they would have to be leaving soon.

Word Count: 596/2000

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ku gets up from her bed moving into sitting on the edge looking into her smiling mother, her eyes are half open due to being half asleep. She looks at the clothes Merrze prepared with sleepy eyes "Thank you mommy". Slowly she stands up pulling her blanket with her wrapping it around herself. With the blanket wrapped around her Ku gets moving putting on her clothes for the day. Its a small Yellow dress, white socks and leather cheap boots. Ku makes an attempt at showing motivation by jumping forward towards mommy "Right ready to go" though she had forgotten to eat her breakfast so far and was clearly still sleepy. Ku picture the day infront of her and gets filled up with enthusiasm busting it out "What will we do when we are there? Will we play alot? Is Fluffy comming with us too? Is it far away? Whare re we going mommy? Then noises could be heard from Ku's stomach. I rememebr i had to eat. I look at the plate. There was only ham and a apple. Mommy where is the bread? Can i get something to drink too ?

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

She had her pack on her back and was ready to walk right out the door, she patted her daughter on the head when she got closer. The blonde girl's smile made Merrze happy, she felt bad for the news that she would be telling her over the trip but it was what she had to do as a responsible parent and as a decent human being. She did decide she would answer the child's questions, she opened the door and grabbed her daughter's hand and started to walk as she would give her more details about their journey and among other things.

"Well when we're there we will be playing lots and of course Fluffy will be there, but mamma will also be teaching you more about life and such so you are prepared for the future, and yes it's quite awhile away but we're just going to the mountains for some camping and some quality time, and I will be training Fluffy a lot while I'm there so that we can get stronger. Plus this is a good chance to become in tune with the animals of nature. Even Fluffy is not something we own, he is a companion and a member of our family, I hope that you remember these words."

She pulled out some bread out of her bag and gave it to the young child.

"I can get you some milk from a salesman as we travel, please be a little patient okay?"

She walked with her child, it would be a good amount of time until they would reach their destination, as they walked leaving the city Merrze bought some milk in a leather pouch for her daughter to drink.

Word Counter:882/2000

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ku happily did eat the bread. What i didnt know was that the bread wasnt good anymore. I took a bite. Ieat if. It did taste a bit strange but i was still too young to notice. few minutes later my stomach starts to hurt. My head does hurt too. I stop walking. I lay my arms on my belly. Ku moans a little because it hurts a little. SHe trys to move on for Merrze. It doesnt work. It was too much. I tell Merrze that i feel ill.
I tell her i want to go home where i can rest.

A few moments later we were back at the Inn. Ku layed down in her bed. Ofcourse Merrze wanted to stay with me. I knew she wanted to tae care of me. Still Merrze was going to train with fluffy. I didnt want to hold her back. Tht is why i said that i would be fine. I insisted that she would go with Fluffy without me. Please mommy go without me.

Then she tired closes her eyes to strength up to get better.

[EXIT]

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze took her child home so that she could rest, she felt bad that she would be leaving her child but she had to get this training done. She held back her sadness as she laid her daughter in bed and tucked her in. She didn't enjoy the thought of leaving her young child alone at a home for possible weeks. She kissed her precious daughter on the head to show her affection and walked out the door to inform the inn owner that she needed to watch the kid while Merrze is gone increasing her bond with Fluffy her spiked pet.

"Aggie I need you to watch Ku for me while I'm gone, please make sure she gets some medicine. And as something more personal can you tell her that I love her every night when you put her to bed. I really don't want to leave but I have to so that I can accomplish my goals."

Aggie gave her a thumbs up to show that she understood, Aggie didn't question Merrze because she knew that the redhead didn't want to leave really but that she had her reasons for going out to train. Merrze had to become stronger so that she could become closer to her goal. Soon she would be leaving the country to start her goal but it would require power and her strength alone wasn't enough for such a task. She would need the power of her beloved spiky canine. The young warrior left the inn and began to walk towards the end of the city while holding back the raging thoughts in her mind.

Word Count:1153/2000

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The redhead walked through the blazing heat and was glad that she had packed as much supplies as she did. The sun's heat felt like it was burning her flesh but she knew that it was just her reaction to dehydration and the humid air. It was still early in the morning at the moment but it was still hot enough to make any normal person head back home but the fanalis and her spiky companion were going to continue to tread through the dreadful heat until they would find a suitable place to camp for the night. They marched through the desert winds with their heads high not planning to give up, the warrior petted the creature on his head with a smile.

"Buddy we're going to get stronger together, no matter what happens we need to get stronger, I know it must be harsh but if you wish to help me then please train with me but if at any point you wish to leave me then you can do so. Remember I am not your master but your friend, nay you're my family."

She didn't know if he could understand a thing she had said but the animal meant a lot to her and she knew it was best for them to strengthen the bonds that they had, she believed that she needed his help to become stronger and overcome the challenges that were to come. As the warrior though about this she noticed that the winds had started to pick up and it was getting darker, there was a chance that dust storm could happen so the fiery girl knew that they had to find shelter soon. She decided that they would camp in the area that they were at. There wasn't much but a few rock formations but there seemed to be a cave nearby.

They walked towards the cave and decided it would be a good place to rest for the night. It was small and rather humid giving it a strange and foul odor but nothing could be done about it. She opened her bag and sprawled out some animal skins she had brought to use as beds. She pulled out some dried meats and shared some with her pet and then laid down on the skin getting ready to rest for the night.

Merrze woke up rather early by the odd feeling of Fluffy licking her face in affection. She patted him on his spiny back and leaned up and hugged the creature to show her affection. After this brief moment of affection was over she walked out of the cave and lucked around, it didn't seem like there was a sandstorm during the night which was wonderful. The fanalis gave a yawn as she was not yet fully awake so she started to do some stretches, after this activity was done she would prepare them a quick breakfast, she pulled out some apples, bread, cheese and meat. The both had a slice of cheese, a whole apple and two pieces of meat. After they had finished eating she walked him outside and decided it would be good for them to train.

As they roamed the area three large lions approached the two of them, Merrze decided that this was a good moment for the two of them to try and work together. One of the lions charged at Fluffy so the redhead had him lunge and bite the lions neck, as the lion tried to thrash the spiked creature off he bit down harder and pulled to snap his neck. As this was going on the larger one ran towards Merrze but jumped on it and grabbed it's neck and put it in a hold. She tried to calm it down but when she didn't notice was that the last one leaped at Merrze but the spiked creature jumped after it and bit down on it's leg, when the read saw this happen she took advantage of the situation and jumped into the air while holding onto the lion. As she did this she slammed the large lion onto the smaller one which cracked both of their ribs and they bleed out.

After she had swiftly taken care of the creatures she had walked away but noticed that her pet had started to consume their flesh, she looked away and wondered what was with her pet's odd cravings but she left it alone for now. It was odd since he normally didn't eat the things he killed in protecting but at least their deaths would now slightly serve a cause. She just would continue hunting with her pet till night to improve their bonds with each other. It was odd but through combat they could learn more about each others movements and how they fought so they can work better together.

As they night fell the fanalis walked inside the cave with her pet accompanying her. They had caught many birds, reptiles or any other unfortunate animal that might have crossed their paths during the hunt. She prepared a fire and her pet curled up next to her so that he could show his happiness and love towards his master. As they curled up the warrior patted the creature gently to show affection as best as she could. But the girl's thoughts had started to dwell on her mind so she had started to talk to the creature as she would wait for her body to become exhausted and pass out.

"You know buddy I have something to tell you that I've told no one. I plan on leaving this country very soon to start my own country, some people might find the idea foolish but I believe that I can do it. I don't like the thought of abandoning my life basically but it's something that I must do. Sure I could improve Reim but that won't accomplish anything, I'd be helping those people but I can't help the others who need it. I will create an expansive empire that will unite people and promote peace. I know I might not be the most suitable person but nonetheless my mind is set. Even if I have to play the role that wasn't made for me, sure I don't believe in fate but if it's real I'll go against it if I have to, I'll curse everything if I need to. But I will save as many lives possible and create the place that I want, a place were I can make things write and try our best to help others. One nation can't have all the power so if I have to I'll create alliances, but before I die I will improve this world the best I can and I won't die until this happens."

She sighed after she had finished what she was saying and then laid her head down as it felt as if something was forcing her body to rest. As the stars shined brightly and nocturnal animals would begin their hunting the two companions drifted of into slumber land thinking about what would come over their time of training. The dreams consumed her thoughts as she imagined how her future would go, dreams about a place that would require years of work and strive to accomplish and might not be accomplished in her life time.

At the time a week had passed and it was late in the morning when the fanalis had woken up. Over the time period they had fought many animals learning more about one another's combat style they flowed more fluidly when fighting but things were getting harder over the time, for some odd reason the pet had started to grow bigger and was covered with more spiky armor it had seemed. She thought it was strange but nonetheless they continued you to fight, she thought that their companionship had grown a considerable amount, she began to walk with her pet at a slow pace so that they wouldn't be too far separated but then out of the corner of her eye she saw a large creature the size of Fluffy appear before them.

Word Count: 2315/2000

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The redhead looked forward with a stern look in her eye, the creature was massive like her pet and it had similar features, is it possible that this thing was of the same species as her pet. Well of course that was a possibility but that made it were she would have to be more cautious. She knew what her pet could be capable of and if this was an older one it could actually cause trouble for the Redhead and the canine creature. She kept an eye on it while she tried to get Fluffy to follow so that they could avoid a conflict hopefully.

Of course things weren't going to be in the favor of the redhead, from the side the creature charged at them heaving up dirt and rocks as it ran with great force and speed. She drew her sword quickly and was prepared to fight back but unexpectedly Fluffy charger at it and collided with it. The two creatures attacked one another trying to claw and bite, Fluffy had tried to bite it's neck but it slightly evaded and pushed Fluffy away and started to run. Not wanting the other creature the canine charged at it but was slower, but as this happened part of it's spiky armor started to chip away and Fluffy started to gain more speed. When the armor that had been destroyed her pet looked different and was faster. He now had a red mane that was visible and instead of spiky armor he had stony armor on his arms.

As the warrior admired how her pet now looked it started to catch up and tackled the creature that was similar to it in appearance. Fluffy bit down on the creatures neck and after he had wounded it from that attack the pet threw it away with great strength showing it how much stronger he was. The other refinoire walked away in shame as the elegant beast walked up to his redhead companion and liked her to show affection. Merrze patted his head and giggled like a younger girl because it's licks were tickling her.

"Good boy, thank you for trying to save me, I see you've gotten so much stronger and faster. How about to improve this speed I ride you back to the city. Sound like a good idea, I know it's long to run but I know that you can do it if you try."

The creature lowered his head so that the warrior could climb on, she grabbed onto his neck and pulled herself up on the creature.

"Looks like I might need to get a saddle, then again that could be too constricting so I don't if that's a good idea."

After they were both prepared the creature began to jet for with great strength, it ran through the hot weather. Fluffy would try his best to continue pushing so that he could show of his new speed and test it the best that he could. As they ran the fanalis looked ahead hoping to get home so that she could see her daughter.

She looked ahead as the wind brushed the side of the redheads face causing some hair to cover her vision. She moved it away happy that they could now see the city, Merrze was hoping that Ku was no longer sick and would be happy to see Fluffy and her mother. It was a pleasant thought that she would be able to go see her and spend some time together. Hopefully her daughter wouldn't be mad at her for leaving even though she was told that she could, but her thoughts were interrupted by a rough sound. She heard the sound of a person being moved roughly, she looked around and she noticed in the distance a group of men tying up what seemed to be a hunter, as she looked at their dress she could tell they were slavers.

She tapped her pet and pointed to them and he quickly rushed on his way over to the men. As they started to approach the slavers Merrze launched off her pet and landed on one of the traders, he had an emblem of a black spider tattooed on his clothes, she remembered this symbol from the slavers who kidnapped her long ago. Quickly she grabbed the man by the neck and snapped it. When she looked over to the two men there was one who was scrawny and a tall bearded man who had a hawk on his shoulder. The scrawny man started to run away but this didn't help him out at all, the fanalis didn't chase after him but her monstrous companion chased after him and tackled him and started to tear him apart.

Merrze looked at the man with the falcon, she had seemed him before in Reim, she believed she had seen him in the coliseum a while ago. And he looked at the redhead with eyes that shown he definitely knew who Merrze was. He quickly started to right down on a piece of paper but the feisty girl ran at him to tackle him. When she got him down on the ground she went to take the paper he was grasping but quickly he gave it to his bird that grabbed it in his talon and flew away. The redhead and her pet tried to get to the creature but it flew to high and fast for either one of them to get to it.

She gave a sigh but tied up the man who had the bird and untied the man who seemed to be a hunter.

"Thanks for helping me out, I'll be on my way back to Reim, also I don't need you to take me back."

He left after collecting his stuff, while Merrze loaded up the trader onto the back of Fluffy and climbed on him herself. She patted him and new she should inform people in Reim how frequently these guys were starting to appear. Hopefully they were just remnants .

"Come on bud let's hurry up and get to the city so we can inform the corps."

Word Count: 1027/1000

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum