You are not connected. Please login or register

Ku's adventure with the salesman (done)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

Job:

It was a boring day in Reim. Not much was happeneing. Ku was really bored. She slumbers around the city alone. I wanted to do something. I did totally nothing today. Until i run into a merchant. He was selling goods but not much people visited his market stall. I wanted to pass by but it was kind of unfair to ignore him. I stand under the market stall. THe man behind it smiles really nice to me. He idd seem like a good person. He was tall and had a mustache. Ku giggled. The mustache did look a little funny. I smile back to him. Hello there young lady. Would you like to buy something. My wares are really good and not expensive at all. I look at the things.

Last edited by Ku on 16/05/15, 02:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

The wares of the man were not bad att all. He sold good looking clothes. They did not stink and werre not damamged at all. I fel in my pockets. My hand gets out of my pockets. The fist opens and only a few coins are laying there. I do not have enough money to buy anythign m sorry The man smiles to me. He hsakes his head. He tels me that the prices are really low at his place. Ku points at a dress  that was looking good in my opinion.

I point at the dress. The man takes he dress of its place. He hands over the dress to me. He holds up his other hand for the moey. He says it is fine but in return he ants me to help a little.
My head nods. A smile appears on both our faces. The dress do i put somewhere safe. I get a a crate and stand on top of it. Ku starts yelling for attention. Come her to buy the most beautifull clothes . Our prices are low and you get a good quality. THe service is fast and good now come buy your clothes here!!

I jump of the crate. People start to gather around the small market stall. They start looking around.  Both of use walk aroudn asking if anyone needs help. THey try othem on and sk questoons about the right sizes. We advice them on what looks good on them.

both are together 380/500

Ku

Ku
C-Tier
C-Tier

It was quiete suprising. More people gathered at the stall. It got really busy. We work the wholle day. At the end of that dasy almost everything is sold. It was redicilous. Ku was amazed about the impact she had. The sales man lays a arm on my shoulder. He looks at me with a huge smile on his face.
Thank you young lady. Withoutyou thiswould never been possible. Would you maby like to work with me more and folow me to other places? I could use someoe like you
Ku shakes her head. Im sorry but i can't. I like Reim and i have still things to do here. Maby we will meet again some day. Till thne goodbye

Ku wants to walk away with her dress. The man stops me and offers me some money. [color=#0033ff]Before you go. Take this. Yu earned it. Well goodbye then and till we meet again[/color

Ku walks away while waving at the man. When she is around the cornorshe runsto her home.

547/500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum