You are not connected. Please login or register

Val's Adventure with the Salesman's Story

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Spoiler:

It was a usual day at Reim with merchants and traders roaming around. Usually not much was happening, no fights, no wars, and the gladiator fights are not that entertaining. Val sluggishly walks through Reim with a hop for a n adventure until he meets older man with a little merchant setup. Val gets closer to the stand. Woah! these are very nice. Maybe i can get these on a good price   Val gets closer to the stand and tries to initiate a conversation. Hello lad how do u do today? the older man asked Well sir I am good. So do you want to buy this selections. They are on a good price Val checks his pockets to find some paper and 2 coins. Damn this will not be enough
Sorry Sir I have no money. Can i make it up to you so how? Well can you pls help me promote this stand. It been awhile since I had some costumers. Val suddenly gets a light bulb. Then Val rushes off into the depth of the city.
Word Count: 178/500

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Val rushes into the city trying to find a stand. Something he can stand on. He finds a rock in the middle of the town. He jumps on it and tries to climb it. When he got to the top, he makes a cup shape around his mouth. Hello everyone! Get your adventuring gear from the lowest prices. From Swords, to light gear, and some potions. While Val kept repeating this nobody came. Nobody really cared about this stuff. Then he realized that he need to give them entertainment. He unsheathes his sword and holds his Dark Death with 2 hands. Well wanna see something cool guys! Val gets ready to strike in the air. He first stabs to the chest and then head strikes to the head. Val tries to a flip and hits the feet. He then pretends to parry an opponent and block them. As he does this more, people are attracted to this demo. Then the crowd grew big enough for a good stand crowd. Val whistled to the crowd. Guys follow me! Val raises his sword and gets ready to jump. He jumps from the big rock to a roof off a house. He lands safely, almost falling off while trying to get the crowd to follow him. He jumps a roof and another and another. He almost hit a bird but it flew away just in time. Val looks down at the old man. Sir look at the crowd The old man looked at the crowd in front of him. The crowd fills the space around the stand. For hours the crowd is there buying as many items as possible. The swords, the clothes, and the potions are going one by. So many different types of people came, gladiators, magicians, and some people who became a dungeon beast. After 4 hours, all of the stuff for sale was gone. The old man looked at Val with a big smile and tears falling down his face. Thanks you so much for your help! Nobody was ever kind to me this way when I first moved to Reim. Here is something for your generosity. The old man throws a bag full of coins at Val ash he waves good bye. Val leaves, hoping for an adventure the next day.
561/500 word count

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum