You are not connected. Please login or register

Time with the Blob Mistress [Training]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi felt as if there was some training that needed to be done for orie specifically. She has been neglected as of late, and she wasn’t even interacting with the young emperor. On top of that, whenever that Lagi tries to sleep, he starts to get immediate stomach cramps, it is probably a side effect of Orie. She couldn’t sleep either, and aye its because she thought that her master wasn’t fond of her anymore However, Lagi felt as if he needed to set the record straight for once. “What’s wrong……” Lagi would say as he laid in the silence of his bed, he looked over to his stomach and saw a small head ooze out of his belly button. It was indeed orie, but she had a sad look on her face. Lagi started to feel bad too as he put his finger over Orie’s head and started to pat her gently. “Orie, it’s not that I don’t like spending time with you or anything. You have been sleeping a lot as of late, and I wondered if it was my constant drinking habits that put you to sleep like that. So sometimes I think that it’s my fault. Don’t think of it as me neglecting you, think of it as a vacation or something, ok?

However, Orie thought differently. Ever since that Lagi got the dragon, she has been a little jealous of the legend beast as well. Orie had her uses, and she loved Lagi more than any mother. As long as Orie was concerned, she could serve as a mothering figure, and especially weary to the hormones of other women. Orie ejected from Lagi’s body and started to form words with her gooey body in succession on his stomach. “ But I can help too, is there anything I can do?” That’s the first time that orie tried to mimic the language that Lagi writes. Maye it’s because the symbiotic bond that allows Orie to always be with Lagi, also grants her the same eyesight as him in any case. Whenever he seems to be writing a letter or document, she either sees through Lagi’s eyes or plops out on her own, showing off hereher small gooey head. Lagi was a bit shocked, but he understood what he had to do in order to make Orie feel useful and welcome. “How about we take a trip to the badlands and check on the Alpha and his pack? We might even run into another beast worth our attention as well. I’ll even make a promise that El drago can take the day off and stay home. How does that sound, Orie Chan?”

Orie bobbed back and forth with excitement as she immediately went back into Lagi with a small grin in the form of a straight line. It was her way of smiling; she didn’t necessarily have teeth or anything. However, spending a few days with Lagi was a dream come true for the small symbiotic. “ I hope nothing bad happens…. “Orie would say to herself in her head as she slept

516/1500

Ability Being Trained
Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi was going through the motions, it was getting  a bit strange to see Lagi without El drago from time to time, but  he decided to give the dragon an important day off in order to  take care of itself and whatnot. Lagi used his newly trained horses in order to get around, he took the time to run back to the El Nagi village and get some things taken care of before venturing out into the badlands. There were plenty of species that Lagi has not yet encountered, as well as the rest of the clan. Their discovery could very well lead to more improvements, as well as Lagi getting a chance to train the younger Manta . “Oh right, I never really got a chance to train the other flying Manta, I need to give them a chance to get around to learning how to fly over places such as the bad lands, just in case we needed to get across them. “ With that being said, Lagi and a few professional dominance beast trainer flyers decided on  doing somewhat of a mock test flight.
After looking around the El nagi manta stable, Lagi noticed that there was this one manta that was especially tied up.  Lagi was quite curious, and hasn’t been home in a while. He wondered what the big deal was with this particular Ravenous Manta. “What’s the problem with this one?” One of the professional dominance beast flyers looked over to the Manta and began to inform Lagi. “It’s a survivor of one of the rabies infliction. The manta was cured with magic, but the event itself was so traumatic that this particular Manta seems to have some side effects and continues to act up from time to time. I personally thought that the manta would be too dangerous to train with until further notice. “ Lagi’s well trained eye for creatures was able to give him enough information that he needed. It was nothing physical; it was more something akin to psychological trauma.
“Alright then, I’ll be the one to take this baby to the skies then. If anything happens, I’ll be the one to bear the responsibility of the Manta as the head of the El nagi clan. Lagi was determined to give this particular Manta as much attention as he possibly could. “You don’t mind, do you Orie?” Orie appeared on Lagi’s shoulder and rolled her eyes at him. However, it wasn’t like she was in total disagreement. She was only jealous of El drago being around, so she was pretty happy that Lagi was tending to other creatures that didn’t have a special attachment with him  like he did with Zygus and the dragon. That way, she knew that Lagi would give her all the more attention if she sked for it. “  After patting Orie with his small pinkie finger and rubbed her head for a few moments, Lagi took the professional rider’s sword and released the manta. “ Alright, ill ride this one!”

1000/1500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Woah there!” Lagi was saying as he rode on the back of the Ravenous Manta, this one was definitely a troublesome thing. It wasn’t that it was wild and untamed, its just that it would be fine and behave and listen to all commands, and then start jerking uncontrollably as if it was having some sort of seizures or something. One of the drivers that were helping lagi train the ravenous manta for their daily routine and exercises was starting to get a little nervous about the whole situation.” Head, I think you should slow down with that one. Its making a few movements that are bothering me right now. “ The manta specialty trainer has a big order on his plate, looking after the head for the unreasonable and difficult situation was something that he wasn’t planning to  do today. As a matte of fact, his entire appearance seemed a bit puzzling when he was expected to be back home at the El Nag village at a later date.  “Head, by the way, what made you get back home earlier?”   Lagi shrugged as he tried to maintain focus with the handler’s belt and make sure that the disturbed manta was behaving itself. “I don’t know, you sit down and handle most things having to do with the country of Reim, and then you are home sick all of a sudden. I jst fet as if there was a lot more to do out here in terms of the Manta than sitting at home all the time,  I like to finish what I started. So far, it seems as if the manta is pretty incomplete. “
The trainer raised his eyebrow when Lai said that. “They are perfect flyers, easily domesticated, what’s missing?”  Before Lagi could answer, The Manta stated to go crazy again;   it wasn’t listening to any orders this time as he stared flying wildly into a canyon.” Woah woah!” The other flying trains wanted to help, but they didn’t want to break formation too soon without the Manta getting confused as to what to do late. The manta that  Lagi was flying  basically rammed it’s left wing right off into  the canyon and skinned itself mercilessly across the rocks before crashing into the floor. “!!!!!!!!!!!! “ Lagi was fine, regardless of how bumpy the ride was, but the manta was in critical condition.  “Orie!” Lagi summoned orie and then sent her over to the injured manta. ORie used host bdy in order to assess the situation and immediately started her heal at 30 m/s. IT was a good thing that her healing had a high seed rate, she wanted to make sure that she was doing her job. After using Super cell repair, ORie detached herself from the manta and went back inside of Lagi. “This is pretty bad, I need to  stick around a little longer in  order to give this creature a little bit of extra special care. “ Lagi would mumble to  himself as he waved for the others.

1500/1500

Abilty trained
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum