You are not connected. Please login or register

Solomon's Time Off [Spec Training - Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Solomon knowing that he wished to get into wizardry and magic decided it may be best to try and train on his own, he wasn't too sure himself on how to do so but when he thought back to how Noir said she put out the fire when the two of them trained together he remembered he saying something about ordering the Rukh in the air to gather water to be able to manipulate it. Solomon was not sure what he was capable of but he wished to at least begin his training even before he could find someone proper to teach him, and if he did learn something improper he would garbage it when his found teacher would tell him.

He would have plenty of time before himself and Hohotaro had to leave in search of more people to help them on their quest, and Solomon knew that the best bet would be that of mercenaries, but since he has not had much time to train and with the situations they have found themselves in he believed he should, he also believed that Hohotaro should as well but that would be up to him. Now finding himself alone in the forest with some books he happened to find through out town which he searched for to assist himself in teaching at least the basics of magic, he would attempt to train. Solomon would spend days in this forest just reading up on the basics of magic, he would use his Heart of the Mountain skill the build shelter when needed for when he slept and to keep his books dry.

After reading enough books that made him feel like he wanted to burn every book in existence he decided it may be best to attempt practising, he knew how to manipulate the Magoi within his body but to manipulate Rukh in the air was slightly different he would attempt various things to get the hang of it the funniest of which just yelling out that he commanded it to do something. The best way that he could possibly think of was to use his magoi manipulation to attempt and use that as a command of some sort, but after manipulating most of his magoi to his hand for some time he gave up on that and continued to read.

He would learn as he read for another couple of days that he must do some sort of meditation to attempt and communicate with the Rukh in the air, but he did not know of yet how he would know which element of magic he fell under. As he read these books he realized there were many types, he went over in thought of what he would prefer and there were some that seemed quite ominous to him but seemed very practical, but none of the information told about how to determine which type you were.

After a while more of reading and still not finding that information he would sit in his shelter made from his Heart of Mountain tool with onyx wall to shelter him from the incoming rain he would begin to mediate, he would attempt to clear his mind of all things, slowly listing off commands in his head after his mind was clear to try and determine what class of magic he would fall under, he would list of many commands hoping that one would pick up but as night would come he would eventually break his meditation to sleep. When he woke and had a swim to help him relax he would come back to his shelter and begin his mediation once more, he would be able to clear his mind much easier now that there was not as much noise from the rain and animals around him.

He would meditate for hours again, random thoughts would slowly be pushed out of his head for example one of which being that he would have to meet up with Hohotaro shortly. He would be able to clear his mind then begin listing off certain commands that he could possibly find in the books he read earlier, there were many and far to many to try all of them just in the small amount of time he had.. but all he could do was try. This time Solomon would be deep in meditation to the point he would not even care of the time or that of the animals that came up around him, he would sit still for the entire day and night and eventually just as he was about to give up he listed off one of the commands for wind and suddenly the air around him scared off all the animals that surrounded him as it whipped against a nearby tree.

Solomon would stand as he was excited and accidentally smashed through his make shift shelter with his head, it did hurt however he was more excited to be able to tell what kind of wizard he was, he would run over the the tree and glide his hand across the mark the Rukh he commanded did, "Good job guys" he would refer to the Rukh as. He would then rush back to the books and find what it said about his class as he read it out, "Wind Magic is a type of Magic where the magician orders the Rukh to gather wind and manipulate it..... okkkk what about it? .." he would say just before reading onwards, "Wind magic is capable of moving and/or pushing targets away. Attacks made by Wind Magic can cause cuts and lacerations.... that is interesting I guess, I wonder what Noir is fully capable of I've never really seen." again interrupting his own reading to then finish what it says about his magic. "It is the fifth type of magic; magicians who are fifth-type are known as "White Magicians". Fifth-type magicians have a remarkable aptitude toward the first type, Heat..... Hmmmm the White Magician ehh?.. I guess that sounds pretty cool, I'll see what Hohotaro has to say about this."

"OHHHhhhh Crap!" Solomon would say to himself realizing finally that he was late to do what he had to do with Hohotaro, and it was very late an entire day late. Solomon would rush to pick up all the books that were laying about the ground as if he returned them he could possibly get some of his money back, but as he was picking them all up and his hands had become full he would accidentally drop them, one of them in sight opening upon a page that happens to mention that of a channelling tool named a wand or staff, Solomon saw this and paused for the moments he read over it. "Well then, how am I suppose to find one of these guys." he said as he continued to pick up the books lying about the ground. "Maybe one of the shops on my way back into town could supply me of such a thing." He would then head back to town where he was suppose to meet back up with Hohotaro, but knowing him he would not wait, he counted as a man as he had slain a Rampaging Unicorn but he still had the impatience of a child.

Now having the time to return these books for some sort of return he would also have time to check out some shops before finding Hohotaro. He would have to go to a total of four book stores before the forth would actually accept the books back at smaller sum then what he paid, but he was perfectly ok with that, he would also ask each of them where he could possibly find a staff or wand for use and all of them were slightly unsure as none of them were that of magicians or even fighters so they never had the use for them. They would all say perhaps a blacksmith could supply one but chances are low as there isn't many that would go to these blacksmiths for that kind of thing, each of them knew to say the academy as that is where most of those who learn magic go but Solomon wanted something more unique and more special, almost one of a kind.

After searching through the bazaar he would find himself looking at a couple of blacksmiths that knew how to create a wand but not what he was looking for and someone would eventually tell him of such a place called Mysteria's Magic Concoctions which was unknown to him and where he could possibly find it. That would be where he could find a wand or a staff that may interest him, and Solomon was not willing to spend his hard earned money for anything less.

Even after receiving instruction from who and somewhat where they were located Solomon would find himself having difficulty finding such a place, it is not like he had not the time to do so but the person he was talking too did not give him a exact location more of just pointing in a direction. "Who the hell points in a direction rather than saying where a shop is located. How the hell am I suppose to find it this way?" Solomon would exclaim angered. Suddenly a older gentlemen would grab Solomon's shoulder at first surprising him, which in turn surprised the gentleman. The man laughed it off before stating, "I know where ye are tryin to go eh?.... te the concotins place no?" the man said something that sounded very similar. "Yea, can you take me there sir?" the man would reply, "Sure thing sir, just that we first must go to beggars alley, so make sure you have nothing worth money in your pockets and anything you do you hold on tightly too or you will "lose it"."

The two of them travelled for some time in the direction the previous person pointed, "How the hell was I suppose to know to go this far, I would have never found this place just by a direction." Solomon would say as he looked to the man and looked back to see how far they actually travelled. "We still have a ways to go, and they only point as not many go there and it is not to be used by those who do not know of it as it could lead to losing many things." Solomon looked at the man curious of who he could be that offered to help him out then as he had done nothing to deserve this help at least not that he knew of. He would then think of the wand or staff he wished to have and was concerned if going to such a place would get him what he wished for as he believed what he was in search for should either be in a dungeon or that of the higher levels of the Magno academy.

The man would look at Solomon's unease about this, and about him he could see that he was not feeling the best about this situation, "You do not have to worry, I will make sure that nothing happens to you as you have helped me in the past... And you can find a little bit of everything there it would just be a matter of who you talk to, you just have to make sure you do not talk to the wrong people in the wrong manner." The man would revile himself as one of the Druidic people Solomon help when he had first come to Magno within the plains. It would take some time but Solomon would become able to recognize the man as one of the ones that he helped with dealing with the wolves that kept eating their lambs, he helped Solomon stand when he could not, and just remembering him at left Solomon with a better feeling, he would come to trust this man's lead.

Word Count: 2002/2000

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum