You are not connected. Please login or register

Yushin's Second Wave of Skills

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yushin's Second Wave of Skills Empty Yushin's Second Wave of Skills 21/04/15, 09:09 pm

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier

Name: Jungji
Tier: C-Tier
Cost: 20/10 Sustained
Weapon Type: Joints
Class: Supplementary
Range: Close
Cool-Down: 3 posts or Sustain+1
Description: The user tightens their joints (usually the fingers) and jambs them into either one or two limb(s) max of the target at 15 m/s be it beast or human. If successful, the target's limbs are completely immobilized for 3 turns.

Name: Neomgi II
Weapon Type: Blade
Class: Defensive
Description: The user plants their feet into an ox stance and raises both weapon quickly at 15 m/s to parry oncoming attacks. This technique is capable of fending off 1 B-Tier attack, 2 C-Tier attacks, or 4 D-Tier attacks.

Name: Cross Blade
Weapon Type: Blade
Class: Offensive
Description: The user delivers two slashes from their Geom and Hwando at 15 m/s that deals C-Tier damage and D-Tier damage separately.

Last edited by Yushin on 21/04/15, 09:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Quick question; the Ox Stance. I mean no disrespect when I ask this question, but for lack of a better image is the Ox Stance a lazy Forward Stance? Like, the back foot is pointing at an angle outward. I looked up some images online, and I couldn't tell if people were just bad at it, or if that was actually what it was supposed to be XD.

Jungji:
Please make sure the last sentence mentions that only 2 limbs, maximum, may be immobilized from this ability.

Neomgi II:
Just a mention here that the ability itself will not actually push/move a person any distance unless you make it Defensive/Supplementary.

The Clinging Child:
Any ability that has 2 classes in it splits its effectiveness in half. This means that a C-Tier ability that is both Offensive and Supplementary can have a D-Tier Offensive technique, and a D-Tier supplementary technique. Bleeding is a status effect, and is therefore supplementary; D-Tier Bleeding is 1 post, not 2. You cannot have 2 supplementary abilities in 1 ability, and immobilization is also a supplementary ability. If you wanted to you could have it deal D-Tier damage upon contact, and then it would also immobilize them, but keep in mind the limits of what D-Tier damage can do to a person (Bruises, scrapes, nicks/cuts).

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier

The Ox Stance is like that of the Back Stance or the Rear Back Stance. It helps with keeping firm and countering/blocking attacks in martial arts :) I can edit this if you want.

Otherwise, I have made changes where they have been due~

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I was just curious from a martial arts perspective in regards to the Ox stance.

Keep in mind that if the reason for the limb's immobilization is removed (I.E. the object that kept it from moving) then the immobilization prematurely ends.

Approved for training:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Jungji
[b]Tier:[/b] C-Tier
[b]Cost:[/b] 20/10 Sustained
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] Joints
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 3 posts or Sustain+1
[b]Description:[/b] The user tightens their joints (usually the fingers) and jambs them into either one or two limb(s) of the target at 15 m/s be it beast or human. If successful, the target's two limbs are completely immobilized for 3 turns.

[b]Name:[/b] Neomgi II
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] Blade
[b]Class:[/b] Defensive
[b]Description:[/b] The user plants their feet into an ox stance and raises both weapon quickly at 15 m/s to parry oncoming attacks. This technique is capable of fending off 1 B-Tier attack, 2 C-Tier attacks, or 4 D-Tier attacks.

[b]Name:[/b] Cross Blade
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Description:[/b] The user delivers 2 slashes from their Geom and Hwando at 15 m/s. Each slash deals D-Tier damage.

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

training approved, add the below to your vault~

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Jungji
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] Joints
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Description:[/b] The user tightens their joints (usually the fingers) and jambs them into either one or two limb(s) of the target at 15 m/s be it beast or human. If successful, the target's two limbs are completely immobilized for 3 turns.

[b]Name:[/b] Neomgi II
[b]Class:[/b] Defensive
[b]Description:[/b] The user plants their feet into an ox stance and raises both weapon quickly at 15 m/s to parry oncoming attacks. This technique is capable of fending off 1 B-Tier attack, 2 C-Tier attacks, or 4 D-Tier attacks.

[b]Name:[/b] Cross Blade
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Description:[/b] The user delivers 2 slashes from their Geom and Hwando at 15 m/s. Each slash deals D-Tier damage.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum