You are not connected. Please login or register

South Wave, Royal Fencing Style Part II

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arsham Zubayr

Arsham Zubayr
C-Tier
C-Tier

South Wave, Royal Fencing Style Part II 9a3f6aa7-3207-4508-ba4a-7d5e72eec78f_zpscac4472e

South Wave, Royal Fencing Style

Name: South Wave, Royal Fencing Style - Rafale
   Tier: C-Tier
   Cost: 20 Magoi/Stamina
   Weapon Type: Sword/Cutlass
   Class: Offensive
   Range: 3 Meters
   Duration: 1 Post
   Cool-Down: 3 posts
   Description: Rafale is a flurry of cuts and stabs to an opponent (a total of 10) in the same stance moving only the arm and wrist to create different cutting orientations and attacks, without stopping if some of the attacks are parried or miss their target. It requires an extremely stable stance, which doesn't necessarily mean stable footing, and the off-hand must grab the waist and perform an arch in the opposite direction of the attack. The blade moves very quickly, at a speed of 15 m/s. Each cut or stab can barely go past the skin and just start to touch tissue and muscle, but each attack summed does considerable damage to the body, in all.

Name: South Wave, Royal Fencing Style - Doublé
   Tier: D-Tier
   Cost: 10 Magoi/Stamina
   Range: 5 Meters
   Cool-Down: 2 posts
   Description: Doublé is an attack executed after a normal parry, the Riposte technique or Coulé. It's a move executed after one of those techniques is used where the fencer's blade executes a complete wrist circle, finishing on the opposite side, the side where the parry departed from. It's very difficult to defend since this technique takes advantage of an opening in the opponents guard created by the technique used before it. It requires a good deal of experience and control of wrist movements. The blade travels at a speed of 10 m/s during the attack, and causes cuts that barely go past the skin and just start to touch tissue and muscle, making it a technique used to cause small, but sometimes decisive, wounds.

Name: South Wave, Royal Fencing Style - Feinte Remise
   Tier: D-Tier
   Cost: 10 Magoi/Stamina
   Range: 2 Meters
   Cool-Down: 2 posts
   Description: The Feinte Remise technique involves the fencer making a feint, a fake-attack, that doesn't actually go all the way to the opponent. It's objective is tricking the opponent to guard the quarter of his body where that fake-attack should've landed and, afterwards, replacing the attack with an actual cut to the opposite quarter of his body, without withdrawing the arm. It requires a great deal of concentration and observation skill, as well as an excellent wrist job and footwork. The blade flies, in both movements, at 10 m/s. If the attack hits it's mark, the cut barely goes past the skin and just starts to touch tissue and muscle.

Last edited by Arsham Zubayr on 22/04/14, 09:23 am; edited 3 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Profile | Vault
 South Wave, Royal Fencing Style Part II QOYbGnB
Balbadd, where the Future Begins

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dont really see anything wrong with them, sooo
Approved

Character Vault

South Wave, Royal Fencing Style Part II Bbc1e310

Spoiler:

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

I approve of this approval! Now go train these bad boys and post back with a link to the thread you trained them in.

Thank you all, for everything.

Arsham Zubayr

Arsham Zubayr
C-Tier
C-Tier

Actually, I needed to edit the first technique. It said I had to grab my ankle and not my waste. Sorry for the mistake :S

Profile | Vault

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

By bringing attention to that I noticed something. Not sure if you edited it in later or if Sloth and I simply missed it. Probably the latter v.v

Rafale:
-You mention a flurry of attacks meaning there are multiple hits. You need to list the amount of hits and the limitations on Amounts for each tier can be found in the guidelines.
-All the strikes must land to deal the full C tier damage of this technique.

You may still complete your training but please edit those in for me.

EDIT: The edits I asked for have been made, just bump this again when your training thread is complete.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t980-arsham-zubayr-the-power-to-set-us-free-solo

Training for Rafale Approved!

Next time post the link to your completed training here.

Arsham Zubayr

Arsham Zubayr
C-Tier
C-Tier

Profile | Vault

Arsham Zubayr

Arsham Zubayr