You are not connected. Please login or register

South Wave, Royal Fencing Style Part III

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arsham Zubayr

Arsham Zubayr
C-Tier
C-Tier

Note: I know they are exactly equivalent to some techniques I already have. It wasn't a mistake: I'm going to retrain the older ones and make them stronger. It was on purpose ;)

South Wave, Royal Fencing Style Part III 9a3f6aa7-3207-4508-ba4a-7d5e72eec78f_zpscac4472e

South Wave, Royal Fencing Style

Name: South Wave, Royal Fencing Style - Lunge Minor
   Tier: C-Tier
   Cost: 20 Magoi/Stamina
   Weapon Type: Sword/Cutlass
   Class: Offensive
   Range: 5 Meters
   Duration: 1 Post
   Cool-Down: 3 posts
   Description: Lunge Minor is a variation of one of the most important techniques in the South Wave, Royal Fencing Style. It takes advantage of the characteristics of the blade (sharp, long, light and not very wide) to very rapidly stab the adversary somewhere in his body. All though it seems very simple, it's quite the difficult technique. You need to observe your adversary carefully and have the correct footwork to move closely, extend your arm and stab the adversary. The user must leave is off-hand in his back so his center of gravity is in his back to make it possible to very quickly return to his original position, without losing his standing. It requires quite a lot of experience in footwork. This jab can penetrate about halfway through muscle. It has a a top speed of 15 m/s when moving towards the oponnent.

Name: South Wave, Royal Fencing Style - Parré
   Tier: D-Tier
   Cost: 10 Magoi/Stamina
   Weapon Type: Sword/Cutlass
   Class: Defensive
   Range: 2 Meters
   Duration: 1 post
   Cool-Down: 2 posts
   Description: Parré is a parry technique an important defensive technique in the South Wave, Royal Fencing Style. It consists in observing the path of the adversary's attack and by, gently but decisively, touching the opponent's weapon with the tip of the cutlass, deviating the attack from its course, fending of danger. It requires an incredible ability to analyze the path of the opponent's attack and great experience to find the correct moment to use the technique. It requires great footwork. It causes no damage and the blade travels at a speed of 10 m/s. It can defend against 1 C-Tier physical attack or 2 D-Tier physical attacks.

Last edited by Arsham Zubayr on 24/04/14, 03:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Lunge Minor:
-Please include the damage this deals.

Parré:
-You word this as if the opening the parry can create is definite and will always leave your opponent open to a follow up attack. While I'm sure this was not the intent, the wording is kind of entering godmoding territory. Please change this just a bit so it's described as a possible outcome and not a certain one.

Arsham Zubayr

Arsham Zubayr
C-Tier
C-Tier

This jab can penetrate about halfway through muscle.

I didn't need to edit, it already said that!

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

:o 
Not sure how I missed that...Approved!

Code:
[center][img]http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n533/HyuugaTakeshi/9a3f6aa7-3207-4508-ba4a-7d5e72eec78f_zpscac4472e.png[/img]
   [size=24]
   [b]South Wave, Royal Fencing Style[/b][/size][/center]

[quote][b]Name:[/b] South Wave, Royal Fencing Style - Lunge Minor
    [b]Tier:[/b] C-Tier
    [b]Cost:[/b] 20 Magoi/Stamina
    [b]Weapon Type:[/b] Sword/Cutlass
    [b]Class:[/b] Offensive
    [b]Range:[/b] 5 Meters
    [b]Duration:[/b] 1 Post
    [b]Cool-Down:[/b] 3 posts
    [b]Description:[/b] Lunge Minor is a variation of one of the most important techniques in the South Wave, Royal Fencing Style. It takes advantage of the characteristics of the blade (sharp, long, light and not very wide) to very rapidly stab the adversary somewhere in his body. All though it seems very simple, it's quite the difficult technique. You need to observe your adversary carefully and have the correct footwork to move closely, extend your arm and stab the adversary. The user must leave is off-hand in his back so his center of gravity is in his back to make it possible to very quickly return to his original position, without losing his standing. It requires quite a lot of experience in footwork. This jab can penetrate about halfway through muscle. It has a a top speed of 15 m/s when moving towards the oponnent.[/quote]

[quote][b]Name:[/b] South Wave, Royal Fencing Style - Parré
    [b]Tier:[/b] D-Tier
    [b]Cost:[/b] 10 Magoi/Stamina
    [b]Weapon Type:[/b] Sword/Cutlass
    [b]Class:[/b] Defensive
    [b]Range:[/b] 2 Meters
    [b]Duration:[/b] 1 post
    [b]Cool-Down:[/b] 2 posts
    [b]Description:[/b] Parré is a parry technique an important defensive technique in the South Wave, Royal Fencing Style. It consists in observing the path of the adversary's attack and by, gently but decisively, touching the opponent's weapon with the tip of the cutlass, deviating the attack from its course, fending of danger. It requires an incredible ability to analyze the path of the opponent's attack and great experience to find the correct moment to use the technique. It requires great footwork. It causes no damage and the blade travels at a speed of 10 m/s. It can defend against 1 C-Tier physical attack or 2 D-Tier physical attacks.[/quote]

Arsham Zubayr

Arsham Zubayr
C-Tier
C-Tier

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Training approved!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: