New spell Type Idea.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New spell Type Idea. Empty New spell Type Idea. 10/02/15, 01:17 pm

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier

Well in my troubles of having mind Blank trying think of new spells i had an Idea for a new spell type. Its most likely been considered before but figured id put this here anyway.

Exertion Spells - Pay more magoi /stamina to raise the rank of a spell [Limited to Movements, or offensives]

Example : Side Step D rank= cost 10mp Pay 25 to treat it as a C, pay 40 to treat as a B in all aspects.
Rules
   Pay Base of what rank being used + 5 for each Exertion additionally Cooldowns will always be based on the highest possible Exertion.

Training an Exertion spell will also be Based on the Highest possible Exertion.

Benefits = Diversity with movement ranks.
Cons = Cool Downs, More magoi/stamina, Max word count for training.

2New spell Type Idea. Empty Re: New spell Type Idea. 10/02/15, 02:16 pm

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Thanks for your feedback, we always like to hear new ideas from our member-base. With that being said, we also like to make sure anything we add keeps a balance to the system as well. I would like to clarify that this idea you have is in a round-about way already possible in the current system. You can create the same spell (changing the name a bit) for each tier available. For example:

D-Tier: 10 stamina: Flash-Step: Leaps five meters away at 10 m/s.
C-Tier: 20 stamina: Nimble Flash-Step: Leaps ten meters away at 15 m/s.
B-Tier: 30 stamina: Boss-Step: Leaps fifteen meters away at 20 m/s.

I believe following this method is also cheaper than the above method you mentioned.

3New spell Type Idea. Empty Re: New spell Type Idea. 10/02/15, 02:42 pm

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yes that is cheaper, but also takes up 3 slots.. The point was it becomes more expensive both in Stamina and Cooldowns, but effectively merging them 3 spells together. Again it would have limits to the type of spells you could do this for. Sustaining, Defensive and certain offensive/supplyment moves wouldn't be an option since that could be abused.

4New spell Type Idea. Empty Re: New spell Type Idea. 24/03/15, 02:00 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It has been a bit over a month now, but I haven't seen any further feedback on this. It doesn't look like it has generated enough interest, unfortunately, to be considered for changing the systems information. We will be considering this suggestion closed at this time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum