Aengar[Solo]Lonely Orphans

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aengar[Solo]Lonely Orphans Empty Aengar[Solo]Lonely Orphans 08/02/15, 02:36 am

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

The Job:

Aengar was now in Reim. He came because he wanted a chance to prove himself in the coliseum. But as he walked the streets of this truly great city Aengar heard the talks of the damage the fighting between Kou and Reim did, the people talked about how the orphanages were flooded with children and that they were now orphans because the fighting either killed there parents or caused thier parents to flee the country. So Aengar decided what he was going to do he was going to go to the orphange and cheer the children up. Aengar headed that way and on the way there Aengar saw the beauty of the City of Reim. The gorgeous women. The beauty of the clothing. The deisgn of the walls, buildings, and streets. When Aengar got to the orphanage he saw children a over some happy and some overly depressed but the very reason he was here was so that he could cheer the children up. Aengar had to bend his head on his way unto the orphanage thru the door way. He obviously knew that these doors were never intended for an Imuchakk of his size to walk thru. Aengar asked the director to see if he could call all the children outside so that they may listen to what he has to say. Aengar picked up a 40lbs rock and positioned it so that it would be comfortable to sit on. When all the children were seated Aengar began to speak " Hello there children I am Aengar Mithrandir Mythos I used to be a chief of an Imuchakk tribe outside of the Assiak alliance. But have left that duty to another so that I may begin to pursue other things/ You see I was never a leader I was a loner growing up sticking to my books and always staying to what I knew or what I hoped to learn. I was branded an Un-Traditional Imuchakk because I wanted to pursue magic. Only to add on I was the chiefs son so my father shunned me for tarnishing his reputation. But when I passed the Imuchakk "coming of Age Trial my father talked to me once again like a person my name as a Child was Soraknakoko but when I became a man my name changed from that to Aengar Mithrandir Mythos it means Holy Mage of Myth. My mother made sure I received the name she wanted for me. My father wanted a life for me of leading hunts and fighting outsiders. But my mother a different story she saw that my talent and prodigy for magic would be wasted on the likes of silly battle with swords. So my mother got me jobs across the Northern Continent and I did them in return for things that would of value in the mainland. But as the story goes on I left the village for five years. Then forced to come back due to my fathers death. You see kids life is never going to give you what you want but you have to turn nothing into something. The only thing I can tell you is be what you want to be, pursue things of your interest and be something bigger" the children and orphanage staff clapped and Aengar went on his way.

Word Count:553
Magoi:100/100

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum