Race Damage Clarification

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Race Damage Clarification Empty Race Damage Clarification 06/03/14, 01:22 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Right now the race descriptions are a bit vague for the damage Finalis and Imuchakk do. Sure, Finalis break bones and Imuchakk crush bodies and we can look at the tier chart to infer that breaking bones starts at C-tier and crushing bodies is in the B-A tier range.

But because it isn't clearly stated I've heard mixed reports from people about what tier worth of damage their melee blows can deal. I feel this should be made a bit clearer on the race page by directly stating the tier of damage being dealt.

2Race Damage Clarification Empty Re: Race Damage Clarification 06/03/14, 01:38 pm

Caranore

Caranore
C-Tier
C-Tier

We also need to specify the base speed of each tier and the max speed. Just because someone is a Fanalis does not mean that a B-Tier technique should cause them to move at the utter max speed for that Tier instantaneously.

3Race Damage Clarification Empty Re: Race Damage Clarification 06/03/14, 01:41 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t41-basic-character-statistics

Every race have the same base speed from the looks of it, but I agree that it needs to be made more clear. There is a typo saying there are only 2 running types but it lists 3 and it doesn't take character rank into account although I'm pretty sure that is intentional.

4Race Damage Clarification Empty Re: Race Damage Clarification 06/03/14, 06:16 pm

Sara

Sara
C-Tier
C-Tier

Character rank doesn't impact base speed. Base speed is the same for all. Fanalis only get speed increase based on techniques. Imuchakk only get speed decrease based on techniques. Regarding Damage, its not at a particular rank, yet I agree we should maybe give a rank for the strength.

5Race Damage Clarification Empty Re: Race Damage Clarification 17/03/14, 04:30 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Bump

6Race Damage Clarification Empty Re: Race Damage Clarification 17/03/14, 04:37 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Alright, I'm deciding that races don't do rank damage. They can break bodies and crush them, however said physical strength has no relativity to actual abilities. So no matter how strong an Imuchakk is, he can't just break through a Magician's Borg or any defense by hitting it, he'd still have to use weapons and/or abilities of his own.

7Race Damage Clarification Empty Re: Race Damage Clarification 17/03/14, 04:58 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Alrighty, that's all well and good. Can a note of this be made on the races page along with a similar note for Finalis? My big concern was that the rules were vague and therefore everyone wasn't on the same page.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum