You are not connected. Please login or register

Diego's Household Abilities

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Diego's Household Abilities Empty Diego's Household Abilities 05/01/15, 02:40 am

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier

Name: Marx' Shimmercloak
Djinn: Marax
Cost: 30|15 magoi
Type: Perfect Illusions
Class: Supplementary
Range: 30 meters
Duration: Sustained
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: The user casts perfect illusions around themselves and up to four others, within a total volume of a 15x15x15m cube, rendering them invisible. The illusions form at twenty meters per second and if sustained, can be reformed once per post.
'A Ranger's Shimmercloak is his first line of defense against detection.'

Name: Marx' Blessing
Djinn: Marax
Cost: 30|15
Type: Perfect Illusions
Class: Offensive
Range: 30 meters
Duration: Sustained
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: Creates a clone of the user, which can reproduce the user's voice and mimic the user perfectly. The clone has an illusory bow that can mimic the ammunition of the user and either deals B-Tier damage once per post with its body or the bow's ammunition. The clone moves/forms at twenty meters per second. If sustained, the clone can be reformed and deal damage once per post.
'Being two places at once, now that's a trick.'

Last edited by Diego Namez on 05/01/15, 01:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Diego's Household Abilities Empty Re: Diego's Household Abilities 05/01/15, 07:57 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Murex' Shimmercloak needs a size for the illusions.

For Murex' Blessing, also include that the illusion FORMS and moves at 20 m/s and indicate how much damage can be dealt by the illusion (would cap at B-tier, due to abilities tier)

These also need to follow the naming convention for Yakuroro's abilities which would be 'Marx' not Murex.

3Diego's Household Abilities Empty Re: Diego's Household Abilities 05/01/15, 01:38 pm

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier

Whoops~ I was tired last night, but I think that excuse fails when Azix's abilities were approved without a hitch :o

Edit bump~

4Diego's Household Abilities Empty Re: Diego's Household Abilities 05/01/15, 03:28 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved for training~

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Marx' Shimmercloak
[b]Djinn:[/b] Marax
[b]Cost:[/b] 30|15 magoi
[b]Type:[/b] Perfect Illusions
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] 30 meters
[b]Duration:[/b] Sustained
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 5 posts
[b]Description:[/b] The user casts perfect illusions around themselves and up to four others, within a total volume of a 15x15x15m cube, rendering them invisible. The illusions form at twenty meters per second and if sustained, can be reformed once per post.
[i]'A Ranger's Shimmercloak is his first line of defense against detection.'[/i]

[b]Name:[/b] Marx' Blessing
[b]Cost:[/b] 30|15
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Description:[/b] Creates a clone of the user, which can reproduce the user's voice and mimic the user perfectly. The clone has an illusory bow that can mimic the ammunition of the user and either deals B-Tier damage once per post with its body or the bow's ammunition. The clone moves/forms at twenty meters per second. If sustained, the clone can be reformed and deal damage once per post.
[i]'Being two places at once, now that's a trick.'[/i]

5Diego's Household Abilities Empty Re: Diego's Household Abilities 20/01/15, 01:50 pm

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier

6Diego's Household Abilities Empty Re: Diego's Household Abilities 20/01/15, 01:56 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved and added to vault~

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Marx' Shimmercloak
[b]Cost:[/b] 30|15 magoi
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Description:[/b] The user casts perfect illusions around themselves and up to four others, within a total volume of a 15x15x15m cube, rendering them invisible. The illusions form at twenty meters per second and if sustained, can be reformed once per post.
[i]'A Ranger's Shimmercloak is his first line of defense against detection.'[/i]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum