You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Wants to be my Household Vessel

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Well I have become a King's Candidate. And well I been wondering for the longest where can I get 2-3 people who would like to become my household vessel. Of course that means you would be really loyal to my character like the rules says etc.

I was just wondering as I have 2 people with me so far, but it seems like neither of the two will really become a household vessel, which isn't a problem with me. I have a spot for 1 right now, but I will get become a knight soon, so there will be 3 open slots.

Just let me know if you interested in following me around, and having my back. When it comes to plots, and stuff I do listen, and if you want to know what my character is doing and what he plans to do I can say it.

He is traveling around the world at the moment to understand and learn about it. He is still new to the world with learning about it through story telling and books. As from there he will build up his character etc, and we will see from there.

I won't really pick the first 2 or 3 people who jump at this. I hope people do, but I will see and stalk you for a bit before making a decision to choose whoever does want to join me.

Cherilyn

Cherilyn
C-Tier
C-Tier

Count me in u know u want me tho. Heehee

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

So a little update. I did make my training to go from Page to Knight, so I do have space for 3 people, but I will take 2 people with me to access my power. I mean more could join, but if its for the household vessel spot they would have to wait a bit till I go from Knight to King. I mean I do need to do 5 topics with each of you guys if you even want to write up for household vessels. The last spot I'm not sure who I'm reserving it for, but I am indeed.

"Norse"

Who Wants to be my Household Vessel 118-58
D-Tier
D-Tier

Well if I finish my character soon an your interested, my character might would be interested

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Unfortunately Jova has gone missing as of a month ago. I don't know if he plans on returning. The current active Metal Vessel Holders are myself, Zadi, Lagi, and Attius.

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

Jova is unavailable due to the fact that his laptop is broken and until he buys a new one, he will be unable to post or do anything RP related. So till then, he will remain inactive.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

I don't think anyone ever mentioned that o.o Could you please post an outroduction thread for him Ryu? This way we have on record that he is not missing of his own accord. This way we wont have to archive his djinn and can save it for him till he returns.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum