You are not connected. Please login or register

Ravenous Reloaded [LAgi/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ravenous Reloaded [LAgi/Solo] Empty Ravenous Reloaded [LAgi/Solo] 02/01/15, 07:02 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Taking a break from being a merchant tycoon, Lagi turned his efforts into examining the Ravenous smasher that Azix had sent him. The creature had amazing physical strength ad was well suited for hard labor. It seemed that the domestication of this creature can result in the creation of a very hard worker that would take pride in its work in general. It was rare for Lag to find an animal that would take some sort of enjoyment in whatever kind of heavy lifting that Lagi supposedly assigned it to. “The Smashers seems to have a great affinity of hard work and heavy lifting, it was easily tamed when it came to the aspects of doing what they loved. I would need a map of the area that Azix last encountered the smasher in order to pinpoint the location of these beings and find them. Lagi would spend the next few days tending to the animal, as well as studying the map in order to get a good estimate as to where the Ravenous Smasher were located. “ Hmmmmm…..” Lagi would say to himself as he sipped some tea and sat in his chair, he noticed that he has been laying off of the wine as of late. “I wonder if this is a good thing or a bad thing. “ Lagi would ponder this as he spilled a little bit of tea on his map. “ Oh? Wait a second.” Lagi would look at the area that his tea spilled and notices that it was an area that was yet to be checked by the El Nagi clan as of late.

“I think I found the place. “ Lagi would say as he got up and began to walk over to the rest of his team and showed them the map. “This is where it is, the area of the Ravenous Smashers. We will head there immediately. Pack your things men…” Some of the woman coughed as Lagi said that and he would scratch his head in response. “ Men and women, sorry about that. I wasn’t trying to be sexist about it or anything. Either way, these things are going to be a bit rough around the edges because of their strength. I am going to need a gathering of strength resistant rope for capture, I need these nets to be strong enough to resist up to b rank strength. If you can get your hands on anything better, let me know. Standsen, bring me my horse. “ They broke and scattered around the village of the El Nagi clan, gathering the supplies they need. Lagi mounted on his horse and awaited until the moment that his capture group was completely ready to ride out to the western front with him. When they were ready, LAgi would take the font and started to gallop towards their destination. Lagi always takes the front, due to the fact that he was the current head and the fact that he studied the map very closely to figure out that the smasher were in a hidden area that wasn’t discovered by the El Nagi yet.

“Wanderers then? I wonder why that one Smasher got stranded so far away from it’s tribe if that was the case. “ Lagi was struck with curiosity as well as excitement as he continued to gallop towards his current destination at hand. Either way, the discovery of its race was something that Lagi smiled upon. For once in a very long time, fate was being particularly nice to him. “ These muscular creatures are going to be apart of my next step of changing things.

Abilities used
Spoiler:

608/1125

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

There were a few moments that Lagi had to himself as he and his tea continued to gallop out towards the horizon in the western front. This was a foreign place and many of the el Nagi members were stricken with excitement. There could be plenty of unknown species that was available in this part of the western front. Who knows, maybe they could run into an earth crab or two? Lagi came across an earth crab when he was heading back from training with his friend from the circus, this unknown place could be where their proving grounds are. Suddenly, one of the creatures from the El Nagi clan capture members started to stop and growl in a particular direction.  “Hmmm, it looks like we aren’t welcome here. Your beast is sensing an immense amount of hostility.  “ Lagi would then look out towards the numerous amount of rocks and boulders with a smile. “ Come out I know you are there….”
With that being said, three Ravenous smashers started to move strategically , smashing through boulders along the way. They were using their plow to run the El Nagi members , moving at 5 m/s to travel at the limit or 10 meters.  Lagi and his group was 15 meters away,  a good distance as he dismounted from his horse and gave a small smirk. “ Down fellas, don’t want you killing off my horses now. “ With a snap of his fingers, Lagi  created a side of a box of light within 3 meters of himself, which he may then direct at 20m/s to a place of his choosing. In this case, it was directed towards the charging smashers. After the Smashers reached their limit of charging, Lagi immediately unfolded the box to create a 15 meters of length, width, and height  light prison to capture all three smashers in scale at 20 m/s. All three smashers were dealt with b rank burn damage as the rest of the Nagi Orai got into position with the nets. After a while, Lagi released the prison and the Orai tossed the nets around and nailed them to the floor.  LAgi went back to his horse after engaging in battle with the Smashers as he reached out for his whip, smiling at the fact that their defeat came so swift due to Lagi’s tactics.
After that Lagi would take a good look at the ravenous smashers their breaking point was much closer towards the end. It would just take a good beating here and there for the Ravenous smashers to give in. “ Alright, let’s see If you guys are willing to obey.” With that, the taming process started as Lagi mercilessly whipped the smashers into submission. “How’s that?! Not so tough now are you?! You might be intelligent creatures but you better know your place when it comes to facing the El  Nagi clan. “ This beating continued until LAgi noticed that the Smashers were just about ready to give in. Afterwards, the Smashers would bow down in a way of their species showing that they surrendered. “ Glad you managed to see thing my way.  Overin, emergency first aid. Take care of any immediate life threatening inguries. We’re heading back home.

270/300

1125/1125

Abilities used
Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum