You are not connected. Please login or register

Ravenous Reload [Lagi/Solo/ B-Rank]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

There was alot of work that Lagi had to do in response to repairing his village that was attacked by the unknown force. There were plenty of suspicions as to what that force could be, but nothing was adding u as of yet. Who could have that much power? Or better yet, was the contractor truly involved in this occurrence. The only rule he seemed to have when using the metal vessel was to be depraved and use that power for evil. A bit cliche, Lagi was a man that changed with the wind, and yet he didn't know which direction he was heading. "Well, constructions first. " The el nagi clan have been taking good care of the ravenous smashers and their young, it was a construction workers best friend and could stand toe to toe with a fanalis in terms of strength, They only knew sign language from what lagi taught them, but they really became apart of the family and were cared for.

Since the El Nagi village counted as a village that was apart of the Reim empire, this counted as a city related problem and gave lagi the means of redirecting all of the Ravenous smashers towards helping rebuild the destroyed houses and property of the el nagi clan. There were stables to take care of, and these people needed a place to live. While the construction was going on Lagi took the time and patience to give each and every ravenous smasher a checkup on their health. He could tell at a moments glance, so it was easy to care for. " Now to check the manta...... i know the pentax and boufer cows should be fine...but...

283/750 Words

abilities
Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The ravenous manta didn't take as much of a blow as he expected them to, but they were territorial creatures and considered the el nagi caretakers as apart of their flock. Thats just how they were, so an attack  to the el nagi people was indefinably something they responded to, and they protected them well. " Four ravenous manta have received critical injuries, you guys have been taking care of them well while  i wasn't around. "Lagi would say as he  detached from orie and had her  use super cell repair while Lagi used his angelic brace to heal an injury of another  ravenous manta. after Orie helped a ravenous manta to full recovery, he reclaimed her and ordered  tthe el nagi clan to bring the injured all in one spot. "As long as this covers a bit of each, we can get them all in one shot." Orie used outer cell repair and spread out a bit of healing goop in the span of 7 meters, each ravenous manta getting a bit of  the goop on them so it was best for  everyone int his retrospect.  Afterwards Lagi walked towards the nearest el nagi caretaker. "I managed to heal most of them, but not all of them, basic medical  practices on the animals is good enough if we cant get out hands on a magician to heal the injuries, "LAgi done all that he could, he even used one of his more stronger spells is that the  not one of the manta would die for this. "They've been gallantly protecting my people, and we already lost a few because of them........."

Abilities used
Spoiler:

265/350

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Tears, that was was only the beginning of what Lagi seen as he met with each and every family that lost a loved one in the events that transpired. The first person that Lagi met with was a man who lost his daughter, she was only fourteen years old and really cared for her boufer cow. Surprisingly so, all she wanted to do was be a farmer. There was a family who lost a father, leaving the wife to take care of her newborn baby all by herself. Ther just wasn't that many skilled magicians that lagi could get his hand on, and it made it hard for him to ind any consolation for these people. One of the harder things to happen when a family is killed and they left behind a child. "........." Lagi walked over to the child and patted her on the head. " I'm.......i'm sorry....... i didnt mean for this to happen to you..... but make no mistake, we are all family...... and ill be here for you. " The girl dried her tears and hugged lagi, and nothing but regret and rage started to build up from inside of him. How will he feel to feel to find his father dead?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum