You are not connected. Please login or register

The leave of a god (Travel thread)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lance was on the outskirts of Reim, riding on the back of Pestis his giant fox beast. He laid on its back as it strolled on the road to Heliohapt. Lance gently ran its hand through the giant fox's fur as he closed his eyes. It had been a long time since he had seen the orphans he left inside of that warehouse he found. He had trust issues for sure when it came to people because everyone he loved was murdered. His mom, His friends, Everyone he had ever loved was had been murdered right in front of his eyes. It was no wonder he was evil and crazy.

He smiled "When I get back to the warehouse I need to study up on my magic since I haven't done that in a while and then I need to train to learn some new abilities..." he muttered as he laughed "It wont be long before I can fulfill my goal to plunge this world into darkness and corruption and then make me a god who will be feared by everyone." he said as he clenched his fist "Only then will everyone feel how I have felt everyday for my whole life!" he said as he sat up with his eyes open. He saw that they were approaching Heliohapt and sneered "and nothing will stand in my way." he muttered darkly as they entered town and made their way to the warehouse.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum