You are not connected. Please login or register

Leave My Boys Alone [job/solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Leave My Boys Alone [job/solo] Empty Leave My Boys Alone [job/solo] 12/09/14, 11:09 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job Details:

Ariella tipped back in her chair at the Grumptoes hide out. She liked to spend her spare time here, visiting with the kids and getting a better gauge on their character. Plus, it was nice being around people who found no use for being judgmental. Lavicus was puttering about, recording things in a book as he counted out money, the pay for the kids for the week. He seemed to be a very capable boy, taking on the responsibilities of keeping the Grumptoes organized and efficient. She looked over the message she had gotten again, unsure of how she should feel about her brother coming for a visit. While she and her brother were relatively close, for him to make a boat trip out to see her was not a good sign. She sighed and tucked the note away just as one of the younger boys came into the room.

The boy was one of the smaller kids in the Grumptoes, ideal for spying on people because he was easy to miss. As he came in, she immediately noticed the black eye he was sporting and frowned. While it was not unusual to see any of them with bumps, bruises or scrapes, this looked like a very deliberate hit to the face. She stood up and walked over to him, crouching so she was at eye level with him.

“Alright, who did it?”

The boy shuffled his feet, refusing to meet her eyes. When she gave him a stern look, he muttered out something about some thugs that liked to try and follow him around and steal his hard earned Grumptoes money. She gave him a sympathetic grin before ruffling his hair and sending him over to Lavicus for orders. Her mind gears churned. She hated the idea of these kids being bullied after all Xenos had done to try and protect them from the misery of the slums. Well, she would not allow it to continue. She turned and met eyes with Lavicus, letting him see her intent before grinning broadly and waving at everyone.

“I have an errand to run, guys. I will be back in a little bit. Going to see if I can find something pretty to wear for when my brother visits!”

The few boys in the hide out offered waves and chuckles, amused by her feminine weakness for shopping. Lavicus, no doubt, knew what she was really planning on doing, but it would be best to leave the others clueless. They were proud kids and she did not want them thinking she felt they were incapable of protecting themselves. She just wanted to make sure they could wander around a tiny bit more safely.

[450/1000]

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

She wandered through the streets, by now getting more familiar with the more common paths of the boys as they traveled about the city. She knew this was the most likely way to find the bullies the boy had encountered without having to ask him directly. She was eager to dole out some punishment, she abhorred bullying. It reminded her too much of what the higher ranked magicians did to the lower ranked ones in the Academy. Or what all of Magnostadt did to those who were not magicians. She kept her wand gripped lightly in her hand as she scanned the streets. She intentionally left her cloak hood back, knowing she was more likely to draw the attention of some immature thugs with her looks than by skulking about where they could not see her and judge her threat level.

It took her two hours of wandering to finally happen upon a group of boys around her age, shoving around a little girl. The girl was crying as they tore her doll from her hands and threw it into a mud puddle. Ariella groused at the action before approving with a seductive look on her face. The boys immediately took notice of her, stopping their shoving to approach her. While making sure the boys stayed focused higher up by giving a grin, she waved at the little girl to scoot away from them. She did not want to risk hurting the child while she dealt punishment to those that needed it.

“Hey boys, know where a girl can find a good time in this town?”

[716/1000]

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The boys took her words as an invitation and she moved back coyly, leading them away from the young girl before she finally raised her hand, her wand visible to the boys. One of them took a moment to realize what she held before muttering a profanity. She smirked as he tried to pull the other two away from her. Their persistence was almost admirable as the other two continued towards her, dragging their friend with them. Once they were far enough away from the little girl, she finally whispered to the rukh, watching the yellow flutter about in response to her request before forming her Electric Field II. The field expanded around the boys and she laughed as one by one they fell, their legs paralyzed by the field. One grunted in pain before he began seizing, the voltage quieting them all in an instant.

She calmly drew the spell to a close before approaching them and crouching down to speak to them.

“Bullying is not nice. If I catch you ever bullying someone smaller than you ever again, I will do more than shock the shit out of you. Now I suggest, when you can walk again, that you go to school and learn something. Understood?”

She did not wait for a response, standing and moving over to where the little girl was huddled behind a box, staring at her with wide-eyed wonder. She chuckled as she leaned over to pick up the muddy doll, brushing dirt from the small face before turning and handing it to the girl. The girl grabbed the doll thankfully, stuttering out the words as she hugged the doll tightly to her chest. After declaring her the “Hero of Remano,” the little girl ran off, eager to get home to her mother.

Her task completed, Ari hummed softly. She tucked her wand into her sleeve again before checking her pockets, making sure she had money before wandering in the direction of a popular clothing store she knew to be nearby.

[Magoi 180/200]
[1073/1000]

Ability Used:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum