You are not connected. Please login or register

Bashing The Badit[Job Approval]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bashing The Badit[Job Approval] Empty Bashing The Badit[Job Approval] 10/12/14, 07:46 pm

Liber Aurelius

Liber Aurelius
β-Tier
β-Tier

Job is reserved for Liber and Ayero

Job Name: Bashing The Bandit
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Reim
Job Rewards: 100xp / 7k Huang
Job Prerequisites: None
Job Overview: A notorious bandit has been evading Reim's soldiers and running amuck around Remano. He's been robbing merchants, attacking people, and being a general all around menace. There is a bounty out on his head for anyone who can take out this scoundrel and bring him to justice.

Bashing The Badit[Job Approval] Bandit_slayers_book__18914
Enemy Name: Brutimus
Needed damage to take down: A
Description: A man who grew up in the slums making a name and a living for himself as an outlaw. He considers himself to be somewhat of a big shot and arrogantly expects others to do as he says.
Abilities:
Dagger - A small B-tier dagger tucked into his belt.

Gutting - Brutimus slashes out at an opponent at 20m/s horizontally aiming to disembowel them. This attack deals B-tier damage.

Pierce - Brutimus throws his dagger 10-15m in a direction aiming to intimidate civilians or stab an opponent at long range. The blade flies through the air at 20m/s and deals B-tier damage.

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b] Bashing The Bandit
[b]Job Rank:[/b] C
[b]Job Location:[/b] Reim
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 100xp / 7k Huang
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] None
[b]Job Overview:[/b] A notorious bandit has been evading Reim's soldiers and running amuck around Remano. He's been robbing merchants, attacking people, and being a general all around menace. There is a bounty out on his head for anyone who can take out this scoundrel and bring him to justice.

[center][img]http://www.anime-planet.com/images/characters/bandit_slayers_book__18914.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Brutimus
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] A
[b]Description:[/b] A man who grew up in the slums making a name and a living for himself as an outlaw. He considers himself to be somewhat of a big shot and arrogantly expects others to do as he says.
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[i]Dagger[/i] - A small B-tier dagger tucked into his belt.

[i]Gutting[/i] - Brutimus slashes out at an opponent at 20m/s horizontally aiming to disembowel them. This attack deals B-tier damage.

[i]Pierce[/i] - Brutimus throws his dagger 10-15m in a direction aiming to intimidate civilians or stab an opponent at long range. The blade flies through the air at 20m/s and deals B-tier damage.

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum