A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Name: Reaching Out
Job Rank: D
Job Location: Balbadd
Job Rewards: 50xp | 3,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: Yakuroro
Job Overview:
Having just arrived in Balbadd, Yakuroro needs to make a swift effort to sell the jewels he received from Rashim. Locate some shady individuals and learn where the local black market can be found. After all, you can probably find a buyer with deeper pockets on the illegal market.

Job Name: Regrettable Decisions
Job Rank: C
Job Rewards: 100xp | 7,000 Huang
Job Overview:
It seems like the scum you got the information from have decided to take their chances at ambushing you on your way to the market in order to steal whatever it was you planned on selling. Give the fools a reason to regret their decision.

Enemy Name: Thug x 2
Needed damage to take down: C
Description: Some human thugs who think themselves master thieves. They move at 9m/s and possess daggers capable of dealing C-tier damage.
Abilities:
Swift Stroke - A quick slash with their dagger at 15m/s capable of dealing C-tier bleeding damage.

Job Name: Buying Trust
Job Rank: B
Job Rewards: 250xp | 15,000 Huang
Job Overview:
In the black market you find a smuggler who is willing to pay you a good price for your jewels. However, he has a policy of only buying from people he trusts. After the man leaves, none of the other buyers who approach you come close to meeting his price. Track him down again and ask how you can earn his trust to learn that he has a bit of a "problem" that needs taken care of. His ship has been confiscated by the Balbaddian Navy. If you were willing to...liberate it for him, he would be most grateful and open to the idea of trusting you.

Enemy Name: Balbadd Guard x 5
Description: Common guards in the service of the republic of Balbadd who man the docks. They move at 10m/s and carry spears capable of dealing D-tier damage as well as swords capable of dealing C-tier damage.
Abilities: N/A

Enemy Name: Guard Captain
Needed damage to take down: A
Description: A veteran guard who leads the others. He can move at 12m/s and carries twin swords capable of dealing B-tier damage.
Abilities:
Slice n Dice - Two quick slashes with his swords that each deal B-tier damage and move at 20m/s.

Job Name: Man Up
Job Rank: D
Job Rewards: 50xp | 3,000 Huang
Job Overview:
Now that the smuggler has his ship back he has shared his name, Abbas, with you. He buys your diamonds off you and explains that he hopes to sell them for an even greater profit in Heliohapt. Alas, Abbas lacks a crew to man his ship and asks if you'd be willing to help him recruit some scurvy dogs.

Job Name: The Gang's All Here
Job Rank: B
Job Location: The Tropics | Siren's Beach
Job Rewards: 250xp | 15,000 Huang
Job Overview:
Now that Abbas has a crew he can finally set out to sea. Accompany him on his ship hidden in a cove on Siren's Beach to celebrate and discuss the future. Unfortunately, the Navy has found the hiding place and makes an attempt to capture Abbas and his crew. Help defend the ship and take out the soldiers.

Enemy Name: Navy Soldier x 20
Description: Basic soldiers with basic gear. They move at 9m/s and have spears that deal D-tier damage as well as swords that deal C-tier damage.
Abilities: N/A

Enemy Name: Navy Captain
Description: A man of the sea who fights well on a ship. He can move at 12m/s and wields two weapons. A C-tier fire magic tool pistol and a B-tier Sabre.
Abilities:
Burning Shot - The captain feeds magoi into his magic tool and fires a burning straight line of heat at the target. This moves at 15m/s and deals C-tier burning damage.

Flowing Turn - A swift parry that redirects an incoming attack. Can be performed at 20m/s and is capable of defending against an equivalent of A-tier attacks.

Job Name: Black Waves Rising
Job Rank: C
Job Location: The Tropics | Siren's Beach
Job Rewards: 100xp | 7,000 Huang
Job Overview:
Upon seeing your strength in the battle with the navy, some of the crew demand that you stay and be the captain of the ship rather than Abbas. Abbas himself seems content with this decision but it doesn't suit your desires. Arrange a mock battle with Abbas where he comes out the victor to gain the trust of his crew. Keep the fact that he still plans on answering to you as his "King" a secret.

Enemy Name: Abbas
Description: Abbas is a middle aged man with a fit body and a solid head on his shoulders. He moves at 12m/s and fights with a B-tier Sabre supported by a C-tier chain-dagger.
Abilities:
Straight Thrust - A fast forward thrust at 20m/s capable of dealing B-tier damage.

Boa Lash - A whipping motion made with his chain dagger that can impose C-tier immobilization on one limb. The ability moves at 15m/s

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b] Reaching Out
[b]Job Rank:[/b] D
[b]Job Location:[/b] Balbadd
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 50xp | 3,000 Huang
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] Yakuroro
[b]Job Overview:[/b]
Having just arrived in Balbadd, Yakuroro needs to make a swift effort to sell the jewels he received from Rashim. Locate some shady individuals and learn where the local black market can be found. After all, you can probably find a buyer with deeper pockets on the illegal market.

[b]Job Name:[/b] Regrettable Decisions
[b]Job Rank:[/b] C
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 100xp | 7,000 Huang
It seems like the scum you got the information from have decided to take their chances at ambushing you on your way to the market in order to steal whatever it was you planned on selling. Give the fools a reason to regret their decision.

[quote][b]Enemy Name:[/b] Thug x 2
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] C
[b]Description:[/b] Some human thugs who think themselves master thieves. They move at 9m/s and possess daggers capable of dealing C-tier damage.
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[i]Swift Stroke - A quick slash with their dagger at 15m/s capable of dealing C-tier bleeding damage.[/i][/quote]

[b]Job Name:[/b] Buying Trust
[b]Job Rank:[/b] B
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 250xp | 15,000 Huang
In the black market you find a smuggler who is willing to pay you a good price for your jewels. However, he has a policy of only buying from people he trusts. After the man leaves, none of the other buyers who approach you come close to meeting his price. Track him down again and ask how you can earn his trust to learn that he has a bit of a "problem" that needs taken care of. His ship has been confiscated by the Balbaddian Navy. If you were willing to...liberate it for him, he would be most grateful and open to the idea of trusting you.

[quote][b]Enemy Name:[/b] Balbadd Guard x 5
[b]Description:[/b] Common guards in the service of the republic of Balbadd who man the docks. They move at 10m/s and carry spears capable of dealing D-tier damage as well as swords capable of dealing C-tier damage.
[b]Abilities:[/b] N/A

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Guard Captain
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] A
[b]Description:[/b] A veteran guard who leads the others. He can move at 12m/s and carries twin swords capable of dealing B-tier damage.
[i]Slice n Dice[/i] - Two quick slashes with his swords that each deal B-tier damage and move at 20m/s.[/quote]

[b]Job Name:[/b] Man Up
Now that the smuggler has his ship back he has shared his name, Abbas, with you. He buys your diamonds off you and explains that he hopes to sell them for an even greater profit in Heliohapt. Alas, Abbas lacks a crew to man his ship and asks if you'd be willing to help him recruit some scurvy dogs.

[b]Job Name:[/b] The Gang's All Here
[b]Job Location:[/b] The Tropics | Siren's Beach
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 250xp | 15,000 Huang
Now that Abbas has a crew he can finally set out to sea. Accompany him on his ship hidden in a cove on Siren's Beach to celebrate and discuss the future. Unfortunately, the Navy has found the hiding place and makes an attempt to capture Abbas and his crew. Help defend the ship and take out the soldiers.

[quote][b]Enemy Name:[/b] Navy Soldier x 20
[b]Description:[/b] Basic soldiers with basic gear. They move at 9m/s and have spears that deal D-tier damage as well as swords that deal C-tier damage.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Navy Captain
[b]Description:[/b] A man of the sea who fights well on a ship. He can move at 12m/s and wields two weapons. A C-tier fire magic tool pistol and a B-tier Sabre.
[i]Burning Shot[/i] - The captain feeds magoi into his magic tool and fires a burning straight line of heat at the target. This moves at 15m/s and deals C-tier burning damage.

[i]Flowing Turn[/i] - A swift parry that redirects an incoming attack. Can be performed at 20m/s and is capable of defending against an equivalent of A-tier attacks.[/quote]

[b]Job Name:[/b] Black Waves Rising
Upon seeing your strength in the battle with the navy, some of the crew demand that you stay and be the captain of the ship rather than Abbas. Abbas himself seems content with this decision but it doesn't suit your desires. Arrange a mock battle with Abbas where he comes out the victor to gain the trust of his crew. Keep the fact that he still plans on answering to you as his "King" a secret.

[quote][b]Enemy Name:[/b] Abbas
[b]Description:[/b] Abbas is a middle aged man with a fit body and a solid head on his shoulders. He moves at 12m/s and fights with a B-tier Sabre supported by a C-tier chain-dagger.
[i]Straight Thrust[/i] - A fast forward thrust at 20m/s capable of dealing B-tier damage.

[i]Boa Lash[/i] - A whipping motion made with his chain dagger that can impose C-tier immobilization on one limb. The ability moves at 15m/s[/quote]

The main "bonus" I want from this chain is the formation of the "Black Waves Company" a group of smugglers and mercenaries who secretly work for Yakuroro. But if it's determined I don't need to use up the bonus for something like that I'll happily accept anything else staff determines is appropriate for the work put into the chain.

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I noted that your B-Tier jobs seem to have 250 xp as the xp amount, but B-Tier is 200. I went ahead and edited that.

The plot item of a smuggler group being under your control won't need to take up the chain bonus spot. I've put a standard bonus in for a chain of this size/complexity. You may request only huang or only xp if you would like, which would change it to either 200 xp or 15,000 huang. Up to you~

If you're fine with these changes, it is approved:

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b] Reaching Out

[b]Job Name:[/b] Regrettable Decisions

[quote][b]Enemy Name:[/b] Thug x 2
[b]Description:[/b] Some human thugs who think themselves master thieves. They move at 9m/s and possess daggers capable of dealing C-tier damage.
[i]Swift Stroke - A quick slash with their dagger at 15m/s capable of dealing C-tier bleeding damage.[/i][/quote]

[b]Job Name:[/b] Buying Trust
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 200xp | 15,000 Huang

[quote][b]Enemy Name:[/b] Balbadd Guard x 5
[b]Description:[/b] Common guards in the service of the republic of Balbadd who man the docks. They move at 10m/s and carry spears capable of dealing D-tier damage as well as swords capable of dealing C-tier damage.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Guard Captain
[b]Description:[/b] A veteran guard who leads the others. He can move at 12m/s and carries twin swords capable of dealing B-tier damage.
[i]Slice n Dice[/i] - Two quick slashes with his swords that each deal B-tier damage and move at 20m/s.[/quote]

[b]Job Name:[/b] Man Up

[b]Job Name:[/b] The Gang's All Here
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 200xp | 15,000 Huang

[quote][b]Enemy Name:[/b] Navy Soldier x 20
[b]Description:[/b] Basic soldiers with basic gear. They move at 9m/s and have spears that deal D-tier damage as well as swords that deal C-tier damage.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Navy Captain
[b]Description:[/b] A man of the sea who fights well on a ship. He can move at 12m/s and wields two weapons. A C-tier fire magic tool pistol and a B-tier Sabre.
[i]Burning Shot[/i] - The captain feeds magoi into his magic tool and fires a burning straight line of heat at the target. This moves at 15m/s and deals C-tier burning damage.

[i]Flowing Turn[/i] - A swift parry that redirects an incoming attack. Can be performed at 20m/s and is capable of defending against an equivalent of A-tier attacks.[/quote]

[b]Job Name:[/b] Black Waves Rising
[b]Job Chain Bonus:[/b] 100 XP | 7,000 Huang

[quote][b]Enemy Name:[/b] Abbas
[b]Description:[/b] Abbas is a middle aged man with a fit body and a solid head on his shoulders. He moves at 12m/s and fights with a B-tier Sabre supported by a C-tier chain-dagger.
[i]Straight Thrust[/i] - A fast forward thrust at 20m/s capable of dealing B-tier damage.

[i]Boa Lash[/i] - A whipping motion made with his chain dagger that can impose C-tier immobilization on one limb. The ability moves at 15m/s[/quote]

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

I'll just take huang for the bonus. Thank you for fixing my blunders~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum