You are not connected. Please login or register

New Deposits [Lagi/Solo] Part 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Deposits [Lagi/Solo] Part 3 Empty New Deposits [Lagi/Solo] Part 3 04/12/14, 10:29 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It’s been a few more days since the last time that Lagi had to handle the golem that was lurking deep within the new mine complex. Lagi called for the nagi orai and a few el nagi members to claim the beast and sent it back to the el nagi village in order for it to be tamed and possibly breed more of them if they turn out to be useful. Lagi even took the liberty to stay behind and provide some motivation for the miners, which helped their morale quite a bit. However Lagi’s presence had a hidden agenda as well, he was hoping that there would be even more of those beasts inside of that cave. The earthquake itself has unearthed a system of ice caves that have not yet been ventured yet by the miners. They have been avoiding it due to the fact that going alone could mean suicide, their past experience with their comrade who was first killed by the teenage mineral golem that dwelled there. “Ugh….” Lagi would say as he sat down in his luxurious tent and waited for the miners to prep themselves. He made a promise that he would accompany them and clear out any kind of aggressive creature that would remain inside of the cave. Since the caves were pretty icy, Lagi decided to alternate his garments into something that was a bit more suitable to the cold. He still contained orie, his magical bow, his brace, his metal vessel, and his trusty ruler gem.

Under this current heaven, I will remain supreme.” Lagi would say to himself as his guards stand by his side, firm and ready for anything to happen. The head miner entered the tent and have lagi a small bow. “We are ready to venture into the cave your highness. Once again I am truly sorry for the trouble we caused, my associates are just too afraid to enter the cave themselves. “Lagi waved the comment off with a smile, getting up from his chair and stretching his arm. “There is no need to worry; didn’t you remember what I told you before? A king will fight for his people, I will be sure that I will clean out all threats that remain within that cave. “There was a strong possibility that there might be a bigger and stronger golem inside of the cave complex. However, there was no fear inside of Lagi. As a matter of fact, he was rather motivated that he was going to go into the cave complex and tame even more of those golem beasts. “Alright, I’ll be sure to lead the way!” Lagi would say as he riled up the miners. There was a big cheer as Lagi entered the mine complex with the miners; the miners carried lanterns just in case that it would ever get dark inside there. Lagi was confident that he would be able to take on and tame any kind of creature that’s inside of the cave. “ Let’s go men!”

506/1125

Abilities used
Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi walked inside of the cave with the rest of the miners, the miners put up a brave front of not being scared as they travelled deeper into the cave. As they got a bit colder, Lagi was starting to realize that they are getting deeper and deeper inside of the cave. “We must be getting a lot closer to the opening, look alive men. IT might get a bit dangerous from here on out. “That new opening was definitely something worth exploring, Lagi only wished that the miners were a bit braver. Perhaps Lagi should have hired some fanalis as miners. Maybe then they could take care of themselves, probably break down any kind of threat that they would come across if it disturbed their work. “Now that would be convenient, but the fanalis are a bit shaky with me. But still, a jobs a job right. They should be pretty good with dong the job if it meant that they would be getting paid for it. “LAgi would think to himself as he continued to walk and lead the way inside of the cave, making sure that he looked back to the miners to make sure that they were still following him and didn’t get cold feet. “I want them to work as soon as possible once we get there if there’s nothing to worry about , I need them to excavate every useful mineral inside of this cave. However, a bit of walking has led lagi to hear some growling that could be heard from inside of the complex.
It was a bit similar to the younger looking golem that Lagi had subdued and taken back to his village. IT could have been a parent, or an even stronger and more powerful version of the beast. Lagi had to make a short judgment call as to what he should do next. “Men, I need you to head back to the entrance and wait for my instructions. Do not step a foot in this cave unless I come to get you, ill handle the creature that’s coming. “ LAgi said this as the floor continued to shake, the golem was on its way and Lagi didn’t want the miners in its presence when it gets here. It would be a bit unfortunate for Lagi to replace them so suddenly. As soon as the miner’s left, the golem appeared. “Guahhh” It wasted no time to issue an attack, picking up a 5 meter long rock and throwing it at lagi. LAgi responds to the rock by snapping his fingers and forming a sound shockwave to clash with the boulder.

928/1125

270/300

Abilities used
Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi snapped his fingers once more in succession, stopping a charge from the golem. The golem was hit by B rank damage head on, not expecting the sound wave attack to be this potent deadly. As soon as the Golem was knocked back, Lagi used his angelic brace to create a side of a box that was three meters from himself, directing it at the golem at 20 m/s. He created a box that matched the golem’s exact direction and trapped it in the holy prison. The golem was surrounded by a bright light and dealt B rank damage, effectively defeating the creature before it had any kind of time to retaliate at all. “Sigh…” Lagi would say as he walked back towards the entrance of the cave and started barking orders. “El Nagi members, we have another capture but it’s in critical condition. Make the injuries less life threatening and send it back to the village. Miners, get back to work. There should be nothing there to stop you from doing your jobs. “ Lagi had somewhat of a rough day, but at least he got another capture.

225/300

1125/1125
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum