You are not connected. Please login or register

Raiders Of the rubble Part 1 Lagi-Solo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi was pretty much focused on any and all things that could help improve Reim. He ad a motto of doing jobs as well, even  though he was the ruler of the great country of Reim. Lagi wasn’t too shortsighted to noticed when there are things that need to be done, as well as the sense of hope that is usually received when people  notice that the King himself is no slouch. He was on is path to becoming a hero, and the rest of the idiots that think they can mess with Lagi’s country with him not doing anything about it only serve as decorations.

This particular mission had a lot to do with some kind of bandit camp that decided to make their home within the western front. Lagi had no clue of their purpose, thinking they can steal from Lagi’s  people at such a crucial time after the war. This hit a soft and sensitive spot for Lagi, and Lagi was going to get around to taking care of this on a  personal note.  “Let’s get to work then….” Hidan tried to stop Lagi as usual, wanting the King to stay at the Palace and focus on other things.  Though, after a bit of Arguing, Hidan realized that it’s hard to convince the King otherwise. “ Don’t Pray for my safety Hidan. Pray for them , the people who are rotting my country.”

Lagi and  El drago made it to  the western front, Looking around in order to see if they spot the bandits. “They won’t be easy to find Lagi, why couldn’t you trust the Reim Guards to take care of this? “Lagi shook is head as they continued to search. “ Don’t you understand, it’s the reason why I’ll be having  my new corps. They would take care of the insider game, but it’s too soon. So I guess it’s up to us to show them how it’s done, I need a work out anyway. We might be starting again….” El Drago said noting to What Lagi said that, it was a bit ominous. After a while,  Lagi and El Drago came across a few  bandits, but Lagi had no use for subtlety.  El Drago let Lagi down lowly and Lagi used a combination of abilities in order to get the job done. The first thing he did was use is inaudible orb from his ruler gem.  Along with bulk up speed and bulk up strength to give him b tier strength and speed of 20 m/s. He was a force that can’t be heard,  rushing up behind them and tackling one of the guards off the cliff with is b tier strength and punching another with b rank strength moving at 20 m/s. The last guard used his whistle endlessly while cowering in front of Lagi. Too bad for him, Lagi’s ruler gem prevented any kind of sound from coming out. Just as swift as their deaths were, it didn’t even make abn sound. Lagi gave the last bandit patrol guard a swift kick in his chest, shattering his collar bone as well. “Trash, runing my country….”  El drago only watched on, the destruction of the bandits.

250/350

500/500

abilities used
Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum