You are not connected. Please login or register

A Farmer's Life PArt 4 Lagi/Solo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

These next two weeks have been a chore for Lagi, he spent most of his time with the other EL nagi members on capturing more Pentax and Boufer cows.  It felt like the old times when Lagi was a youngster and the adults would take all of the kids on hunting expeditions with them. Well maybe it didn’t feel too much like the old times, the concept of capturing the animals was fun. However, it didn’t really change how tedious it was to him. “Ahh boy so let’s plan this out accordingly. “ Lagi would say as he snapped his fingers and had the Pentax look up at him, watching Lagi for any more commands if he wanted them to do something.” I have the full majority of the Pentax captured and they are willing to follow my every single command without resistance whatsoever. This means that they are quite tames and ready for the initial demonstration process. I just need to gather different types of fruits and vegetables in order to showcase the process that the Pentax go through in order to  create a numerous amount of seeds depending on the produce that they eat. “ Lagi would think to himself silently as he directed  the Pentax and the El nagi members to get themselves ready for the big demonstration that they were going to perform for the  rest of the farmers that was going to show up. One of Lagi’s colleagues showed up and knocked on his door while he was going over the exact plans that he needed for his demonstration. Lagi was expecting that person to come back with an important document that included the total tally of  animals and the potential sales.

“Come in…” The man came inside a piece of paper that he gave to Lagi. Lagi silently skimmed through it as he went over the specific details with the El Nagi member. “I’m guessing that the Boufer cows are ready as well.  It’s a good thing that we managed to find ourselves ahead of schedule Talick. “ Lagi would say as he sat down and crossed his legs. He’s been working hard as of late, it was definitely a blessing in disguise that Lagi was surrounded by family that he could trust. The clan was a family to each other, that was one of the reasons why it strived. “ When should we begin rounding them up in order to travel to the farm? “ Lagi would stay silent for a moment as he reached over  to a bowling pot of hot water. He would then start to pour himself some tea. “Well, maybe we should get them ready for tomorrow. The simple fact that I’m staying away from wine proves that I’m taking this a bit seriously now. Avoiding a hangover seems like a chore and I have to get up in the morning. “ Talick sighed and then started to head towards the door. “ Let’s hope you could keep your word then, it’s going to be a disaster if you try to perform that demonstration while you are intoxicated.

Lagi let out a small laugh as he patted Talick on the back. “There is no need to worry my friend, we be making a lot of coin and gathering a bountiful amount of supplies as well. Just because we are selling them as products, doesn’t mean that we aren’t utilizing them for our own needs. Right now, the important thing we should do is improve the lifestyle of the people in order to  create more room for them do other things. “ Talick would motion towards Lagi with a concerned look on his face. “Such as what? Fight?” Lagi sighed as he sat back down in order to wait patiently for tomorrow to come. It couldn’t come any sooner could it?” Yes and no, improving the military is indeed a necessity, but the involvement of animals into everyday life also results into the expansion of our clan. There will be a lot more for us; I’m securing a future for the people. “ Lagi would then flip a gold coin that he had in his pocket with a smile.” My people..”

701/1125

abilities used
Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The next day was a pretty big day for Lagi, he followed through the promise that he made with himself and avoided alcohol for the majority of the night. It was now time to round up the animals with a moderate sized group of members of the El Nagi clan in order to have a safe passage towards the farm for the big showcase demonstration. Aright then….” Lagi was fully dressed, petting his horse before hopping on and cracking his whip around the heard. “Alright, let’s get these babies to the farm!” Lagi’s horse would make a small screech as he galloped to take the lead, due to the fact that he knew where the numerous amount of farms were located to do each demonstration. That was how lagi spent his day; he made sure that he wasn’t beating around the bush as soon as he arrived to each farm. He jumped straight to the point about the importance of each creature and what they were capable of, this was Lagi’s passion in a nutshell. “The difference between a Boufer cow and a regular cow is its excrement's, which practically serves as miracle fertilizer. The digestive process of the food it eats is particularly effective as a fertilizer, even on surfaces that seem unimaginable to grow on. “ Next was the name dropping, using the top farmers of the area as proof of their purchase and the fact that the Boufer cows were incredibly valuable.
Lagi would then begin his explanation with the Pentax. “ Pentax are herbivore plant like creatures. The seed distribution is dependent on the produce diet, you basically get more than what you expect, as well as restocking on seeds for a specific crop that you found yourself running out of. Make sure that you only feed the Pentax produce, anything else could get the creature sick. “ Lagi continued to use the top farmers as a demonstration, as well as feeding the Pentax in front of the farmers in order to showcase how they produce the seeds. After that, Lag would usually go into the payment plan of the El Nagi clan. Reim money is always good money; the gold coin system was valuable and should be upheld for generations. However, goods and merchandise was also a good way to trade, the services that the El nagi clan offered with these farm installments wasn’t cheap. They was willing to compromise in that sense, that was how most of Lagi’s speeches came across to each farm as he sold each pair of Pentax and Boufer cow.

1125/1125

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum